• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another honest question for straight guys

kucheeku

TMF Master
Recently on a few boards, I've read from straight-identified guys who were having a problem finding other men for tickling sessions without "sexual play", in this case meaning nothing that would make either man achieve an orgasm, such as fondling genitals, penetration, etc.

Would you be open to having another man tickle you, or you tickle another man, if such limits were set in place?

I've heard a lot about "straight guys" actively seeking out male play partners and having fun with it. Truth be told, though? I think a lot of them are bisexual who simply have no interest in full-on homosexual intercourse. I can indulge "non-sexual" tickling, but as a heterosexual I'm having a hard time conceiving ever meeting up one on one with another man for kinkplay under the guise of it being 100% straight.

I've heard a lot about "straight guys" actively seeking out male play partners and having fun with it. Truth be told, though? I think a lot of them are bisexual who simply have no interest in full-on homosexual intercourse. I can indulge "non-sexual" tickling, but as a heterosexual I'm having a hard time conceiving ever meeting up one on one with another man for kinkplay under the guise of it being 100% straight.

If I include any tickling I've done since age 5 of all guys, I can assuredly say I've tickled over 100 men up to the present. Less than half of them were in bondage/tickling scenarios (starting in my mid-to-late 30s), and perhaps 10 or less of those bondage lees were of guys (gay, bi or straight) who wanted ONLY tickling and no sexual play that I alluded to in the first post.

I put this here, not because I want to dispute any idea that some guys can be hiding their sexual orientation. Some of the guys I've played with might have done that. But, for me, it doesn't matter. I've tickled other gay guys "platonically" because I've had no interest in going further with them. There were two cases I can recall where straight lees negotiated bondage and tickling but not to orgasm and then changed their minds when the arousal became too much for them.

I can understand if many guys are physically geared towards a full-on sexual experience through tickling. I guess that I'm somewhat lucky that I can tickle guys and actually have the choice.

But to be honest, the idea of having a bound guy get tickled and have an explosive orgasm works best for me with a guy I can truly connect with. There have been a few guys that I've tickled more than once with the first instances being bondage and "non-sexual" tickling, followed by later sessions where they've become more connected with me as a friend and allowed themselves to have orgasms. Those meets have been the most rewarding.

Recently on a few boards, I've read from straight-identified guys who were having a problem finding other men for tickling sessions without "sexual play", in this case meaning nothing that would make either man achieve an orgasm, such as fondling genitals, penetration, etc.

Would you be open to having another man tickle you, or you tickle another man, if such limits were set in place?

No, I would not. Tickling to me is an inherently sexual act. I do not engage in it with anybody under 18 nor with men.

No, I would not. Tickling to me is an inherently sexual act. I do not engage in it with anybody under 18 nor with men.

To be clear, from age 5-33, I've only engaged in "platonic" tickling with other guys (schoolboy rough house play, etc.) No sexual play or bondage until age 33 and beyond and, yes, only with adult men.

There were two cases I can recall where straight lees negotiated bondage and tickling but not to orgasm and then changed their minds when the arousal became too much for them.

But to be honest, the idea of having a bound guy get tickled and have an explosive orgasm works best for me with a guy I can truly connect with. There have been a few guys that I've tickled more than once with the first instances being bondage and "non-sexual" tickling, followed by later sessions where they've become more connected with me as a friend and allowed themselves to have orgasms. Those meets have been the most rewarding.

As a Ler/switch, my preferred scenario would always be M/F, but willing ladies are hard to find. However, I have chatted with several guys here who are very interested in being bound and tickled, and the gender of the Ler is immaterial. Nearly all see tickling as highly sexual, as I do, but still might place limits on orgasm or using only tools or fingers on genitals, etc. I would strictly respect those limits, but I imagine the experience would become
like Kucheeku’s, where the Lee changed their mind when the arousal became too intense. I could easily see the play moving from non-sexual to fully sexual once a stronger connection is made. Overall, connecting with the person is by far the most important thing. More than gender, age, orientation, location, etc. That’s where the fun is in real life, true stories, fictional stories, etc. I crave the connection over everything else.

Honestly it’s not for me, I never tickled guys in real life as I just never felt comfortable with it, it has always been geared towards females because it’s what’s natural for me, sexual. Since I do enjoy a good online tickle rp, I have tried it once, tickling a guy in rp, but tbh the guy came across rather feminine, which did help me feel a little bit more comfortable with it. But honestly given I have tried it once, I don’t think I would try it again, I suppose in the end, I am who I am and I like what I like, this doesn’t mean I would be disrespectful too some one who asked me if I would like tickle them if they were a guy, Nor would it stop me chatting to a male about the tickling kink, but I wouldn’t be active with it, even with limits.

What exactly is ‘schoolboy rough house play’ that incorporates extreme tickling? If you don’t mind me asking

To be clear, from age 5-33, I've only engaged in "platonic" tickling with other guys (schoolboy rough house play, etc.) No sexual play or bondage until age 33 and beyond and, yes, only with adult men.

What exactly is ‘schoolboy rough house play’ that incorporates extreme tickling? If you don’t mind me asking

During the growing up years I mentioned, I would playfully poke my friends' ribs or get into a tickle fight with them if they were being a playful "smart ass" with light teasing. This would last a few seconds to a few minutes, but would not incorporate anything I would consider "extreme". No bondage and no tickling beyond the comfort of the lee. The guys I tickled I considered my friends and I wanted to keep it that way.

There were a couple of friends who would playfully tease me, even after they knew I loved to retaliate by tickling them. I kinda suspected they enjoyed being tickled.

During the growing up years I mentioned, I would playfully poke my friends' ribs or get into a tickle fight with them if they were being a playful "smart ass" with light teasing. This would last a few seconds to a few minutes, but would not incorporate anything I would consider "extreme". No bondage and no tickling beyond the comfort of the lee. The guys I tickled I considered my friends and I wanted to keep it that way.

There were a couple of friends who would playfully tease me, even after they knew I loved to retaliate by tickling them. I kinda suspected they enjoyed being tickled.

‘a few minutes’ of tickling is enough to get some very hysterical and frantic reactions! Do you remember finding that in any way cute at the time? Because it can’t of been purely just funny no matter what the gender!

‘a few minutes’ of tickling is enough to get some very hysterical and frantic reactions! Do you remember finding that in any way cute at the time? Because it can’t of been purely just funny no matter what the gender!

Wow, am I sensing quite the hostility here. For the record, since you seem intent on analysis via pixels from afar, I've remained friends with those guys who I've been able to continue contact and who have not passed on in the last 40+ years. Not one of those guys have ever broken a friendship with me over tickling, because I have never let the playfulness go beyond the limits of the lee's comfort. Thought I made that clear previously, but apparently not.

I don't know what you're implying here about men and tickling, but it seems the idea that male lers can't gauge a lee's comfort or somehow can't control themselves is pretty insulting, don't you think?

So I have had sessions with a few different men now, and none of the sessions have ever had any sort of penetration or orgasm during the session at all. I would consider myself straight, in the sense that for a long term relationship or any sort of penetrative sex I have no interest in having that with a man, but as far as strictly tickling goes, the gender of the person does not matter to me.

Wow, am I sensing quite the hostility here. For the record, since you seem intent on analysis via pixels from afar, I've remained friends with those guys who I've been able to continue contact and who have not passed on in the last 40+ years. Not one of those guys have ever broken a friendship with me over tickling, because I have never let the playfulness go beyond the limits of the lee's comfort. Thought I made that clear previously, but apparently not.

I don't know what you're implying here about men and tickling, but it seems the idea that male lers can't gauge a lee's comfort or somehow can't control themselves is pretty insulting, don't you think?

hostility? omg no way did I mean anything like that I was just tryna reflect on what u said. I’m not you so I literally have no way of understanding your life in the same way you understand and it’s not even in my rights to question you. literally all my question was really meant for was to show that I don’t understand. I’m so sorry I angered you and made u feel you have to explain yourself and reinforce your sexuality. you don’t need to do that. sorry again

No. Since puberty, tickling became sexual for me. So only girls. Just the way I'm wired

I wouldn't mind tickling / getting tickled if limits were in place. I might get aroused from the tickling play but I can be aroused and still just have fun with tickling. There is a sexual piece for me with tickling, but it's not all of nothing that I have to then engage in sexual activity.

I identify as straight, but maybe leaning towards bi because I woudn't mind getting tickled or tickling another man, although anything more would make me uncomfortable. Guess with tickling it gets complicated to define what is and what isn't sexual for me

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back