• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

This is probably not worth posting but I will anyways.

Toesheldback

TMF Master
Yesterday my wife showed me a picture of her friend Summer on Facebook. She’s in her mid 40s and has taken up bodybuilding.

She’s in absolutely stellar physical shape, preparing for a contest. She’s ripped to shreds. I can’t even guess her BF% but it’s definitely in the single digits. Summer has always been blonde and has fake boobs that she rushed over to show my wife a few years ago as soon as she got them. Y’all get the picture. Sorry I can’t send you a pic of her.

Anyways, not to drag out a boring story, but several years ago Summer came over to hang out with my wife for an overnight. We all got tipsy, and conveniently Summer was laying in the couch on her tummy talking with my wife, her bare feet propped up on the armrest. I plopped down on top of her calves, and called my wife over. She leapt up and ran over and attacked Summer’s soles. Summer screamed and bucked and laughed but my wife didn’t stop.

It lasted maybe a minute. The next morning, a hungover Summer said “did you guys tickle my feet last night?”

We all laughed at how ticklish she was. I was in her little town in the Midwest recently and we connected for coffee. She brought up the tickling night. I laughed it off and told her that we know her weakness.

Yes, it was worth posting.
Great story! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Why did you say you say it's not worth posting? It's an awesome story. What celebrity would you say Summer resembles?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back