• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

32 Switch NY (M/M)

Anthdawg90

32 Switch NY - North NJ (M/M)

Hello there,

I'm a fun-loving and adventurous guy in New York who is seeking a male tickler to share some laughter and tickle-filled moments with. I've always had a tickle fetish and I'm looking for someone who shares the same interest.

About Me:

I'm a 32-year-old professional who works in the creative field. I'm outgoing and enjoy exploring the city, trying new foods, and catching the latest theater productions. But when it comes to tickling, I'm a playful and ticklish guy who loves being tickled and tickling others. I find it to be a unique and intimate form of bonding that brings joy and excitement.

What I'm Looking For:

I'm seeking a male tickler who is equally passionate about tickling. Someone who understands that tickling is not just about physical sensations, but also about the connection and chemistry between two people. I'm looking for someone who is open-minded, non-judgmental, and has a great sense of humor. Age, body type, and race are not important to me as long as you're sincere and enthusiastic about tickling.

What We Can Do Together:

If you're into tickling, we can have a blast exploring different tickle techniques, experimenting with feathers, brushes, and fingers to find out what makes us laugh the most. We can also watch tickle-themed movies, play tickle games, and even plan tickle adventures around the city.

So, if you're a guy in NY who shares my passion for tickling and wants to embark on a tickle-filled adventure together, I'd love to hear from you. Let's create some ticklish memories that will leave us both grinning from ear to ear!

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Ticklishly yours,

Last edited:
Wow! I luv everything about your ad above! I could soooo see myself embarking on those tickle adventures with you, but sadly I'm out west in Seattle. Wish you were closer for I can TOE-tally relate to how you feel about m-m tickling in your life. For now, wanna tickle chat and get to know one another better, then see what happens from there? Hmu and let's see how we click tickle-wise and other ways! Kevin

Sounds intriguing. Chemistry is important and I love a good adventure &#55357;&#56898;

Bump back to my original reply in April '23. Wanna chat real time and share our innermost tickling thoughts? I know I live the entire length of our country away from you, but ya never know when paths may cross right?

Hit me up and lemme know if you have real time chat like Discord to get to know each other better. I def like the way you think about tickling fun and laughs in your initial ad there man! Will be tickled to hear from ya soon ticklebud! Hmu!
Kev

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back