• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

No Mind, Better Body, And Back In The Saddle

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Whatever beep Ross received on his phone late that night, was not important, so he decided to ignore it.

What he would not ignore, is, that when Ross awakened at 5 am the next morning, he felt markedly better.

Ross ate a bagel and lox, watched the morning news, and then went into his bathroom, and into the shower.

Kayley was getting dressed to go to work, and was surprised to see Ross come out of his closet in a sport jacket and slacks.

"Ah, where are you going?" Kayley asked.

"I feel much better. I'm going to try the office. No pain, dizzy spells, or headaches. I promise if I feel anything, I will call a nurse and come home. I have a ton of things to do, I truly feel improved, and I must make a few decisions" Ross said.

Kayley sighed, and looked at Ross cross eyed.

"Reluctantly, okay. I cant argue this time that you have not been trying to take care of yourself, because you have. Anything, and you had better get that cute ass of yours home" Kayley said.

Ross sighed. "Yes,. slave driver, now have a good day" Ross said, kissing Kayley and running out the door.

Ross went to the office, pulled up the numbers on the Canadian and Alaskan deals and started reading.

Vic got to the office, and was surprised to see Ross's door open. Vic approached. "Ross, Good Morning. Good to have you back"

"Good Morning, Vic. Its good to be back. I feel much better. I promised Kayley that I would go home if I did not feel well, but I honestly feel stronger than I have in a while. What's new?" Ross asked.

"Tim's work is almost ready for you to sign and send out, so is Harton's Charles has really backed off since he heard you've been out. I think Charles himself knows that you will pack him in as you like to say, if he pushes you. Besides that, all work moves forth. If anyone else has anything to tell you, they will let you know" Vic said.

"Okay, great. Vic, between you and me. John, Fritz, Steve and I are trying to pull off a mega energy deal in a combination of both Canada and Alaska. I hope I feel well enough to go up to Toronto for the day or overnight to see John Fish. I would like to stay one night so that we can finish it, figure out the worth, and how much to pay, and what to cut the person who is selling it to us in for. I'm going to stay here, and catch my breath, and hopefully come into the office for a few days if I can, then get checked out by Doctors, and see if they will allow me to do this, before breaking it to Kayley. She might hand me my head, but I just want to try to get back to a bit of a normal life. Of course all this changes if I have any more episodes, but first things first. Let me focus on today" Ross said.

"Okay, of course. Well again, glad that you're here, and hope you can stay" Vic said.

"Thanks, buddy. I hope I can stay as well" Ross said.

Around ten, Ross called Steve. "Steve, I was able to come into the office"

"That's excellent. Hope you can stay. Ross, if you feel better within the next week, it would be to our advantage if you could go up to Toronto to see Fish and meet the people on this cold weather energy deal face to face" Steve said.

"I know. I'm going to stay quiet today, just talk to John if he calls me Say, by Wednesday if I feel better, I will discuss it with him and try to go up next Monday if I can" Ross said.

"Good, keep me posted. " Steve said.

"I will, say hi to Mister P for me" Ross said, as he hung up.

At noon, Ross went out of the office with a cane he had bought to go to lunch at Shun Lee.

"Lunchtime, Shun Lee Just like old times. Please hold all calls, will be back by 130, Ashley" Ross said.

"Okay, have a good lunch Ross" Ashley said.

"Thanks, I will" Ross said.

Ross walked over to Shun Lee a block from his office. He walked a bit slower than usual, but did not feel too bad. When he entered the eating place, the staff were happy to see him.

"Mister Ross, good to see you, long time no see" The Matri'D said.

"Good to see you too. I've been home having some health issues, but I seem better." Ross said.

"Excellent. We have your usual table ready"

Ross was taken to his table.

Ross ordered, put his phone on the table, ordered, and his phone rang. It was Tim.

"Where are you?" Tim said.

"With two hot blondes, Slave Driver! Where do you think, Putz? Shun Lee. You're welcome to join me if you stay calm" Ross said.

"Will be there in ten minutes. " Tim said.

"Mister Tim Patrick will be joining me. Please set another place for him" Ross said to the waiter.

"Of course, Mister Ross" The waiter said.

Tim entered, and Ross and Tim bumped hands.

"You look well, my friend" Tim said

"Yeah, for someone who could not get out of bed for ages. I feel better or I would not be here" Ross said.

"Okay, so when are you leaving town again?" Tim said.

Ross sighed. "Timothy, you are talking to a man who was confined to bed. Honestly, I might go to Toronto next week to see John Fish. It depends on how I feel" Ross said.

"Okay, one piece of business. All I need is for you to look at one distributorship I want to buy to okay it. You know I like John the account manager, but the only real person I trust is you" Tim said.

Ross sighed again. "Fine, I will look at it when it is in John's hands. Now please ditch the business talk and just have lunch with your friend and first manager, Timothy. You are talking to a man on the mend" Ross said, quietly, but seriously.

"Of course, Ross" Tim said.

Tim and Ross had a nice lunch, said goodbye, and went back to the office.

"John, just came from lunch with Tim. Tim told me that he gave you a distributorship to look at it. When you finish with it, please give it to me. He just wants me to look at it, and okay it" Ross said.

"Of course, Ross, you will have it by Wednesday, just trying to put together some numbers and an offer, but I know that you might change it and make the final offer" John said.

"Yes, I will, John. That is why you are my top VP and account manager, and why I trust you and pay you so much money in salary and bonuses every year I'm the CEO because if the deal gets screwed up, Timothy gets to blame me., You know that, right?"

"Of course, Ross" John said.

Ross went back into his office, and by 430, was starting to lose it. He figured he had done enough for one day

"On the mend CEO out. Hope and pray I will back tomorrow" Ross said.

"Good night, Ross, take care" John said.

Ross Ubered home,got Kayley flowers, and entered.

"Good early evening, teacher" Ross said, kissing Kayley and handing her the flowers.

"AWWW, are those for little ol me?" Kayley cooed.

"No, teacher, they are for the hot nude blonde next to you" Ross shot back

"You dont look too bad" Kayley said.

"I feel fine. I had lunch with Tim, talked to the energy guys. I might, and I emphasize, might, go to Toronto for the day and or overnight next week if I feel stable and get clearance. Let;'s just worry about tonight, first" Ross said.

"Okay, fine. How about you get out of that suit, and let teacher take you to our favorite Italian hangout in celebration of your being able to go back to work. The price, your body and your dick and slavery when we get home" Kayley said.

Ross kissed Kayley. "Into the shower, into causal clothes, and I am in on that, teacher!" Ross said.

The couple showered, walked down the street to the Italian place , ordered two chicken parms with salads, held hands, and talked.

Kayley held Ross's hand. "I feel so blessed just to be sitting here with you. I get so scared when you get sick" Kayley said.

"It was just a migraine and dizzy spells. I told you I would rally back. When do you know me to be down for the count? The Greater Force will take me one day, but it wont be for a long, long time if I can help it. You and I still have a lot of life, and a lot of things to do together, teacher" Ross said.

"Yes, we do" Kayley said.

After dinner, the couple went home. Kayley gave Ross her feet. He sniffed but did not tickle. After they digested, Kayley did not go into strong Dom mode, but just kept kissing Ross, looking at him with Starry eyes.

"The man I have loved for 27 years, and will for the rest of my life" Kayley said.

Ross kissed Kayley from head to soles and toes. Her pussy was wet, and her nipples were rock hard. Ross gently inserted his dick into her pussy, and they both exploded in ecstasy.

"Oh! Its been ages since we've done what we just did" Kayley said breathlessly.

"Yes, it has, but if I have anything to say about it , it will be very soon that we do it again" Ross said.

The couple fell asleep wrapped around each other, early.

At midnight, Ross unwrapped himself, as Kayley grunted.

"Potty, teacher? May student go?" Ross asked.

"Oh, sorry, of course" Kayley said, unwrapping herself from Ross.

Ross put on boxer shorts, went to the bathroom, and then into the den.

In his email was an email from Fish.

"Ross, Emergency! This deal is bigger than we thought! Need to see you ASAP! Cant wait a week. Please get a nurse and come up within 48 hours"

Ross sat down in his chair and sighed.

That day had been Ross's first good day in a long time.

Could Ross risk taking a trip so quickly, with his health so unstable?

What would Kayley say?

That would all be seen

She might hand me my head, but I just want to try to get back to a bit of a normal life.
What everybody wants when they are ill.

"The man I have loved for 27 years, and will for the rest of my life" Kayley said.
Ross is very lucky.

Yes, Ross is very lucky.

More to come hopefully by bedtime tonight.

"The pot may begin to stir" when Kayley finds out Ross has been told he has to go away, there might be "fireworks" if you know what I mean

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back