• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Secret Doctor Visits, Secret Plans, And Fireworks?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The next morning, Ross made a call to his Botox Doctor, Doctor Kenley. Ross told the Boutique Doctor's office that Ross needed to speak to The Doctor "That Day"

While Doctor Kenley was at an emergency at the hospital that day, the nurse promised Ross that the Doctor would call Ross back, "That Day"

Ross limbered into the office and piddled with work, his mind on Toronto and Fish's message.

Around one, the Doctor called Ross back.

"Doctor, thanks for returning my call. This is the situation. You know that I've had several falls, and walk with a cane now for balance. Kayley, my wife, has been after me. I have not been coming into the office and have been working at home for weeks until the last couple of days I really need to take a short business trip to Toronto, for one, or at most, two days. If I take a nurse with me on the trip, would you please give me permission to take said trip? " Ross asked his Doctor.

The Doctor sighed. "Ross, I know from your internist that you have been much more careful with your health. Of course, that is very prudent. The fact is, that while I cant strongly order you to stay home because you are going into the office, as far as out of town trips go, I would say proceed with extreme caution. If you have a nurse with you, that does protect you. I will allow you to go for one night, with an understanding between us that if you feel sick, you are to immediately go to the hospital if you feel sick, and when you get out and come home, come and see me, or I will make a house call to you at your apartment immediately" The Doctor said.

"Thank You, Doctor. Might you please email me such to said effect so that I can show my wife that you are allowing me to take this trip. To avoid her saying I am going against Doctor's orders" Ross said.

"Yes, I will send it to you now" The Doctor said.

"Thanks, Doctor" Ross said.

Ross called John Fish., "I will be up tomorrow and can stay up to two days. I just cleared it with my Doctor, and promised him I would bring a nurse with me and go to the hospital if I feel sick"{ Ross said.

"Good. Let's hope you feel okay. I will make a conference call with the cold weather people late tomorrow afternoon to make sure you are here, then we will connect Steve and Mister P from OKC, so we can talk this thing out, and maybe put it to bed, or at least be on the way" John said.

"Great. Talk to you later" Ross said.

With this news, Ross's mind was only on Toronto. He wanted to go home and rest, but knew he could not. Ross decided to read over the proposal that Tim and Ross had discussed at lunch the previous day.

After that, Ross went out to John, the account executive. "John,. Tim gave me a copy of the proposal. I have to go out of town tomorrow for two days. When I get back, I suggest that you, I and Tim sit down, and discuss the specifics of this, so that we can come up with reasonable numbers. I dont want to do this on the run because it is not fair to Tim. I['m going to call Tim now and explain this to him" Ross said.

"Okay, Ross. Will wait for you to get back" John said.

Ross called Tim. "Tim, good morning. Last night when I was in bed, John Fish gave me an urgent message. I have to go up to Toronto. It is not fair to you for me to make this decision "On the run. Thus, would you authorize me to call these people, to buy us seven to ten days? This way when I get home, you , John and I can sit down , air it out, get on a call with these people, and offer a price that protects you?" Ross said.

"Of course, Ross. I used to bitch and complain that you ran away too often, but I am thankful you are okay to make this trip. You buy us as much time as you need to give me a through opinion. I know that you are protecting me" Tim said.

"Thanks, my friend. Will keep you posted" Ross said.

Ross then called the people who were working with Tim on the deal, explained to them that Ross was Tim's account manager, and needed more time to throughly examine the numbers as Tim's account was handled by another man, and Ross needed to be throughly informed on the situation to give Tim an opinion. The people agreed, giving Ross a seven day extension. Between the Canada trip being only two days, and the weekend, that gave Ross plenty of time to give Tim his opinion. Ross texted Tim this information, and Tim okayed it

The Doctor gave Ross the Doctor's authorization to go to Toronto.

Ross could not focus. He decided to go home and face the music.

"Have to go home. Need to deal with something. Will call in tomorrow. May need to go to Canada for 48 to 72 hours" Ross said.

"Okay, goodnight, Ross" Vic said.

Ross went home, was greeted by Kayley, and handed her the note from the Doctor, and prepared to be torn into . All Kayley did was sigh.

"Please just tell me what is going on" Kayley said quietly.

Ross sighed. "John Fish emailed me in the middle of the night. They want to pull off this cold weather deal now. I cant wait a week or more. I need to go for two days and two nights, and will take a nurse with me and put her in a suite in the other room with the door open in case I feel sick. I have to go, Kale. It's a big deal. Please dont hate me" Ross said.

Kayley kissed Ross. "I will never "hate " you, Ross. I love you until the end of time. The fact is , I'm very, very scared about you going. I know that you are not feeling as badly as you did. I can see that. Yet, I know what this deal means to you. Since you are protecting yourself and taking a nurse., and the Doctor okayed it, I will say nothing more, wish you a good trip, and hope you accomplish what you want to" Kayley said.

"Thanks, Kale. You're a gem" Ross said, kissing Kayley.

Ross and Kayley made love that night. Ross left the apartment early for a 9 am plane to Toronto, arriving at 11. He went to the office, and greeted John. The men had a lunch meeting with the cold weather company people. After that, there would be a conference call from the office late that afternoon with Ross, John, Fritz and Steve. After Ross and John greeted the cold weather drilling people, they were handed figures of the potential "Worth" of the deal. The numbers said. "One to two billion dollars" or, the entire worth of RFS Energy, both RFS Canada, and RFS United States. Ross and John looked at each other, their eyes saying. "How in the Hell are we going to pull this kind of a deal off? Even with the four of us, Ross, John, Fritz, and Steve, this is too big"

Then the guy from the cold weather company said.

"Gentlemen , we have a very ""interesting" proposal for you that I dont think you will be able to turn down"

What was this "interesting" propsoal? How would it affect Ross, John, Steve, Fritz, and RFS?

That would all be seen.

Ross went home, was greeted by Kayley, and handed her the note from the Doctor, and prepared to be torn into . All Kayley did was sigh.
It is very amusing that Ross's fear of Kayley is bigger than her actual reaction.
they were handed figures of the potential "Worth" of the deal. The numbers said. "One to two billion dollars" or, the entire worth of RFS Energy, both RFS Canada, and RFS United States. Ross and John looked at each other, their eyes saying. "How in the Hell are we going to pull this kind of a deal off? Even with the four of us, Ross, John, Fritz, and Steve, this is too big"
I guess no matter how rich you are, there are actually deals that are too big for you. Elon Musk and Twitter comes to mind. It was almost too big even for him.

Mils, as you know from reading these stories, Ross has one., "Kryptonite" He fears losing Kayley. Ross and Kayley have no offspring, and Ross, rich as he is, has a very serious medical condition with his neurological problems. I think he fears that for all his money and good looks, Ross might not be attractive" to a woman due to his medical problems. Plus, Kayley and Ross have half their lives invested in one another. Some couples can divorce after a half a lifetime together, 20, 30 years, with grown children in common, or emtionally distanced enough to make it work. Ross has proven from his reaction when Kayley and Ross almost divorced, that Ross would be "crushed" if he lost Kayley. Maybe more so crushed than Kayley would be if Kayley lost Ross.

Kayley's reaction was calm, because Kayley has always said to Ross. "Be mindful" Ross was. He talked to his Doctor, and Ross's Doctor gave Ross an okay to go.

As to whether this deal will be too much for Ross and his partners to pull off, that will be seen as always.

More by Friday morning.

Mets V Braves is "supposed " to start at Citi Field on Friday night, but as you know from the weather forecast this weekend for NYC, which is horrible, when, if , and how many games they play will be very questionable

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back