• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trying To Forget Personal, Office, Positive, Or Negative..?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross opened his eyes about 6 am after briefly going back to sleep following Timothy's "You must come into the office " message.

Kayley stirred. "Ross?"

"It's Timothy. He texted me during the night. He wants me to come into the office today for "maybe bad, maybe good" news.

Kayley sighed, "Please be careful. I know you're upset"

Ross smiled. "Babe, I look at yesterday as one lost missed opportunity. As they say, BFD. I want "You" to calm down. Get dressed, go to work, and I told you what we can do if things get dicey with this new principal for you"

Kayley smiled back. "Okay"

Ross threw on jeans, a polo, kissed Kayley goodbye, and went to the office.

Ross dialed Timothy's cell phone. "Okay, troublemaker, I'm here. What gives?"

"Is that any way for you to talk to a client, Ross? I remind you.." Tim said indignantly.

""Shut up, Timothy, and just talk! What is your problem?"

"Someone is suing a new company that I am partners in. They are trying to put stop payments on all money coming into the company, claiming we are not shipping our products. I need your friend Alan Hell" Tim said.

Ross cackled. "Timothy, from what I've told Alan Hell about you, the man wont go near you!" Ross fired back.

"Can you recommend a lawyer to me? Your company does still technically handle my work?" Tim asked.

Ross sighed. "Send me the details of the suit, and I will fish around. I need 7 to 14 days, not negotiable. I also might have to go to OKC. My migraines and dizzy spells are much better, and after I calm Kayley down from a problem she has that is personal between her and me, I'm going to ask her if I can leave. Just give your problem to me. First things first" Ross said.

"Okay, you will have it tomorrow vi FedEX" Tim said.

"Thank You, Timothy. Have a nice day" Ross said, hanging up,.

Ross called Steve. "Ross, hi. Ah. Mister P and I heard that you and our friend Mister Fish had a wasted day yesterday. How do you feel? Mister P is feeling much better, walking with a cane now, and is ready to join us for a field show. How about next Monday you come and do a real energy deal?" Steve offered.

"I do feel better. Okay, fine. If I still feel okay, I will be down Sunday night or Monday morning. We will keep in touch, sir" Ross said

"Yes, we will. Have a good day, partner" Steve said.

"You too, my friend" Ross said.

Ross spent that day not wanting to do too much RossShell work. Thus, he kept listing and buying and selling small companies, for what were "pennies to him" A million here, a million there.

By 4 pm, Ross needed to go home.

"I'm out of here. Have to go home and deal with some things" Ross said.

"Okay, goodnight, Ross" Vic said.

"Night, Vic" Ross replied.

Ross got home to Queens by 530. Kayley greeted him at the door. She seemed better.

"How about the bawling teacher treating market man to a nice Italian dinner, and then in return, market man gives me some lovin'?" Kayley said.

"You seem better" Ross said, kissing Kayley .

"I am. I am going to fuck your brains out tonight" Kayley said.

Ross and Kayley went out to dinner. When they got home, Kayley removed her black, high heeled shoes, and told Ross to "Get down on the floor" Ross did, and Kayley mashed her sweaty bare feet in Ross' face, giving Ross a raging hard on.

After digesting food,. Kayley almost dragged Ross to the bedroom, tore off his clothes, ripped off her own, and hopped on top of his hard on.

"You are mine, Market Boy! Forever, and Ever and Ever,. and Ever!" Kayley said, as her pussy got more wet, and Ross shot a huge load into Kayley's soaked pussy.

Ross and Kayley lied with Ross holding Kayley around her belly.

"You crumble me. I am the tough ass businessman out there, but I will do anything you want" Ross said.

"Really? Then how about early retirement with me?" Kayley said.

Ross took his arms off Kayley. "Kale look at me"

Kayley lied on her side of the bed, and Ross looked at her.

"Babe, do you really want to retire?. You love your job" Ross said very quietly.

"I'm just thinking about it. I mean. I used to love it, but if this new principal is really going to make my life hell, why? I could open up a tutoring service with some other teachers. I'm not saying you have to retire, but maybe, semi retire? Do what you always say you are going to, but never do. Scale down RossShell, for your own health. Keep a company a fraction of the size, get rid of the big office and all the people. Keep a small to medium size company. Keep RFS. I know you love that and love Mister P and Steve, but why keep something that is constantly aggravating you every day? You're a billionaire for God's sake. Sometimes you create your own problems" Kayley said.

Kayley finally fell asleep.

As for Ross, he lied awake, troubled.

Maybe Kayley was just in a fleeting moment, or in a bad mood. How many times did Ross come home furious from the office, screaming to Kayley. "Fuck RossShell, I'm going to pack RossShell in" and then go back to the office the next day and do nothing. ?

The week went along, Kayley did not bring up the subject again.

By Thursday, Ross had scheduled an OKC trip. Ross told Kayley, and Kayley just nodded her head.

On Monday morning, Ross kissed Kayley goodbye, went to JFK, and got on his flight to OKC,

More "Exciting Surprises" would be awaiting Ross in OKC

What would they be?

Those would be seen.

Tim should mature enough to hire a lawyer on his own. Instead, he goes crying to Ross to solve all his problems.

"Really? Then how about early retirement with me?" Kayley said.
Aha, it was Kayley's commitment to keep working in NYC that kept Ross from even thinking about retiring or moving. Now, who knows?

We know that Timothy can be immature, but then again, we know that Ross can be immature as well.

Kayley might just be "talking " about retiring. How many times has Ross done that, after a bad business event, and then backed off?

Kayley could also start a tutoring service if Kayley does not want to move.

Or. maybe a teachers mediator can solve the teachers problems with the new principal who is making the teachers lives hell.

More to come likely Thursday.

They are doing loud grinding here every day, so cant think to write.

Tomorrow I will be out and away from home.

Will let you know when I post again.

Take it easy, my friend.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back