• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Celebrity tickling stories - What happened?

adamt

TMF Regular
I love some of the celebrity stories on this forum, but aside from a few outliers I’ve noticed that this type of story seems to be a dying breed on here.

I’ve contemplated posting a celebrity story before, but I’m slightly worried it’ll receive a negative backlash as it’s not as common anymore. Is it distasteful to post such content?

Maybe there’s no reason for it, but I am curious. What do people think could be the reason for this?

Things tend to go in and out of fashion. I also think pre-social media, celebrity pictures and stories were a little less accessible, whereas now, I guess Instagram ensures you keep getting updates on them.

I quite liked those stories as a teenager, but ever since I grew up, I began to prefer more 'real' stories. That said there was a long series of celebrity stories written quite recently about a celebrity tickler that a lot of people liked.

Probably because nobody knows 90% of all these new celebrity's. At least I don't . I think the reason some people prefer celebrity stories because they can envision a face to the character in the story. I went on Wikifeet about a month ago and was like " who the fuck are these people!?"

"Create and share what you like" is correct for not just erotic literature, but all fiction. For those who seek it, someone who doesn't like it will seldom write it better than someone who does like it. And any fiction can be regarded as distasteful, so "is it distasteful" shouldn't figure into it. (Beyond the rules of the platform on which it's shared, of course.)

I would agree I've seen fewer fictional stories based on non-fictional celebrities. I was never really interested in them, because I think erotic fiction depends on feeling I know the characters well enough to empathize with them through its events. Presumably one point of using a celebrity is to import the reader's existing knowledge of them, but it's difficult to feel confident that I really know any celebrity.

I think anyone is entitled to fantasize about anyone, but I've always felt there's an ethical consideration when publishing stories involving a fictional version of a real person. If my story was based on an acquaintance like a friend or classmate, I would resolve it either by asking their permission or sufficiently anonymizing them. We're not usually well-enough acquainted with celebrities to seek permission, but they're still people deserving the same consideration, familiar as they may be with the ramifications of public figurehood. Some may understand shared fantasy is harmless as its typical readers do, and even deeply appreciate the authors' and readers' interest in exploring situations and feelings inspired by their presence and work, but someone with heightened consciousness about their own safety could be distressed or confused about a published story's real-world implications. So I'd at least make a special effort to affirm the strict fictionality of the work with something like a forenote, and I think I wish something like that had been more typical when such stories were commoner.

Probably because nobody knows 90% of all these new celebrity's. At least I don't . I think the reason some people prefer celebrity stories because they can envision a face to the character in the story. I went on Wikifeet about a month ago and was like " who the fuck are these people!?"

I heard a good one the other day, “You know you’re getting old when you watch the Grammy Awards on TV, and you don’t know the music…and you don’t know the people!” &#55358;&#56611;

Thanks for the feedback folks. I’ve considered posting a celeb story so it’s good to know people still like them and I won’t get any hate for it, lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back