• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New F Lee for Hire

ticklishlittled

Hello everyone! I've been lurking for years, but now I'm ready to put myself out there. I hope we can all get along.

Welcome to the TMF, ticklishlittled, and congratulations on making your first post. :D
This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

What state or part of the country do you live in?

Not telling~

Lol reason is because I may charge a traveling fee, and I don't want people closer to me being like "give me a discount!" No, I wanna make it fair for everyone. A potential plane ride is a potential plane ride.

Hi there! I'm a 29 year old switch, would you be willing to switch too ? Or solely lee

If I can offer just one piece of advice? Do NOT be afraid to set boundries. Our community can be nice and wonderful but there are people (and producers) who will try and push a lee's/model's boundries to a place where they are not comfortable. DON'T be afraid to say no when your being asked to do something you don't want to do.

Other than that, welcome to the TMF. Have fun and contact Jeff or the Mods if you need help.

Not telling~

Lol reason is because I may charge a traveling fee, and I don't want people closer to me being like "give me a discount!" No, I wanna make it fair for everyone. A potential plane ride is a potential plane ride.

transatlantic may be a bit of a push...

Screw it. I will be messaging you for interests sake.

Last edited:
If youre willing to travel to Mass, ill give you $30 for gas and take you to eat at Wendys. :fingerscrossed:

If you are wanting to do shoots, you might have a bit more difficulty getting bookings going this route. What most models do is, they will set their rate for various things, non-nude, nude, explicit and such like that. Then if they have to travel over a 'x' amount of distance, they will add an extra charge. Any reputable producers will understand that. But on the flip side, if you want to charge a travel fee to do a shoot in the area you live, you could lose bookings. To give you an example, In the Florida area, producers pay a pretty standard hourly rate across the board for tickling shoots. If one of us brings a model in, via airline for example, that producer will cover the travel costs. If that makes sense?

Now if it's just sessions, you would never have to reveal where you're at and might be able to get away with charging any amount. Since the person you are doing the session with never needs to know your address.

Just some free advice from a producer that's been in the industry for several years. :)

Not telling~

Very good advice! If I could expand on that, also don't be afraid to check references. Models and producers are always willing to relay information, good and bad, about the they've worked with. Myself, I ALWAYS vet the models that I've never worked with before. There's even some that I won't work with again because of facts that come up since. Main thing, BE SAFE!

If I can offer just one piece of advice? Do NOT be afraid to set boundaries. Our community can be nice and wonderful but there are people (and producers) who will try and push a lee's/model's boundaries to a place where they are not comfortable. DON'T be afraid to say no when your being asked to do something you don't want to do.

Other than that, welcome to the TMF. Have fun and contact Jeff or the Mods if you need help.

Sorry if this comes across as petty, but I’d like to address the elephant in the room.

OP has no photos, presumably no modelling experience, and is not willing to partake in shoots. She’s asking for $700 upfront, with all these contracts and convoluted packages, and everyone’s just… okay with it? Nobody’s laughed her out of the room? Nobody even has questions?

Weird behaviour from the tickle community. I don’t want to hear any complaints about my hypothetical £50 rate ever again.

Sorry if this comes across as petty, but I’d like to address the elephant in the room.

OP has no photos, presumably no modelling experience, and is not willing to partake in shoots. She’s asking for $700 upfront, with all these contracts and convoluted packages, and everyone’s just… okay with it? Nobody’s laughed her out of the room? Nobody even has questions?

Weird behaviour from the tickle community. I don’t want to hear any complaints about my hypothetical £50 rate ever again.

I found a couple more elephants. This site no longer represents the whole of the tickle community and the OP hasn't logged in for a month so it's probably not worth caring about.

It's not petty. I just popped in to back up LB and state that as a producer who hires models off of Instagram all the time, I simply skip anyone who refuses to list their location. I totally understand not doing it for privacy reasons, but there are enough locals willing to work for way less than the cost of a plane ticket from Singapore or whatever.

That said, are you new here? This community has some of the worst simps on the Internet. (Most) producers know better than to wade into the drama that would come with publicly slanging a "potential" model.

Furthermore, the most expensive person I've ever sessioned with - someone who's a veritable celebrity in this niche - cost me $500. Just for reference. For $700 I better be getting, like, Emma Stone or something. The actual Emma Stone.

Anyway. She'll lower her prices when nobody bites. Consider it a learning experience.

I found a couple more elephants. This site no longer represents the whole of the tickle community and the OP hasn't logged in for a month so it's probably not worth caring about.

OP is gone and “nobody cares”, yet men are still bumping the thread to show their interest. Curious.

That said, are you new here? This community has some of the worst simps on the Internet.

Perhaps more things have changed since the last time I was here; back when I first joined at age 18, most people in my DMs demanded face pics before even saying hello.

OP is gone and “nobody cares”, yet men are still bumping the thread to show their interest. Curious.

Perhaps more things have changed since the last time I was here; back when I first joined at age 18, most people in my DMs demanded face pics before even saying hello.

Are you bitter about something?

Hey, so I was going to send you a private message basically thanking you for what you said and agreeing with you 100%, but I guess you disabled the ability for people to private message you. Or they have to be your friend on here i guess.No big deal. I'll just write what I was going to say in a message.

I am SO glad you said something. Believe it or not, I actually basically wrote the EXACT same message on the 1st page except it was longer and more in depth and probably a little bit more critical/nasty. However, I felt kinda bad and didn't want to sound like a huge dick. Figured people were going to jump down my throat and insult me for "attacking" a new member, so I deleted what I wrote and changed my comment, which you can still find on the 1st page.

But yeah, I agree 100%. She refuses to reveal the city she in in, but demands that we pay for her airfare, room and board, take her out to dinner, etc. No pictures, no preview videos, nothing. I mean, she hasn't built up a reputation in the tickle community. For all anyone knows, she may not even be that ticklish. I mean, that's a REALLY BIG and ballsy ask for a brand new to the scene ticklee. Especially when there are so many other tickle models out there that are straightforward with their information. Everything with her is a mystery until she's ready for you to know.

I did basically PM her a message saying this as well. That if any type of negotiations or meet up was going to happen, I would need to see some pictures first and get a little more information. I refuse to see someone I will be tickling for the first time in person. I want to know what they look like beforehand. And if she demands I pay for her flight, she better tell me what city I am flying her from as well. Flights can be really expensive today.

Honestly, I don't think any of it matters anyway. She hasn't been online in over a year and has little to no posts. Possibly a troll account. Definitely not someone who is serious about tickling. Another stain on this "once great" forum...

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back