• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kelli Lynn Sage and Phoenix Mason in Boston! May 1st-2nd and Permanent Residency NE

Kelli Lynn Sage

Verified
Hi there everyone!!

I will be sessioning in Boston on the 1st through the 2nd of May! Session by deposit only. Service member, student and disability discount available.

Happy to announce officially that Phoenix Mason is permanently stationed for ProfessionalTickleTherapy.com in the New Bedford/Boston area! We appreciate our new clients we recently had the honor to tickle and look forward to having a permanent presence in the Boston area hence forth.

If you need tickles in the Boston/New England and RI we will be more than happy to serve you.

We also set up payment plans with people (must be completed before session begins) so don't hesitate to contact us!

Please visit ProfessionalTickleTherapy.com/contact to book for May 1st/2nd asap but preferably just text me directly at 646-220-1308

So this tickle therapy is only for someone who wants to be tickled, or wants to tickle as well?

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back