• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hogwarts Legacy! What were your thoughts

tickle_prince

Verified
Evening all,

So currently I am still playing this on Steam, when I first got it, I didn’t know what to expect, I seen the films and now I am reading the books. But I have to say I was pleasantly surprised with just how much i have enjoyed this game.

Don’t get me wrong, I am not new to rp games, I live them and have played many of them, and even thou the game has a few bugs, I just wanted too see what other members thought about it! Let me know!

Also let me know, what house were you? I am house Slytherin myself! ^^

Ah a fellow Slytherin. Excellent. Lol

I really liked the game. I feel like it went well out of its way to immerse the player. Plus combat is really fun, spells in games like Skyrim should feel like this.

Ah a fellow Slytherin. Excellent. Lol

I really liked the game. I feel like it went well out of its way to immerse the player. Plus combat is really fun, spells in games like Skyrim should feel like this.

Always a pleasure to chat to a fellow Slytherin! ^^

I totally agree with you there, even heard from a work colleague of mine who is also playing it, there is talk of an update so it includes a crime system! That would be so cool if they do something like that!

I totally agree, don’t get me wrong I do love Skyrim, and I know you can get mods that make spell wielding in Skyrim look better, but it would be so cool if they did a system like this with the way spells are casted in combat and the different wand/staff animations. It would encourage me to try to make more mage builds, rather than sticking to the normal battle mage stereotypes

Loved it! Spent a lot of time completing damn near all the side quests and collecting as many unique pieces of clothing, wands, items, etc. as possible. The storyline was great, gameplay was fun, and it seemed very detailed and accurate in terms of powers and abilities, world building including architecture and design of familiar areas, towns, etc, and also of the magical beasts. Definitely did a service to the Harry Potter IP.

Just a shame that the game had to be dragged through the mud due to the drama. The Harry Potter and Wizarding world IP (intellectual property) 100% needs to be explored more.

Sounds like a popular game. The Switch version looks awful though.

Honestly not tried it on my Switch, I don’t think I can go thru it all again, took me ages my first play thru on my laptop lol

Who doesn’t love a bit of wizardry world, I heard their suppose to be working on some more dlc so that would be cool, let me know if anyone hears anything

I loved this game and will probably play it again at some point down the road. Fun and challenging campaign. Especially the final battle with the goblin. Stock up on your potions!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back