• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Appreciating studios that take special consideration to make the 'lee comfortable

ctrl190

I always like when I see studios clearly go out of their way to make the models comfortable. For instance, easing a ticklee into the bondage, or including the breaks or conversations in between each scene in the clips.

I think you can often see it it in the models' face, including whether or not they're enjoying it.

Historically, I think Magic Touch did a very good job at this. Recently, two studios that appear to do a good job making the models comfortable include Tickled Pink and Random Sole Encounters.

What are other studios that come to mind?

I’ll probably get accused of self-promo lol but The Tickle Contest absolutely comes to mind. I had my first tickling shoot with them in early April, but KayDee (the producer) and I had been chatting for several months beforehand. We had several voice calls and shared references and stuff, and I was welcome to stay overnight since I had a long way to travel. I had such an amazing time shooting with them; it feels like we’re all really good mates and doesn’t feel like a sterile “producer-model” dynamic at all. Plus it’s so good to finally have another professional tickling studio in the UK, so I definitely recommend it to any aspiring tickle models.

What are other studios that come to mind?

I do.

I've always put the safety and the comfort of the talent first, and the testimonials and other behavior from them after the fact reinforces this. They gladly give glowing references to new models, they ask me to come back of their own volition, and the most common feedback I get from them is "I didn't know what to expect, but that was fun!". Some of them won't work with anyone but me.

Hell, recently I worked with someone who was so nervous it completely turned her tickle-switch off. By the end of the shoot she had warmed up to the point where she was laughing away, and before she left she thanked me - twice - for being patient with her and helping her to relax and be at ease.

Even my followers/fans/customers comment on my interactions with the models. "They seem like they're having so much fun"/"He excels at making a fun atmosphere" is the most common feedback I get.

To talk on other studios I have seen do it.
During shooting I have heard Fettish is really cool and very awesome with communication.
Soles Screams entire BRAND is actually about model comfort and boundaries
Claire Coda as a model is VERY good with communication and comfort. She makes a lot of models come out of their shells pretty easily with a comforting attitude.
FTKL is pretty big on professionalism and I have heard many pros tell me working with him is like working on a movie set with how much he communicates.
I could go on but long story short most studios and models strive to be as open and comfortable as possible. We know how hard tickling can be not just physically but mentally. At times its super difficult to convey that to the camera because well we want the clip to sell. Sometimes a "no safeword" or "rule break" is all for the clip but sadly 2 things happen.
1- new people think this is real and tend to push really intense shoots early with models who cannot handle it. For example I have Allison who could literally barely handle tickling. Now 10 years later she champions through shoots so well we go way longer and shes actually way more open and hilarious in shoots.
2- Fans assume we are bragging or genuienly "pushing" models with orgasm shoots, no safeword, fully mummified when 9/10 its all show (sorry yall but its true).
This was an awesome thread and I just wanted to add to the convo. Of course there are studios/models that push the bar way to much but you tend to notice those studios are not popular via lack of model return, lack of pros following, or just plain videos with no fun that are like watching hell.

I picked up the Queen Dalvina clips from Tickle Room, who's commented above, and in the first foot tickle clip, she tugs too hard and shouts "OW!", apparently hurting her ankle (which seemed to be positioned awkwardly) during the action. IMMEDIATELY, Mike stopped to ask if she was okay, adjusted her leg in the stocks, and made sure she was good before continuing. This could've easily been edited out, but it was nice to include.

I've said before that Tickled Pink is one of the best in the business right now.

I love how he interacts with his girls. Everything is always so free-flowing & chill, and it really allows the girls to just be themselves. They all genuinely have a good time when they're there.

Love this question and thread, ctrl190! The enjoyable aspect of tickling is super important to me when purchasing a clip. If the woman looks like she’s comfortable, having a good time, laughing up a storm, oh man, nothing better in my book! Thanks again for starting this thread and all the contributions thus far! Wow!

TLM
https://thelaughtermechanic.wordpress.com

I've said before that Tickled Pink is one of the best in the business right now.

I love how he interacts with his girls. Everything is always so free-flowing & chill, and it really allows the girls to just be themselves. They all genuinely have a good time when they're there.

This. Not only is it great material, it's a great business model. The girls genuinely have fun, they tell other girls, and many make return visits.

This. Not only is it great material, it's a great business model. The girls genuinely have fun, they tell other girls, and many make return visits.

Yep. And these girls aren't big time fetish models. He's getting girls in who've never done anything like this before, and they usually leave not only wanting to come back for more, but wanting to come back for more while bringing a friend/friends with them. And the latter has been happening more and more. TP's got a formula, and it's working.

Forgive me for necromancing this thread, but I also had a brilliant experience with Tickle HQ. They don’t have a C4S store at the moment but they are on other platforms.

Soles Scream. Definitely.

Funny how some of the companies mentioned have videos where the tickler doesn't respect a safeword and keeps tickling past the lee using it.

I always like when I see studios clearly go out of their way to make the models comfortable. For instance, easing a ticklee into the bondage, or including the breaks or conversations in between each scene in the clips.

I would think it's a given that any professional producer would try their best to make the models comfortable. There'll be exceptions of course, but I think it is pretty normal to check that models are ok, loosen restraints if they are uncomfortable (sometimes scrap a scene/position if it's too much), give the model breathers or breaks for water when needed, and reassure them before/during the scene. It's just basic respect. The fact that breaks and conversations are not included in the clip doesn't mean it isn't happening during filming but a) not everyone wants to buy clips with five minutes of nothing much happening and b) the model doesn't necessarily want their off-camera chat turning up in the final clip.

The fact that models return to shoot again, introduce other models and even persuade friends or family members to shoot are all fair signs that they're happy and comfortable. The model needs to be having a great time in order to produce great clips.

Thank you Stocks!
I dont visit here too often (pretty busy honestly, interactions have been less and less the busier I get and i hate that, i like talking to you guys, since im from the community also)

I’ll say this: you’ll ALWAYS hear dirt on anyone if you dig enough, its whether its consistent or not. I can honestly say I only know TWO studios who in reality, are session guys posing as producers. Can i prove it with mathematical certainty? Of course not. But then I cant prove I wont drop of a heart attack 5 minutes from now.

That said, the girls all talk, and I do hear one name in particular that comes up who is quite bad about passing girls calling ‘red’, to the point that he is said to have jumped ON a girl and kept going. Traumatized her to the point she canceled shoots with anyone shes never worked with - including me. I wasn’t mad at her, she had a crap experience, i get it. Was i disappointed? A million percent I was. But again, I wasnt upset with her, I was and still am, never going to associate with that ‘producer’ again.

There’s been talk of a couple more but I hadnt heard enough to verify it yet. The other who I heard many stories on is kinda out of it now, and honestly I cant say im surprised. He likes to use hitachi wands and doesnt know what ‘red’ means either.

Anyway! To bring it back to positivity, I can happily say the girls I work with, and there have been many - have only been upset/violated by two of them that I can tell, and possibly a third.

For me? I just try to stay cool with everyone. Can you make everyone happy all the time? Unfortunately no. I’ve had a couple falling outs but of the roughly sixty girls I’ve worked with, I’d say the 2 or 3 where it went poorly wasn’t due to the shoot. It’s a long story and I’m not going to toss dirt here lol

Safe sane and consensual gang! Play hard but always play in the boundaries of the sandbox you’re given :)

Girls Will Be Girls Club is another good one. I'm a patron of their tickle patreon, and I'd recommend them to anyone. You can tell that all of the girls are super comfortable with eachother and that they always have a great time.

I've said before that them along with TickledPink are probably my favorite studios right now. Though TP's been away for a couple months. I really hope he's back soon.

To talk on other studios I have seen do it.
During shooting I have heard Fettish is really cool and very awesome with communication.
Soles Screams entire BRAND is actually about model comfort and boundaries
Claire Coda as a model is VERY good with communication and comfort. She makes a lot of models come out of their shells pretty easily with a comforting attitude.
FTKL is pretty big on professionalism and I have heard many pros tell me working with him is like working on a movie set with how much he communicates.
I could go on but long story short most studios and models strive to be as open and comfortable as possible. We know how hard tickling can be not just physically but mentally. At times its super difficult to convey that to the camera because well we want the clip to sell. Sometimes a "no safeword" or "rule break" is all for the clip but sadly 2 things happen.
1- new people think this is real and tend to push really intense shoots early with models who cannot handle it. For example I have Allison who could literally barely handle tickling. Now 10 years later she champions through shoots so well we go way longer and shes actually way more open and hilarious in shoots.
2- Fans assume we are bragging or genuienly "pushing" models with orgasm shoots, no safeword, fully mummified when 9/10 its all show (sorry yall but its true).
This was an awesome thread and I just wanted to add to the convo. Of course there are studios/models that push the bar way to much but you tend to notice those studios are not popular via lack of model return, lack of pros following, or just plain videos with no fun that are like watching hell.

I do.

I've always put the safety and the comfort of the talent first, and the testimonials and other behavior from them after the fact reinforces this. They gladly give glowing references to new models, they ask me to come back of their own volition, and the most common feedback I get from them is "I didn't know what to expect, but that was fun!". Some of them won't work with anyone but me.

Hell, recently I worked with someone who was so nervous it completely turned her tickle-switch off. By the end of the shoot she had warmed up to the point where she was laughing away, and before she left she thanked me - twice - for being patient with her and helping her to relax and be at ease.

Even my followers/fans/customers comment on my interactions with the models. "They seem like they're having so much fun"/"He excels at making a fun atmosphere" is the most common feedback I get.

Shoot i mean to follow up on this, sorry!

Im always leery to respond to remarks because of the nature of the internet. Texts/posts are a terrible way to communicate isnt it? Too much goes sideways but i digress!

I can promise everything i do is real. Im not suggesting #2 was at me but i can safely say its all legit. I DO have a safety method to get girls out who have a medical emergency (to include a panic attack) and ive had it happen only twice.

I’ll probably make a separate thread at some point since ‘the community’ has given me a bit of hate over it (very very few but as always, cant make everyone happy) because the fact is, the naysayers don’t understand (or want to) but assume much.

But yes, with the exception of the ‘kidnapping’ style of shoot, the tickling setups are a zillion percent real, including my no safeword series.

the tickling setups are a zillion percent real, including my no safeword series.

Same! In fact, one thing I don't think I've ever mentioned is that all of my own no-safeword videos (...except one) were done at the model's request.

The exception was the one I did with Kim. We'd worked together like eight times by then so I assumed she knew she had a safeword - she always had and it was always the same. At the end of the shoot, she commented on the fact that I didn't give her one. shockedpikachu.jpg

Apparently it wasn't that big of a deal, as she came back and did two more over the next few months. I will never make that mistake again, though... even with a model who I've known for years, as was the case with Kim.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back