• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Le all new Sole Mates Patreon! Pix, clips, stuff, and moar! (Take Two)

SoleMates

1st Level Red Feather
O hai! You're not hallucinating, I posted this a few days ago and the server ate it. It's such a cool thing, though, that I'm reposting it with the blessing of the mods.

Anyhoo.

Do you love Sole Mates' particular brand of foot tickling videos feet-uring that coveted, coveted girl-next-door demographic mixed with a sprinkling of Instagram hotties and fetish models, but your wallet cries at the prospect of buying our videos one by one? Do you like behind the scenes stuff, bonus material, and exclusive clips you won't find anywhere else?

You DO? Well shit man, then you need to subscribe to the Sole Mates' Patreon page over at patreon.com/solematesfootography - and the best part about it is, you can pay as little or as much as you like! We've got scaling reward tiers that reward you with more and more content as you climb the mountain, starting at as little as one dolla.

In a nutshell, the lowest tier gets you access to the same content we post on Instagram, organized by model so you don't have to search - and you can rest easy knowing that you're contributing to the cause.

The real magic happens at the $5 tier and up; you'll get unlimited, streaming access to all of our existing videos (of a certain length or less; higher tiers get longer videos), plus early access to our new content a full month before Clips4Sale gets it. Higher tiers get even more perks like the aforementioned bonus content, and the real wallet warriors can see their names (anonymized, of course!) listed in the credits at the end of each video... and the highest tier of all gets both an on-camera mention from myself as well as the chance to be name-dropped by any new model that I work with! How's that for a kick in the pants?

Anyway, for the time being, our current catalog is going to be gradually added to the offerings on a weekly basis until it's achieved parity with my clips store, and after that, as previously mentioned, all new content will launch there first.

Got any ideas for other tier rewards? I'm open to suggestions.

Once again, that linky-loo is patreon.com/solematesfootography - hope to see you there.

O hey, did you know we're up to 125 videos available across the various tiers? Sign up today!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back