• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Traveling Lee/Switch for Hire!

ticklishlittled

Hello hello! This is a SERIOUS personal for a hired lee/switch- NO CAMERAS PLEASE! Pictures exchanged in DMs SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!!! Please read all the way to the bottom before messaging me or you will be ignored.

Cute 31 y/o 140 lb 5’8” lee/ler/switch, looking for a wild, FUN night for hire! Willing to travel, meet up in hotel rooms for discretion! What each package gets you:

Price for travel
Price for hotel rooms (I will NOT meet at someone’s house!)
Price for dinner, if desired (this gives us a chance to break the ice and get comfortable with each other!)
Price for bondage equipment
Price for array of personally tested tickle tools
Time for cuddling and talking after (why hit and run? Have a nice night to relax and sleep well!)
A clean, comfortable tickling only session. (There will be NO penetrative sex, not even with strap-on.)
Accommodation of other kinks WITHIN reason and on CASE by CASE basis.
Full body tickling. (Full body NAKED tickling will be a separate package and much pricier. My private parts are quite ticklish so I don’t want everyone coming after them, lol.)
Any bondage position you desire. I will do almost anything except gags (I cannot breathe comfortably through my nose, so need to keep my mouth free.)

REQUIREMENTS
MUST understand this is not a sexual service. Even in the case of an accidental orgasm, there is no intercourse involved.
MUST be willing to pay $700 travel fee deposit upfront. Serious inquires only, and will need this to pay for travel, reservations, any requested bondage equipment, costumes, etc. Paid through paypal, so your payment is protected from fraud!
MUST plan at least 1 month in advance!
MUST give a detailed list ahead of time of all requests, and expectations to be sure I can accommodate them! Please do NOT leave a complaint because I didn’t know about it!
Currently only traveling within the US. IF there is enough demand, I will consider flying internationally, but ONLY if there is enough demand in your area, and you are willing to compensate for increased travel fees.
MUST be willing to sign contract and non-disclosure agreement! (It is short and simple- in essence it will say that you will not attempt any penetrative sexual acts, take any undisclosed pictures or videos, will only cancel and refund up to one week before the scheduled date, neither party will reveal personal information about each other to third parties (yes that means your privacy protected too) and will bring any complaints or reservations to me immediately so as to have a pleasant time for all.)

LAST THING
When you message me, put the subject line “Interest:” and then the city and state you live in. That will let me quickly map out who is where and how to plan ahead. I will NOT be answering anything or taking payments until next week 4/14/2023 in order to gauge interest. Then I will respond with my hourly rates and packages. If there isn’t enough interest, then there’s no point in doing this. Opening spots beginning 05/29/2023! Ask any and all questions so I can update this ad as needed!
Thanks for reading. Look forward to chatting with you ;) And please be nice in your messages, I am a sensitive soul (no pun intended).

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back