• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Attempted Entry, Acceptance,, Rejection, Turn Down, And Turn Up?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross and John decided to remain silent while the guys they met with explained the proposal.

"We figure that this deal is worth minimum one billion dollars. We can provide all of the energy source. What we ask from you two guys is.. a piece of the deal, and perhaps, a small piece of your company, RFS Energy"

Ross was furious inside, but decided to hold his tongue.

Instead he calmly said.

It sounds like what you are proposing is almost. a subcontract, or inroads, of RFS. My question is. Our company could be worth far more than anything regarding this deal. What do you call "A small piece" Please be more specific" Ross said.

"Five percent, maybe up to ten" The man said.

"The problem is, that neither Mister Fish or myself own RFS as partners, we own it with two other men in Oklahoma, twenty five percent each split four ways. It has been that way for over a decade" Ross said.

"Would you be able to.. split the company into divisions.. say.. create an RFS Canada, and keep the RFS USA separate, so that you could do this deal? The guy said.

"We already have it that way. This is for Mister Fish's benefit, and is a private agreement between Mister Fish, myself, and our two other partners that have terms which the four of us set up, which I personally have no intent on revealing" Ross said.

John himself was beginning to lose his patience. "This sounds almost like a very complex and unworkable deal. I will tell you what. Spell it out to Ross and I on paper, send it to my office here in Toronto. He will look at it, show it to our two other partners, and then get back to you" John said.

"Fair enough. We hope to work something out with you" The man said.

Ross and John stood up and left the room.

They got into an Uber, and went back to the office in Toronto.

"John,. excuse me, but that guy was an asshole" Ross said.

John laughed. "There's the hardball Ross that I've heard so much about. Personally with what he proposed, I for one am going to tell him to take his offer and put it where the sun dont shine. I think I might have an idea of how to pull it off" John said.

Ross sighed. "I'm listening because you are my partner and friend"

I know a guy who is a hardball lawyer, someone on the order of your friend Tom the attorney from Philadelphia. Let;s get the offer, I will show it to my friend, and the four partners from RFS will read it. Then, my friend will draw up a proposal worded in such a manner where we will string that guy up to do it in only a way it will make sense for the four of us. If not, then fuck that guy" John said.

"Okay" Ross said.

"Let;s go to lunch, and then please go to the airport and go home. I know that you pushed yourself to come here" John said.

"I'm okay, just very tired" Ross said.

Ross and John had lunch. Ross went to the airport, texted Kayley that he was coming home, got on a plane, got to JFK by 5 pm, and into an Uber home.

Ross kissed Kayley. "Hi, teacher. What's wrong? You dont look well at all"

Kayley sighed. "Ross, I hope I dont have trouble with my job. I dont remember if I told you that our wonderful principal retired. We got this new bitch who is berating all of the teachers. The bitch is on a power trip. This woman berated me for no reason today even though I am one of the most liked teachers at that school. I could switch, but I dont want to . I have worked there for almost twenty years. I feel like I want to cry. " Kayley said, breaking down in tears, as Ross held her.

Ross sighed. It had not been a good day at all, work wise for Ross, and now maybe for Kayley with work.

What would happen with everything?

That would be seen.

Last edited:
and perhaps, a small piece of your company, RFS Energy"
This is the catch in adeal that seemed too good to be true.
I dont remember if I told you that our wonderful principal retired. We got this new bitch who is berating all of the teachers. The bitch is on a power trip.
I have experienced a new dean at a college making life miserable for the faculty. I imagine the same can hold for a new principal at a high school.

Absolutely We will see what the lawyer John talked about propses, and whether the deal falls apart.

About Kayley's new principal. As you know, Kayley and Ross have been married for 27 years, so she has been teaching for more than 30 years. Kayley has tenure, so she cant be fired unless she does something illegal or immoral (I.E. I imagine an affair with an 18 year old student, even if consensual, might? qualify)

We will see what happens with both things.

As you may know, Mets V Braves is Hopefully for four days in Queens this weekend, weather permitting. I hope I'm busy watching it after the Braves lost a terrible game yesterday.

With their being 24 hours in a day of course, I'm sure I will be able to squeeze some stories up inbetween

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back