• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Punished with Tickles by Lady Featherquill and Ember

LadyFeatherquil

Punished with Tickles by Lady Featherquill and Ember

Warning- NSFW FF/M Tickling & Edging

Over the weekend, one of my major fantasies was fulfilled. My best friend and I tickled a guy. For anonymity, I will call them Ember and Dale. The first thing we did was test out some different restraining methods. Dale is extremely ticklish, like crazy ticklish. And he is strong. During the tests, he bent the metal links in the ankle restraints that go under the bed. So those were not going to work. Luckily, I have plenty of restraints. Belts seemed to do the trick.
It was early afternoon when we put on some sexy outfits. Ember wore a leopard print nighty with matching silk panties. She loves leopard print! I wore Wonder Woman boy shorts and an extremely lowcut, matching tank top. Then we told Dale to strip down to his silk boxers and lay on the bed.
First, we wrapped a belt around each ankle and slid them through their perspective buckles. Then we tied the belts around the bottom bedposts, spreading his legs as far as they could go. We discovered the night before that Dale’s feet are especially ticklish and wiggly, so I also tied a shoestring around each big toe and tied those to the bedpost as well.
Then we secured his wrists using the under the bed restraints. I moved them so they came out at the top of the bed so when I tightened them, it pulled his arms up over his head. I also got my leather cuffs out and locked his wrists together. He was completely exposed.
Ember was standing at the foot of the bed and I took a seat next to him. We started with slowly running our hands over him. Ember his feet and legs, tickling a little here and there. I rubbed around his neck and chest and played with him a little through his silk boxers. We wanted him to be turned on first and it didn’t take long considering he had two girls with big boobs in sexy outfits around him.
Once he was at attention, Ember attacked his left foot with her nails. His laughter was full and immediate. I started running my extremely long and manicured nails over him. I moved quickly between his chest, stomach, sides, and armpits – never staying in one spot long. He was rocking back and forth but couldn’t really go anywhere. It was easy to keep my hands moving across his soft, pale skin. When I looked down again, Ember was tickling both his feet. We talked about how ticklish he was and then she grabbed the oil.
I climbed off the bed while she was rubbing it into his right foot. The room smelled like butter rum again, which is now an instant turn on for me. I got the oil and squirt it onto his foot. Using one of my rougher paintbrushes, I applied it to his left foot. He giggled quietly while we added the oil, but he didn’t start laughing uproariously until we started gliding our fingernails over his soles. I am more of a light grazer, but Ember scrapped her nails back and forth across his arch furiously. He squealed and writhed uselessly in his bonds.
We tickled his feet for a long time like that – the shoestrings keeping his feet in place and vulnerable. I used both my hands - one tickling the balls of his feet and between his toes, the other skittering from heel to arch over and over. I think I also used a couple feathers and other paintbrushes then. He was laughing uncontrollably for a long time and saying stuff like, “Oh-No-No-No-No-No!”. We could tell he was getting out of breath and needed a break.
We stopped tickling him for a while and stood at the foot of the bed. Then we pulled each other’s tops down. We let him watch as we rubbed oil onto each other’s breasts. We wanted him to stay nice and aroused while we tickled. I played with her perfect, pierced nipples and bent down to lick and suck some of the edible oil off. Then she did the same to my boobs, licking and sucking my nipples while I stroked her hair and moaned. Her lips are so strong and soft!
After several minutes, we went back to tickling the Hell out of Dale. I crept back onto the bed with the oil and he looked so nervous as I squirt it all over his chest, stomach, up his sides, and into his armpits. He watched my hands, tensing and jumping anytime I went over one of his more sensitive spots. He couldn’t enjoy the massage much while anticipating the tickling he knew was coming.
I attacked his armpits and sides, digging my glossy fingers in and shaking them as quickly as I could. Ember completely wrecked both his feet with her nails. He was laughing and squirming wildly, so I straddled his pelvis to hold him still while we both scribbled our nails all over him. It was like riding a bucking horse and was so much fun!
We slowed when he started to get out of breath again and I laid next to him. I switched between tickles and massages as Ember started trying out different tools. I’m not sure of everything she used, as I was busy tickling, but I definitely noticed the electric toothbrushes and flosser. I was going back and forth between tickling him and playing with him to make sure he stayed hard. His boxers had gotten all wet and we pointed out how it seemed like he really liked being tied up and tickled by us.
When I got up again, Ember was using a hairbrush on his right foot. I got another one and started using it on his left foot. He was laughing, but not as hard as he had been before. “Yeah, I think nails work best on him,” Ember informed me.
“Definitely,” I replied with a nod. Then we both dropped the brushes and started scratching our nails on his soles. He howled with laughter. I think this was around the time Ember noticed his big toes were turning a bit purple. He’d struggled so much that they were cutting off his circulation. We took off the toe ties and made sure he still had feeling in his toes. We also loosened the belts around his ankles a bit. They’d become so tight they were digging into his skin. He said he definitely didn’t notice so it was good we were paying attention.
Bondage can be dangerous, so always remember to look for bonds that have become too tight. If left that way for too long, you could do permanent damage. Many subs may not even notice things like that, so it is essential for lers or doms to be on the lookout for problems with restraints or lees that have been pushed too far. Just some friendly advice! I am lucky to have a bondage buddy like Ember with a lot of experience.
I got on the bed and checked his wrists, which were fine. They were in padded cuffs specifically made for the purposes of bondage. I’ve struggled in them before and never experienced any discomfort, so I wasn’t too concerned that they would harm him. I went back to tickling his upper body. His white skin was completely covered in red streaks from my nails.
Several wet spots had appeared on his shiny, silk boxers and his cock was pressed firmly against the fabric. I said something like, “Poor thing wants out.” Then I started pulling down his boxers. He quickly lifted his butt from the bed and wiggled around to help me get them down. It was more difficult than expected because of how far apart his legs were spread.
Once he was completely exposed, I started squirting more butter rum oil all over him. I purposely used way too much, much more than I needed. I completely covered him from thighs to neck and it was dripping from him. Then I started edging him while dusting his balls with my purple feather duster. Ember was tickling his feet and legs with a gentle slowness she hadn’t shown him before. He moaned and chuckled. I stopped anytime he said he was going to cum and started tickling instead. Ember also increased her speed and pressure every time he got close.
“You don’t tell us when you’re going to,” Ember instructed. “You ask if you may cum!”
“OKAY-HAHA-OKAY!” Dale said as she held his foot against the bed and scratched her nails up and down his sole blurringly fast. “I’m SORRY!” he cried. We continued destroying him with tickles until he was out of breath again. Then I got out a fleshlight-like toy I have and filled it with oil. I slipped it over his cock and started pumping it slowly… at first. I ran my nails over his balls and inner thighs while I bounced the sex toy quicker and quicker. He started humping against it and asked if he could cum. I said no and pulled the toy off.
Ember instantly attacked his oiled feet as I climbed onto his chest, facing away from him. I rubbed my fingers against his hip bones and skittered my nails over his pelvis, balls, and inner thighs. Dale bellowed in laugher and I watched Ember holding each of his feet still in turn and scrapping her nails over and over his soles. I got so turned on that I leaned forward and pressed my breasts into him. We were both so oily, it was easy for me to slide down his chest and stomach. I played with him between my breasts then slide back up him a bit. I slid my Wonder Woman boy shorts and panties off to the side and hovered my pussy over his face.
I was so wet I practically dripped on him before Dale instantly wrapped his lips around my pussy. He started sucking and licking like vigorously. It felt so good! I grinded into his face and started tickling his sides and stomach, still watching Ember tickle his feet. We both started going faster and his lips parted from me. Laughter poured from him.
“Don’t stop licking,” I said commandingly. I’m definitely getting better about being more dominant! Haha! He mumbled an apology and quickly went back to eating me out. He laughed into my pussy, the vibrations shook through my clit and sent me into an orgasm. I rode his face for several long seconds while I came. Then I climbed off him and, giving him a mischievous smile, went back to tickling and stroking him at the same time.
It wasn’t long before he was begging to cum again. This time, we gave him permission. But just as he started to orgasm, I stopped touching him completely. He bucked against the air uselessly in his ruined orgasm. Once he was finished, I climbed back on his chest and started tickling him fiercely. He screamed with laughter as Ember went back to work on both his soles at once. He was shaking and begging us to stop for a couple minutes before we finally relented.
After we untied him, we got him water and gave him some cuddles. He said it was extremely intense and torturous, but he really enjoyed it. He’d definitely do it again. I’m excited to see what we do next! But I think I’ll need to invest in a bondage table… or maybe build one so it is exactly what I want. It was so exciting to have one of my all-time tickle fantasies fulfilled over the weekend. I’m a lucky girl!

Happy to hear you got to live out your fantasy Quill, thanks for sharing it

I don't think I've ever been more jealous! Lucky dude! Thanks for the story!

You didn't let him cum??? You could've had more fun tickling him post orgasm!

I keep thinking, how would I react in this scenario (you know besides laughing my ass off and being incredibly aroused) but um....pretty sure the second I saw oil id start begging. Im ticklish enough without it....with it.....I dont even want to think about it.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back