• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fujiko Mine abuse, expanded (*s/F, full body)

Low_Roads

4th Level Black Feather
This video started life as a straight "Kekko Kamen" project. I got about midway through and started to notice that the female abusee, Mayumi Takahashi, looked awfully young. I assumed the Spartan Academy was some sort of college, but further reading started to flash warning signals. I'm still not sure how old Ms. Mayumi is intended to be (the sources I checked were frustratingly vague), but I saw no point in taking a chance on having my Youtube account flagged and figured the project would have to be shelved. However I also had plans to expand Fujiko Mine's torture scene from 1971's "Lupin the Third" (reportedly the anime series first episode), along with the revisited theme found in the 2018 OAV "Lupine Wa Ima Mo Moete Iru Ka" (the English being "Lupin III: Is Lupin Still Burning?"). The torture mechanics from the two properties ("Kekko Kamen" and "Lupin III") are very similar... mechanical flexi-arms, whose Mickey Mouse glove hands deliver tickling strokes... so it was a simple matter to switch protagonists, with the probably underage Mayumi deferring to the definitely legal Fujiko. I was going to completely rewrite the story anyway, so it didn't much matter who was getting what.

There may be copyright issues with these properties, so I don't know how long the video will stay up. I've tried to mitigate that problem by removing the context and reversing many of the images... we'll see if that helps it attain fair use or at least fly past the radar.

Unlike past videos in the "expanded" series, this one plays a lot better on larger screens.

Links to the other Expanded video titles:

"Bridge Ahoy" expanded: "Bridge Ahoy" revamped:

"Shiver Me Timbers" expanded: "Shiver Me Timbers" expanded:

April O'Neil vs Don Turtelli expanded: April O'Neil vs Don Turtelli expanded (M/F, feet):

"Dragon Quest" Zulpon interrogation expanded: "Dragon Quest" Zulpon interrogation, expanded (*/F, feet):

Lois Griffin dominates Alexander Cabot III, expanded (F/M-feet):

"Olive's Foot Fun" ("Bridge Ahoy" redo):

Last edited:
Another amazing piece of work Low_Roads! Thanks for sharing :)

My pleasure, Heman2045! Thanks so much for your generous appraisal!

Last edited:
Curious. Who is the female laughter from? Very nice job. There are a few laughing gas cartoon clips I've always wished were extended.

Thanks Laughinggaszone! The female laughter comes from a variety of sound effects recordings I've found on Youtube and which, to the best of my ability to check, are free to reuse. To avoid inadvertently using rights protected material, I'm creating most of the sound fx myself; that, however, won't work with the female laugh tracks and I'm dependent on pre-recorded sources. I have the sound elements files for all these video projects isolated so that I can eliminate them with minimal damage should I get an order to cease and desist. Am hoping that never happens, as the videos will be severely compromised without them. Since these are non-monetized projects, I'm hoping it wouldn't be worth anybody's trouble. But, as I say, I'm fairly confident that nothing I'm using is protected. Sorry I can't give you any better advice, but a lot of what I'm doing is learn-as-you-go. Ideally, all of it should be self-made, but I'm not there yet. Hopefully I'll get to that point eventually.

God- Low_Roads, what a masterpiece !!!
just... what a pity the girl is dressed!! That would probably be one of the "Best of All Time" clips.. especially when the tongues appear!!!
Who of you Low_Road-Fans has an idea which existing machine could be converted into a tickle machine?
I don't think there is an engineer who would design a new one despite my funding? Wouldn't a tickling machine be a worldwide selling-hit?

Thanks so much, SoleAction! What a detailed reaction; I'm most grateful! I prefer my lee's with a bit of clothes on (jeans and a tank top is my personal ideal. Bare feet, of course), so Ms. Fujiko's appearance works fine for me, but you're not wrong when you say that stark naked would suit most people best! One can easily see past the form-fitting cat-suit to a physique that would look grand unclothed! The mechanical full lips and tongue combo is indeed evilly delightful! I don't know if such a mechanism could possibly work as an actual construct, but it makes for superb fantasy! And you can bet there are actual engineers somewhere on this site who are trying feverishly to work out the practicalities of such a device! You're quite right... every home dungeon would have to have one! I'd be first in line!

Thanks once again for your enthusiastic perspective!

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back