• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jealous Vengeance (F/F feet tickling)

Lewpy

Contains: F/F tickling, feet tickling, car tickling, some bondage, non-con tickling, kidnapping

---

Author's foreword: This is my first story posted to the forum, though it's far from my first tickling story! I apologize if I screw up the formatting.

---

Taylor slammed the door of her rural house, kicked off her worn sneakers, and flopped down on her sofa, angry at the day’s events. After only a few dates, she was certain that the man she had been seeing—Jon—was just another selfish prick. Just that day he nearly caused a scene in a crowded restaurant, then proceeded to ditch her without footing the bill. And now, he had the audacity to ghost her. Taylor groaned, and unfurled her scrunched form, kicking her white sock-clad feet up onto the coffee table.

As Taylor typed out another, calmly-worded text message to Jon, she heard a knock and ring at her doorbell. “Pizza!” A woman’s voice shouted from the other side.

“I didn’t- Whatever!” Taylor half-yelled, rising from the couch and marching to the door.

Taylor unlocked the front door and aggressively opened it, and was greeted by a face concealed by a baseball cap.

“I didn’t-” Taylor started, but suddenly the woman lunged forward, and cupped her hand around Taylor’s mouth, and Taylor’s world went dark.

-

Taylor’s head felt heavy, as if she had been drinking until the early hours. She tried to rub her temples, but suddenly felt resistance. Whatever grogginess Taylor felt washed away as she realized her arms had been tied over her head and behind her, and that she was now in the backseat of a car. Taylor instantly jerked and pulled at her bound arms, and soon found that her legs were also tied: lengths of rope had been wound and tied above and below her knees, still clad in blue jeans. The most bizarre detail of her predicament, however, was that her ankles had been tied and secured under the headrest of the front passenger seat.

Taylor jerked and pulled at her legs, trying to free her trapped feet, but found that the headrest simply wouldn't give.

“Help!” Taylor cried. “Somebody help me!”

Suddenly, the driver-side door opened, and a long-haired brunette ducked in, not facing Taylor. “Shut up,” the woman said, closing the door.

“H-hey, l-” Taylor pleaded. “I said quiet,” the brunette said, clambering over the console to seat herself in the front passenger seat. Taylor finally shut up at that, scared by who was likely her captor.

“Do you know who I am, Taylor?” Taylor shook her head, short blonde hair falling before her face. “Well,” the brunette said, patting the headrest. “My name is Jane, that ring a bell?”

Though the name did sound familiar, Taylor shook her head lest she anger this woman.

Jane grunted. “I’m Jon’s ex,” she said. Taylor felt a pang of fear, and she had an inkling of a feeling about what was going on.

“You,” Jane snarled, “You stole him from me. And I think you need to be taught a lesson.”

“Nonono please!” Taylor begged. “I-I was just going to break up with him, he’s a-”

“Too late, bitch,” Jane said, cold brown eyes staring into Taylor’s own. “I’m going to make you pay.” Taylor whimpered, unsure what the clearly unwell Jane was planning.

“Tell me, Taylor,” Jane said, hands resting on the passenger seat, next to Taylor’s restrained feet. “Are you ticklish?”

Taylor shivered, and she instinctively jerked her legs. Were she not restrained in such a strange fashion, Taylor would’ve curled up into a ball. Jane clearly noticed this, and smirked.

“N-No, I’m-” Jane snarled. “Liar!”

Taylor clammed up, lip quivering. “You know what I’m going to do to you now, don’t you?” Jane teased, forming claws with her hands.

“P-Please!” Taylor begged in a small voice, the fight gone from her. “I told you,” Jane said. “It’s too late.” Jane’s hands disappeared behind the car seat.

Unable to see Jane’s hands, Taylor squirmed as much as her bindings allowed, covering one socked foot with the other, unsure what Jane might do next. Without warning, Jane spidered her nails on Taylor’s heels.

“EEEeeehahahahaha!” Taylor yelled, twisting in her bonds. As Jane’s slightly sharp nails scratched away at her socked soles, Taylor did all she could to avoid the tickling, scrunching her toes and flapping her feet about, but the headrest allowed little leeway.

“My my,” Jane said, still tickling. “Such big, ticklish feet, even though you’re wearing socks!” Taylor blushed. “STOHOhohohp! Le-eeeAHAHAHA!” Taylor yelled, interrupted by Jane tickling just under her toes.

Jane tickled up and down Taylor’s feet, covered by ankle socks, seemingly dedicated to scraping the lint off the socks with every touch of her nails. Jane switched her finger-tickling tactics, going from spidering to clawing, almost harshly scratching at Taylor’s feet to tickle her through the socks.

Jane teased the contours of Taylor’s socked feet in addition to the tickling, making the trapped Taylor giggle when she scratched at her inner arches, or traced the subtle gray prints on the sock’s soles, outlining her arches, toes, and heels.

“Nohohoho! Nohohot- NOHOHOhohot there!” Taylor squeaked out, still struggling in her bonds. “I’ll- hihihi do anythinhehehe!”

“Your feet stick, by the way,” Jane teased in response to Taylor’s plea, and then digging her fingers into Taylor’s toes.

“Thehehey- HAHAHAHA!” Taylor giggled, then laughed, as Jane drilled her fingers into the socked webbing of her toes.

As Jane kept tickling, Taylor clamped her toes, trapping Jane’s fingers in place. Jane always managed to pull her fingers free, and then tickle the top of Taylor’s toes to make them fan out again.

“Let go,” Jane demanded, glaring at Taylor. “N-No!” Said Taylor between brief pants of breath, slightly sweaty and face a little red. “Let me go! This is ridiculous!”

“No,” Jane said sternly, managing to pull her fingers from Taylor’s strong, cotton-clad toes. “Now,” Jane stated, voice cold. “Now you’re really getting it.” Taylor’s brow furrowed. “No! Let. Me. Go!”

“Don’t you dare talk back to me, bitch,” Jane responded, and Taylor winced. “I’m not letting you go, not for a long, long time.” At that, Jane pinched the tips of Taylor’s socks, and began gently tugging.

“No… No!” Taylor begged, scrunching her toes and feet together, desperately trying to keep her socks on. Despite her efforts, the socks climbed up her feet, slowly revealing her big, sensitive soles.

First the slender heel was bared. It was a few shades lighter than her tanned skin, and was flush with the lightest shade of pink from the tickling. Slowly, Jane kept tugging on the socks, and Taylor suppressed a whimper as her modest arches, slightly paler than the heels, were revealed. Taylor let a few giggles slip as the hem of the socks trailed along her arches, and desperately she scrunched her toes, grabbing the hem of her socks in an iron grip.

“P-Please!” Taylor cried, but Jane ignored her, and with one final tug, Taylor’s socks came free, revealing her scrunched, unpainted toes to Jane, and her pale soles, adorned with several cute freckles. Taylor whined at having her feet bared, then even more vulnerable than before.

Jane chuckled. “Aww, a little foot-shy? I would be too, with feet this big.”

“T-They’re only a size nine!” Taylor spat, covering one foot with the other. A moment later, Jane scribbled her nails in the middle of Taylor’s right foot.

“AAHAHAHAHAHA!” Taylor laughed, jerking in her bonds. “NONOHOHOAHAHAHA!”

“Tickle tickle!” Jane teased, bringing both hands to Taylor’s squirming feet. “Is the tomboy ticklish?”

“STOPSTOHHOHAHAHAHAAAAAA!” Taylor begged, her anger overwhelmed by mirth.

Jane scribbled her nails up and down Taylor’s feet, despite the trapped tomboy’s pleas and constant covering of one foot with the other. Jane soon found through her scribbling that Taylor's arches, toes, and freckles were easily her most ticklish spots, and she tickled those spots all that she could.

“Stay still!” Jane barked, taking hold of Taylor’s left foot with one hand and scribbling her arches with the other.

“IHIHI CAHAHAHA! STOP PLEHEHEASEHEHAHAH!” Taylor begged, trying to free her foot from Jane’s grip as she batted at her hands with her free foot. Jane only ignored Taylor’s feeble defense, and relentlessly tickled with her freehand.

With her one tickling hand, Jane raked the soft foot, eliciting screams from Taylor as her nails slowly went up and down her feet. Jane was surprised at how soft the tomboy’s soles were, not expecting Taylor to take good care of her feet at all. Jane attempted to tickle Taylor’s toes, focusing on their freckles, but the girl only scrunched her toes, blocking Jane’s hand. Jane humored her captive for a few minutes, using her nail to trace the sides of the clamped toes. Sometimes she would manage to wiggle a nail between two toes, making Taylor squeal before bursting back into laughter.

Jane eventually tired of having to go such lengths to tickle Taylor’s toes, and used her thumb to push Taylor’s big toe back, and attacked the now-exposed toes, scritching at the webbing between her toes with a single nail.

“EEEEAHAHAHAHA!” Taylor squealed. “NOHOHOT THAHAHA!” Taylor twisted her body and pulled on her arms, trying to undo the bondage that held them.

Jane only continued the tickling, tickling between each and every toe, and then each toe pad. Once she tickled each toe for what felt like minutes, Jane raked her nails up and down Taylor’s feet again, taking a few minutes to scribble in her arches and at her freckles.

Finally, Jane stopped, and Taylor gasped. “LET ME GO!” Taylor yelled, face red in anger and embarrassment. “LET ME OUT, OR I-”

“Oh shut it,” Jane said, harshly slapping Taylor’s feet, making the captive girl yelp. “I think lefty here,” Taylor said, wiggling the left big toe, “has been neglected, don’t you?”

“No! No please! You’re insahahaHAHAAAAA!” Taylor yelled as Jane repeated the same tickly torture on the left foot, sending Taylor into hysterics for the next twenty minutes.

Finally, Jane stopped. Taylor gasped, blinking tears from her eyes. “F-Fuck you,” Taylor stammered between gasps. “Let me go, n-now.”

“Hmm… No,” Jane said, smirking. “Now, these finger-toes of yours are a little too active for my liking. Let me just…”

Taylor perked up. “W-What are you doing?” Her question was soon answered when something soft was tied around her big toes, and was pulled tight. “N-No!” Taylor cried, as Jane threw a shoelace over the hearest, and tied it to the ropes that held her ankles. Jane adjusted the shoelace until Taylor’s big toes were immobilized.

“Hope you don’t mind,” Jane said, tying off the shoelace to the ropes. “Had to steal one of your sneakers to get this.”

Jane sneered as Taylor whimpered, a few tears falling from her eyes. “P-Please! Just let me gooooo,” Taylor begged, almost sobbing.

“Not,” Jane said, opening the glovebox.

“Going,” Jane showed Taylor a hairbrush, colored a dark red.

“To,” Jane slowly brought the brush to Taylor’s feet, and the poor girl cried.

“Happen.”

The brush met Taylor’s arches, and the trapped tomboy screamed. The brush was scrubbed side-to-side across her feet, turning her creamy soles pink.

“AAAHAHAHAHA!” Taylor screamed as Jane scrubbed at her feet.

The incessant tickling making Taylor sweat, and the awful brush moved with ease across her increasingly slicked soles. Jane would slowly move the brush up and down her soles, just like she had done with her fingers, and the slow ascent and descent began to drive Taylor mad.

Suddenly, Jane started to exclusively tickle Taylor’s left foot with the brush, and used her free hand to tickle Taylor’s right foot with her nails, scribbling her nails all around, especially into her mostly immobilized toes.

“PLEASEPLEASEPLEHEHEHAHAHAHA!” Taylor screamed as one of her feet experienced wildly different, yet still consequently ticklish, sensations. “AAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!

Taylor was given only a few seconds of reprieve when Jane switched, using the brush to tickle her right foot and using her nails to tickle her left. All the while, Taylor thrashed and squirmed in her bonds, lurching forward and trying to pull her feet from the headrest. Jane found it more and more easy to tickle Taylor’s feet as she went on, the sweat of her soles allowing her brush and fingers to move across the soles of her feet with ease.

Finally, Jane relented. Taylor cried and lightly sobbed between breaths. “I-I…” Taylor stammered, head down. “Please.”

Jane tapped her nails on Taylor’s arches. “No.” Jane slowly spidered her nails in the arches, making Taylor jerk and giggle. “I’m not done with you yet, and I won’t be done for a long, long, time.”

Jane opened the passenger-side door, and exited. Taylor watched fearfully as Jane opened her door, holding a small roll of tape and what looked like a pair of socks.

“I took a few dirty socks from your laundry,” Jane explained nonchalantly, holding up a pair of ankle-length, dirty socks. “Hope you don’t mind. Open.”

Taylor resisted, clamping her mouth and turning her face away. Jane leaned in, holding the socks to Taylor’s mouth.

“I said open,” Jane demanded, but Taylor only snarled. Jane tickled Taylor’s exposed armpit, and the girl laughed just long enough for Jane to stuff the socks into her mouth.

“MMPH!” Taylor yelled, the foul socks absorbing her protest. Quickly, Jane wrapped the tape around her mouth, securing the socks in her mouth. The socks burst from the tops and bottom of the gag, overflowing Taylor’s mouth with fabric.

Taylor whimpered, and looked pitifully at Jane.

“Now, you and I are going to go on a long, long drive to your new home,” Jane explained. “I live in the middle of nowhere, but I don’t want you trying to call for help.” Tears fell from Taylor’s eyes as Jane circled back to the driver’s seat, slamming the door and starting the car.

Taylor could only cry and scream into her own dirty socks as she saw her house fall behind the car’s window, for what possibly was the last time. She screamed and cursed at Jane, despair obvious in her muffled voice.

But she was only met with sadistic, gleeful laughter as her house fell away, getting smaller and smaller as they drove down the road.

This is superb! Part 2? Would be interesting to see what happens next!

Amazing start! Love all of the sock tickling! I greatly look forward to part 2 and hope there may be revenge involved.

In regards to demands for a sequel (that I perhaps shouldn't be as surprised about as I am): I'm working on one! Expect yet more tickling, femdom, and foot-focused fun for our hapless tomboy toy-to-be!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back