• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pain , More Pain, And Hiatus?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Whatever Ross saw in his e-mail became secondary when.. Ross knew he had to scamper back to bed, when he developed shooting pains from his head down to his toes.

After recent numerous falls, Ross "thought" he felt better. Yet, now he was being hit again.

Kayley was stirred by Ross trying to adjust himself in bed.

"Babe, what's the matter?" Kayley said.

"Shooting pains from head , to neck, to toes. It's awful, Kale" Ross said.

"I'm going to get you some ice for your neck. Please just lie here. No office in the morning. If this continues, call the Doctor" Kayley said quietly.

"Teacher, please let's get to "the morning" first" Ross said, as Kayley scampered out of bed, got Ross an ice pack, and Ross adjusted himself to lie on the ice pack

The ice pack helped, minimally. Ross was becoming extremely frustrated. Many falls, days of being better, now shooting pains again.

"I'm physically incapable of running a company or doing any work. I'm going to retire" Ross said.

"Shhh. Just lie here with teacher, and dont worry about that now. The only thing you have to worry about is that this ice pack helps you, and your health" Kayley said.

Kayley held Ross as they drifted off into fitful sleeps.

When morning came, Kayley had to go to work. "You are calling in sick. I cant., Thus, I am getting you a nurse. You are not to move from this bed unless a nurse helps you to the bathroom" Kayley said.

"Yes, teacher" Ross said, quietly.

Kayley called the nurse company, and within an hour, a redhead, nurse Borger came.

"Call me Sarah. I see that this man is not feeling well. I will take care of him" Sarah said.

"Us working slaves have to go to our jobs. This man luckily owns his own company. Please, he is to lie here, and not go anywhere except the john with you helping he needs to" Kayley said.

"Of course, Kayley" Sarah said.

At 9, Ross called the office.

"Physically lame boss calling in sick again. Hope to be in tomorrow" Ross told Vic.

"Okay, feel better, Ross. Hope to see you tomorrow" Vic said.

"I hope so, Vic" Ross said.

Ross spent that day trying to rest, having very brief conversations with Tim, John, and Steve.

Ross's favorite team, the Atlanta Braves , were at Citi Field in NY that day playing the Mets. The Braves led most of the game, until their bullpen blew the game in the 8th and 9th innings, and the Braves lost to the Mets.

Ross knew that his health was far more important than a baseball game, but Ross grumbled "A fitting day"

Ross dozed off, Kayley came home, sent Sarah home, and told Sarah they would call the company if they needed any more help.

"Wahhhhh, Market Boy wanted to smell and kiss teacher's feet" as he saw Kayley's shoes off

"Er, no, Market Slave is sick, cant go to work, and can barely keep his eyes open. No playing around with this girl's feet until you fucking feel better! " Kayley clipped but not seriously.

"Are you going to divorce me for being sick?" Ross asked.

"For upsetting me with how you dont take care of yourself, maybe. For being sick, no. That would be cruel and unreasonable, and for some reason I still love you, even though you drive me crazy!" Kayley clipped.

Kayley and Ross ordered pizza and salad with Ross alternating ice packs and heating pads on his neck and back of his head.

"Tomorrow morning, market boy, if you give me a night like you did last night, and you dont sleep, you either call the Doctor, or I swear that I will call him for you" Kayley clipped.

Ross pouted. "Yes, teacher"

Kayley drifted off to sleep. Ross himself tried to sleep, but was in terrible pain.

About one am, Ross was stirred by a text about business.

It was , according to the text, "major news"

Was it good news, bad news, or somewhere inbetween?

That would be seen.

"I'm physically incapable of running a company or doing any work. I'm going to retire" Ross said.
In real life, I did have one friend who had to retire in her 30's with incessant, inoperable back pain. Not rich, she had to live on Social Security disability payments plus help from her parents. Ross has no such financial worries.

Ross knew that his health was far more important than a baseball game, but Ross grumbled "A fitting day"
That is true, but some days, it is hard to remember. :p

As you probably know, my Atlanta Braves had a terrible weekend in Atlanta against the Astros. Their bullpen cannot pitch for crap.

As you know, the author has had several recent falls in r/l due to my dizzy spells. I have good days, and bad days. Today was not a good day for me physically, thus the short and uneventful story. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

More to come tomorrow, I hope. I will write if I am at all physically capable.

Have a good night, my friend.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back