• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Not much

davis

TMF Regular
Hello all. Though I'd share a recent tickle. I'm out of town visiting my best friend and his wife. I met them at a bar and met a few friends of theirs as well. One was a nice looking, single female. As the night went on and the drinks kept coming her and I got more familiar and started joking, high firing and hugging. Not long afterwards last call was made and I was thinking about what a missed opportunity it would be if I didn't try to tickle her. As she's seated at the bar and engaged in a conversation with another person, I'm standing behind her and start gently poking her right side. She doesn't flinch or react ticklishly but does turn her head to me and smile. So for the next 30min I switch from quick pokes to wiggling fingers to gentle grabs at her sides to which she does react a little and laugh each time. The last time I tickled her left side she jumped, gave me a big smile and playfully smacked my leg. On our way out going our separate ways we all hugged goodbye. Of course when we hugged I held her close and said "I gotta get you one more time," and while her arms were wrapped around my neck I used my left hand to squeeze her right side to which she just laughed but didn't release the hug until I stopped tickling her. We said goodbye and goodnight.

Whether they are big or small incidents, every incident is always worth sharing on here! So thanks for that!

Great story my man! I actually prefer reading about incidents like these rather than the crazy stuff that others write about. Keep up the good work!

Thank you. You all encourage me to keep posting about the small incidents

While this may seem incidental to you, I think this is honestly not great ethically speaking. You touched her repeatedly while she was talking to someone else, without her consent. Definitely a red flag for me, and I doubt made her comfortable even if she gave you a polite smile.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back