• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Forgetting One Problem, and Trying To Deal With Another

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
When Ross saw how Kayley was so hysterical crying, he knew he had to be the supportive husband.

Ross kissed Kayley, and said. "Kale, let me get out of this suit, and then I'm all yours. Please just stay here, and I will be right back, Babe"

Ross threw off his suit, put on boxer shorts, and a T shirt, and went to comfort Kayley.

Ross sighed. "Kale, I'm going to try to suggest something calmly, so please let me get my thought in before getting all upset, okay?" Ross said.

Kayley nodded.

"This new principal who is berating and basically abusing the teachers. This person is not the "Be all and end all" so to say. Just the head of the school. If the woman is making work conditions unbearable for the teachers, there must be someone above her, a superintendent. of schools, someone, who the teachers can go to , to air their complaints. Have you tried or thought of that?" Ross asked calmly.

"Of course, the teachers discussed that. The problem is, this woman , as all principals can, can give "Teachers evaluations, and make false claims to make it look like teachers who are doing well, and who the students love, the woman can make it look like the teachers are doing an unsatisfactory job, and the teacher can be transferred to a bad or dangerous school, demoted to a tutor, or have things happen like being made an aide or assistant teacher. It could get very.. dicey" Kayley said.

"What about a lawyer, or mediator? Can the teachers hire someone to try to negotiate with this woman, with a threat of filing a complaint or lawsuit against her, for.. harassment in the work place? Something must be able to be done" Ross said.

"I dont know" Kayley sniffled.

"Kale, listen to me. I will run into the office for a half a day tomorrow, and either call Alan Hell or Tom from Philadelphia, I will ask one of them to call you when we are both home at night or over the weekend, so you can explain the whole situation to them. With as powerful attorneys as they both are, they must know someone who can help us. As I'm sure I dont have to tell you, this does not leave this apartment until we see what we are going to do. Go to work tomorrow as always, and let what this bitch says go in one ear and out the other" Ross said.

Kayley kissed Ross. "Ross to the rescue. Okay, talk to teacher. Tell me about your day"

Ross sighed. "The day was a wasted day. Two assholes who offered John Fish and I a "potential mega energy deal, and wanted some of either RFS Canada, or the whole RFS in return. We were ready to tell them to take their offer and shove it up their asses, but John said he knows a shark lawyer who is similar to Tom from Philadelphia. John said the only way he or any of us will do it, is if this lawyer can draft an agreement to tie these people up so it is only to RFS advantage. If they agree, fine. If not, fuck them!" Ross said.

"I'm going to get us some pasta, chicken parm, and salad. We will eat what we eat. You look tired, and at your wits end" Kayley said.

"I'm more upset about you being so upset than about the deal. You know me, Kale, deals come and deals go. We still have RFS whatever happens with this deal. It would have been nice, but if it does not happen, it does not happen" Ross said.

Ross and Kayley ordered dinner, ate, and then went into the shower.

When they got into bed, Kayley started in with Ross. "My man, without you I would be nothing" Kayley said, as she kissed and licked Ross.

"Kale, you forget which one of us is the rational one. You have one situation that upset you. Usually you love your job. Maybe we can figure it out" Ross said, stroking Kayley's erect nipples as her pussy became wet.

Finally, Ross inserted his hard pecker in Kayley's wet pussy as she came and then so did Ross.

The couple held each other, and were exhausted.

Ross slept through the night, until about 5 am. Kayley had to get up soon.

Ross looked at his cell phone, and was told in a text "You have to come into the office today, major news, maybe bad, maybe good"

The text was from of course, Tim.

They always say.

"Bad things happen in threes"

Ross had not had a good 24 hours. He came home to a hysterical crying Kayley, had done his best to soothe her , until they could try to figure out a solution.

The Toronto trip had been a wasted one.

Now, what was this from Timothy?

That would be seen.

A wonderful switching of roles. Ross is the calm, rational person suggesting reasonable solutions to Kayley's problems at work.

Yes, I figured it was time Ross acted "calm" and Kayley acted hysterical.

More to come by tonight or tomorrow.

Braves V Mets are supposed to play at Citi field at 140 pm. However, rain is advancing quickly. We will see what happens

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back