• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MOM TICKLED BY SON'S FRIENDS, PART 2 (M/F feet, belly button)

laffmaker1234

TMF Poster
PART 1 OF THIS STORY IS "MOM TICKLED BY SON'S FRIENDS" HERE: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?351066-STORY-Mom-Tickled-By-Son-s-Friends-(MMM-F-all-over)

Amy Nagling got home a half hour earlier from teaching classes at a nearby college. She just finished a quick salad lunch and planned to stretch out on the couch and watch a little TV. Her husband David worked long hours and her sons, Mark and Jason lived away.

Jason came home for the weekend a couple of weeks earlier and three of his friends, Eddie, Shane and Will arrived to see him. As fate would have it, Jason wouldn’t get home until the evening, leaving Amy and the boys to drink wine all afternoon long, and the three of them ganging up on Amy and tickling her out of her mind!

Amy thought about that for a few days afterward. Tickling is silly but a couple of times they crossed the line. It’s one thing to tweak her ribs or tickle her feet, but Eddie went a little too far. He discovered two spots on Amy’s body which she didn’t even know were ticklish: her belly button and where the butt cheek meets the back of the thigh. Not only was she ticklish there, but extremely. So much that she didn’t have time to protest – she was too busy laughing and screaming.

None of that was on her mind, though, as the doorbell rang. She opened the door and was taken aback: it was Eddie.

“What are you doing here?” Amy asked.

“Well hello to you too, Mrs. N,” Eddie answered.
“Jason isn’t home, he’s away at school.”

“I figured as much, but I just wanted to come by and say hello.”

Amy was torn. She didn’t want to be rude to Eddie but she thought it was strange and a bit inappropriate for him to be there. Then again, she knew she wasn’t going to cross any lines, and trusted him not to do anything outrageous. “Sure, come in” she said.

“Where are the other two?” Amy asked. “They’ve got final exams coming up. I don’t have that problem,” Eddie clowned.

“Would you like anything to eat or drink?” Amy asked.

“I’ll take some more of that wine if you have it,” said Eddie.

Amy’s a rather reserved woman, but not entirely. Jason’s friends just like him are 21. They are of legal drinking age. “Ok, I’ll join you, but just one glass.”

“Oh, you don’t want a repeat performance of last time!” Eddie laughed.

“No I don’t,” Amy said firmly.

“I’m sorry, Mrs. N, we were just clowning around.”

“I know. You just didn’t know when to stop.” Then Amy added “the foot massage wasn’t bad though.”

Eddie perked up. As they sat on the couch together, he said: “you liked it, huh?”

Amy, not sounding flirtatious at all but just answering unemotionally, said “yeah, you did a good job.”

“Well if you liked it so much, how about we do it again?”

Amy felt uneasy again. She blurted out that she liked the foot massage and now she felt like she was initiating things. She said nothing as Eddie persisted.

Amy broke the tension with a joke: “so what, are you just going to come over here and give me a foot massage on a regular basis?”

“Well, not every time I come here, but tell you what: if you don’t really enjoy it this time, I won’t do it anymore.” With that, he placed Amy’s feet in his lap.

Amy did find it strangely appealing that her feet were so tiny in Eddie’s huge hands. But it wasn’t sexual for her. After all he’s less than half her age. She just found it all interesting.

“I didn’t say I wouldn’t enjoy it, it’s just, I dunno, weird” Amy said.

“That’s because you’re not used to it,” Eddie said. “I bet you hardly ever get your feet massaged.”

Amy knew he was right. Other than at the pedicure place, no one touches Amy’s feet. Her husband David’s not really into giving massages.

Eddie used his special technique of kneading Amy’s toes. “I like what you do with the toes,” Amy said. “Feel good?” Eddie asked. “Yeah,” said Amy, now totally relaxed.

“Feel good on those tiny feet?” Eddie said. “Mmm hmmm” Amy replied. “You mean those huge hands.”

“Do you like how these huge hands feel on your tiny feet?” Eddie persisted and intensified the massage. Amy didn’t respond but said “mmmmm” in enjoyment.

A few seconds later, Amy twitched a little and said: “Don’t do it so fast, that tickles.”

Music to Eddie’s ears. He held up her foot and teased her, “awww, tickle tickle tickle?” as he playfully scratched her sole. “Tee-hee,” Amy let out a girlish giggle. Eddie knew how to tickle her very well and his verbal teasing made her even more ticklish. This went on for about a minute of verbal teasing with a few actual tickles.

Amy clearly enjoyed being teased and felt like a teenybopper.

“Mrs. N., one time we should all go out to dinner,” Eddie said “and you can put your foot in my lap under the table. No one will know. I’ll massage your feet and give them just enough of a tickle to make you squirm a little bit and blurt out a giggle.”

Amy didn’t say anything, but thought about the scenario.

Then, Eddie asked a very bold question. “Mrs. N, I know this will sound crazy, and don’t be weirded out, but your feet are beautiful and irresistible, and I would love to suck on those fluffy little toes.”

Amy.JPG
(Amy's feet)

Amy was stunned. “No I’m not going to let you do that. That’s disgusting!”

“Why is it disgusting?” Eddie said. People kiss you on your cheek, that’s not sexual.”

“But it would be sexual for YOU, Eddie, and I won’t let you do that.”

“Ok, but answer me this: have you EVER had your toes sucked?”

“Never.”

“I didn’t think so. Aren’t you the least bit curious to know what it feels like?”

“That’s not the point, Eddie, it’s too weird for me to let you do that. I’d feel really bad about it.”

“Come on,” Eddie said, not using his full strength but lifting Amy’s foot toward his mouth.

“Eddie no, don-” it was too late. Eddie placed Amy’s wide big toe in his mouth. “This feels soooo WEIRD,” Amy confirmed.

“Ok, how about just a few kisses on them” Eddie said, as he kissed the tips of Amy’s toes. “And a few nibbles.”

“Hahaha don’t do that, it TICKLES!” Amy squealed.

With that, Eddie placed three toes in his mouth at once and now Amy had gotten used to it. Eddie spent the next few minutes kissing Amy’s feet and sucking her toes, as she lay there, blurting out a “hee hee” “tee-hee” or “HAHA,” “hehehe oh Eddie that tickles” or “don’t tickle me,” depending on how intense her ticklishness was.

“Ok, was that so bad?” Eddie asked. “Yes,” Amy said. “It was weird. And now I have to get it out of my mind.”

“Ok, but I think we’ve gotten beyond the point of me calling you Mrs. N. Don’t you think so, Amy?”

Amy again not being too old-fashioned said: “yeah, I think we did. Ok, you can call me Amy.”

Eddie took things just one step further: “Amy, must one more favor.”

“Oh my goodness what NOW?” Amy said.

“Can I just kiss your bare belly button?”

“No Eddie, enough. You KNOW how ticklish I am there.”

“Of course I know, Amy, I’m the one who discovered that!” Eddie smirked.

“Come on, Amy, just a little peck.”

“Eddie, you are sooooo weird!” Amy sighed, signaling that if this is the only way to get him to stop annoying her, he’d do it.

Eddie jumped on Amy and lifted her tshirt, exposing her bare tummy. But rather than just give her navel a soft kiss, he nibbled on it.

“EEEEE HAHAHAHAHA STOOOOPPPPP!!! Amy screamed. THAT TICKLES TOO MUCH HAHAHAHAHA!!!” Amy tried to push Eddie’s head off her tummy but he was just too strong. Then, Eddie said: “I’m sorry, I can’t resist” and he stuck his tongue inside Amy’s belly button.

“EEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH EDDIE PLEEEEEASE” Amy’s shrieks filled the entire house.

Eddie finally stopped. Amy was red. Eddie leaned into her. Their faces were an inch apart and he looked into her eyes.

“Will you get off me, you brute?” Amy said as she playfully smacked him and tried to push him off. “Aggggh! Youre so strong! It’s frustrating.”

“So strong and so good at tickling you!” Eddie clowned.

“You’re welcome,” Eddie added. “For what?” asked Amy.

“Well, thanks to me, you now know how insanely ticklish you are on your belly button, AND your butt cheeks, you’ve had your toes sucked and belly button licked for the first time ever and you also got the greatest foot massage of your life – and twice! Oh, and you’re panting and sweaty and out of breath, so that’s good calorie burning exercise!”

“Oh well thank you then,” Amy said half-sarcastically.

They finished another glass of wine and then Eddie said he had to go. He leaned in and gave Amy a long hug and wouldn’t let go. She hugged him back, her arms wrapped around his strong shoulders. But Amy smelled a rat: “please don’t tickle me again.”

“You know I can,” Eddie teased.

“Yes, I know you can,” Amy said.

“You know I’m really good at it – I know just the right way to tickle you, to make your body respond In a really ticklish way.”

“Yes you do” Amy said. “But please don’t do it Eddie, come on, I’ve had enough.”

“Ok ok, Eddie said, and gave Amy one last tight hug and a kiss on top of her head.

“Give me a kiss on the cheek, and I won’t.” Amy stood on her toes, put her arms around Eddie, kissed him on the cheek and said “please don’t tickle me.” “One more, Eddie said.” Amy did it again, said “please don’t tickle me” again, smiled, and used her palm to pat Eddie’s chest. “Ok, that’s all,” Amy said and smiled.

Eddie let himself out as Amy sat back on the couch, reflecting on everything that just happened.

WHAT DID YOU THINK OF THE PIC OF AMY'S FEET? IF YOU HAD HER IN YOUR GRASP, WHAT WOULD YOU DO TO HER?

Last edited:
Another great story! I have to admit I thought this was going to lead to raspberries on her belly :p

Maybe next time? ;)

:goodjob: Can't wait for Part 3! &#55357;&#56833;

Thanks! Raspberries...hmmm. How do you think she might react to those? Not just what she'd say or do, but how she'd feel about them?

Great story! Please, part 3!
Next time she needs to be tied up! And maybe what about a bondage footjob?

Thanks!

Thanks! Raspberries...hmmm. How do you think she might react to those? Not just what she'd say or do, but how she'd feel about them?

Well considering they'll be on her belly above or on her belly button it could be interesting like where she is somewhat afraid yet excited about if it happens, and they have her laughing like crazy could also add abit of teasing like a build up of "I'm gonna get you" or something
So she can guess whats coming.

You know how sometimes a pair of feet looks ticklish? Do her feet look ticklish?

Sooner or later, one or both of the sons need to get into the act.Maybe a nice game of hide, seek and tickle.

Maybe. There's a different layer going on when it's just the son's friends, but it's possible. Amy's character will develop as more people comment about what they think of her feet and what they would do to her if she was in their grasp.

Sooner or later, one or both of the sons need to get into the act.Maybe a nice game of hide, seek and tickle.

Maybe. There's a different layer going on when it's just the son's friends, but it's possible. Amy's character will develop as more people comment about what they think of her feet and what they would do to her if she was in their grasp.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back