• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Legacy BDSM dungeon?

tk86

TMF Expert
Has anyone visited this place yet? It’s run by former Dominion employee Switch Natalie, who has hired several former members of that legendary establishment.

Any feedback from those who have sessioned there will be appreciated!

https://legacybdsm.com/

I haven't made it to any parties there yet, but I went to their open house last year -- and it doesn't take an interior-decorating degree to note that the place is /vibes/. Recommended on that count alone

I haven't made it to any parties there yet, but I went to their open house last year -- and it doesn't take an interior-decorating degree to note that the place is /vibes/. Recommended on that count alone
Thank you for the info! They do private sessions also, much like the Dominion. It’s great Natalie has picked up the pieces and created something here.

Thank you for the info! They do private sessions also, much like the Dominion. It’s great Natalie has picked up the pieces and created something here.

Miss Natalie and the ladies are amazing! Ihave had multiple sessions. The ladies are fun, very sexy and make you feel like your kink is the best! You can contact Miss Natalie and she will arrange a session based on the ladies preferences, but all I have been with love tickle play both giving and receiving. ( Including Miss Natalie! Who is a devious let and a defiant but ticklish Lee!)
The dungeons are amazing. The only thing I would add is that they need to get some padded foot stocks.
Anyone who loves tickling needs to check this amazing place out

Miss Natalie and the ladies are amazing! Ihave had multiple sessions. The ladies are fun, very sexy and make you feel like your kink is the best! You can contact Miss Natalie and she will arrange a session based on the ladies preferences, but all I have been with love tickle play both giving and receiving. ( Including Miss Natalie! Who is a devious let and a defiant but ticklish Lee!)
The dungeons are amazing. The only thing I would add is that they need to get some padded foot stocks.
Thank you, I also noticed the lack of foot stocks when I saw the photos.

Any ticklish subs you can recommend?

I've been to almost all the monthly parties and have played with multiple people there! It's a wonderful place and a true worthy successor of the Dominion!!

Thank you, I also noticed the lack of foot stocks when I saw the photos.

Any ticklish subs you can recommend?

They are all Amazing! They genuinely have fun! I have tickled Barbie ( when she was switch ) Mia and Echo. All beautiful and all Ticklish. If you like to switch Miss Natalie !! is freakin amazing. She will go insane but not give in. And her revenge is maniacally deadly.

They are all Amazing! They genuinely have fun! I have tickled Barbie ( when she was switch ) Mia and Echo. All beautiful and all Ticklish. If you like to switch Miss Natalie !! is freakin amazing. She will go insane but not give in. And her revenge is maniacally deadly.

I wonder if Barbie would still do a sub session…I did tickle Echo, she was nice, probably the biggest feet I’ve ever tickled, though I had to dig in more than I normally like (prefer light tickles if the sub is sensitive). Probably leaning towards Lexie if I go over there.

And a torture rack/stretching rack would be good too

And a torture rack/stretching rack would be good too

The legendary stocks at the Dominion had the rack too. That thing hosted thousands of tickle sessions over the years. I wonder what became of that thing.

More accounts of sessions with subs/switches at the new Legacy would be appreciated!

The legendary stocks at the Dominion had the rack too. That thing hosted thousands of tickle sessions over the years. I wonder what became of that thing.

More accounts of sessions with subs/switches at the new Legacy would be appreciated!

Maybe they could make and sell clips of their subs being tickled on the rack if they can get their hands on that rack or another one. Extra revenue stream

Anyone willing to share or go into detail about any of their sessions? Feel free to pm me if you don’t want to share it here.

The only person I've played with was Switch Natalie (twice, about 8 & 10 years ago). Great personality. Pretty ticklish. Worth having a session with for sure.

Anyone willing to share or go into detail about any of their sessions? Feel free to pm me if you don’t want to share it here.

I second this. Not much info so far, especially since there are so many new employees there who weren’t at the Dominion.

I second this. Not much info so far, especially since there are so many new employees there who weren’t at the Dominion.

Not naming names or anything but I'll say it just to vent. Years ago I used to give detailed reviews on the old Dominion thread and I loved sharing about my experiences. But then way too many of you guys started coming into my DMs asking me really vulgar and inappropriate questions about the ladies who work there! I view these women as my friends and the things I was being asked made me wretch. The last straw was when someone asked me very respectfully about someone and then when I answered the question sincerely, I got a response back that just said something like, "Oh, I don't care about any of that I was just hoping if she'd give me a handjob?"

So yeah, I will no longer be posting about my experiences here sadly. I'm not saying most of you guys would do this but I've grown very protective and I won't tolerate that anymore. I apologize it had to end that way but it is what it is. If anyone else has experiences they'd like to share please go ahead because I won't share any of mine anymore

Not naming names or anything but I'll say it just to vent. Years ago I used to give detailed reviews on the old Dominion thread and I loved sharing about my experiences. But then way too many of you guys started coming into my DMs asking me really vulgar and inappropriate questions about the ladies who work there! I view these women as my friends and the things I was being asked made me wretch. The last straw was when someone asked me very respectfully about someone and then when I answered the question sincerely, I got a response back that just said something like, "Oh, I don't care about any of that I was just hoping if she'd give me a handjob?"

So yeah, I will no longer be posting about my experiences here sadly. I'm not saying most of you guys would do this but I've grown very protective and I won't tolerate that anymore. I apologize it had to end that way but it is what it is. If anyone else has experiences they'd like to share please go ahead because I won't share any of mine anymore
Well, I for one really appreciated your reviews and had no idea the other stuff went on. I posted a good amount of Dominion feedback over the years and fortunately was spared those kind of DMs.

Well, I for one really appreciated your reviews and had no idea the other stuff went on. I posted a good amount of Dominion feedback over the years and fortunately was spared those kind of DMs.

Well, it's always nice to know my work was appreciated. Thank you! Glad you were spared from that and hopefully there'll be plenty of people with good experiences here. I'll say just generally speaking that the dungeon is a beautiful space and the people who work there are as lovely as ever! Both old and new!

Sessioned with Mia this weekend and it was awesome. She’s a lot of fun for sure!

I have been there and it's a gorgeous space! FYI it's upstairs and there is no elevator. I've known Natalie since I started at The Dominion almost 20 years ago and now we have our own spaces - mine is Dungeon East in DTLA. Did I mention that I am very ticklish and also love to tickle? Go to LosAngelesDominatrix.com to book ;)

What sort of furniture do they have there curiously?

You can do a virtual tour on their website. Unfortunately they lack a bondage table w/stocks like the Dominion had.

Any session reports from Legacy would be appreciated. Thanks!

Hello Mistress Felicity Hart from Legacy Studios here! Come say hello at our Lee's and let's have some fun and make new friends.

We will be hosting another one soon check our website. Or come do a session we have amazing subs and switches and devious dommes like myself. ♡ legacybdsm.com

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back