• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Someone who loves tickling torture by little crawlers or other similar creative ideas

mzzmra

TMF Poster
Hi from Arianna. Since from when, a long time ago, one day I was sunbathing at the seaside and a Ladybug flought over my belly and started walking I began to have fetish fantasies about to be tickle tortured by little crawlers. Or other animals. My husband is a tickle fetish addicted like me and helped me to let my fantasy come true.
The question is: "is there someone in this site that shares with me these fantasies? Or I am the only one?
Attached 4 shots from a video clip recorded by me to remember my fantasy come true.
snails_finalephoto3.jpgsnails_finalephoto1.jpgsnails_finalephoto7.jpgsnails_finalephoto5.jpg

I love artwork and stories that include this theme. It's fun to think about. When I was a kid, I'd convince all my playmates to try games that featured tickling. I'd try to tickle them and even myself using little snails, millipedes, beetles, etc. (basically anything that wouldn't bite or sting us). We found a lot of great spots where crawlers could tickle us.

Theres was a female presenter that had a laughing fit from a snail crawling on her foot to remove a callous or something. Out of curiosity; did those things actually tickle you?

Yes, the snails are very ticklish for me. Also because, to me, soft touches are more tickling than other kind of harder tickling. To be tickled softly with kisses, licks, crawling is more pain for me.

I have been tickled by snails, meal worms, lady bugs and they are cruel and make me laugh a lot

I've had this fantasy myself, usually with ladybugs. Snails sounds like a fun way to go about it too :D

I favor critter tickling myself; there's a fair amount of it in my comic story.

1-4 Chapter 1
5 Chapter 8

Attachments

• lowroads-01-14.jpg
    lowroads-01-14.jpg
    401 KB · Views: 27
  • lowroads-01-15.jpg
    lowroads-01-15.jpg
    408.2 KB · Views: 30
  • lowroads-01-16.jpg
    lowroads-01-16.jpg
    477.4 KB · Views: 20
  • lowroads-01-17.jpg
    lowroads-01-17.jpg
    470.1 KB · Views: 20
  • lowroads-08-18.jpg
    lowroads-08-18.jpg
    551.9 KB · Views: 19
6-7 Chapter 10
8-10 Chapter 16

Attachments

• lowroads-10-24.jpg
    lowroads-10-24.jpg
    548.6 KB · Views: 15
  • lowroads-10-25.jpg
    lowroads-10-25.jpg
    499.7 KB · Views: 16
  • lowroads-16-27.jpg
    lowroads-16-27.jpg
    461.3 KB · Views: 15
  • lowroads-16-30.jpg
    lowroads-16-30.jpg
    448.6 KB · Views: 17
  • lowroads-16-31.jpg
    lowroads-16-31.jpg
    503.5 KB · Views: 18
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back