• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for a “Ler” in Vancouver area

Jsapaz101

Hey! First time here and thought I would make a post to feel out if there are such “lers” in the Vancouver area? Bit of a newbie to this but it sounds super intriguing and I thought I would post! Late 20s male.

Cheers

Hey fellow tickle neighbor to my north,

Big time "ler" into tickling younger guys silly with nonstop laughter by searching out and working over his weakest most ticklish spots in a slow methodical fun way!! Especially like to indoctrinate ticklish newbies and show them what a blast tickling is! Let's chat and see what happens for future interTICKLEnational relations if we hit it off and vibe seems right! How ticklish RU bud and where most? Feet I hope, my fave to tickle big time! What are yours like? Hmu man and we'll go from there!

Tickles,
Kevin from Seattle area

Hey fellow tickle neighbor to my north,

Big time "ler" into tickling younger guys silly with nonstop laughter by searching out and working over his weakest most ticklish spots in a slow methodical fun way!! Especially like to indoctrinate ticklish newbies and show them what a blast tickling is! Let's chat and see what happens for future interTICKLEnational relations if we hit it off and vibe seems right! How ticklish RU bud and where most? Feet I hope, my fave to tickle big time! What are yours like? Hmu man and we'll go from there!

Tickles,
Kevin from Seattle area

Sent you a PM!

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back