• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Torture: Behind the Scenes of Emilia Clarke's Most Intense Film Scene MM/F

Korina

Chapter 1
“Ticklish Interrogation: Emilia's acting tested”

Emilia Clarke was nervous as she arrived on the set. She knew she had a challenging scene ahead of her, one that would require her to stay focused and in character. The interrogation scene was pivotal to the movie's plot, and her character's ability to withstand torture would make or break the film.

As she walked onto the set, she was greeted by the director and her co-stars, who were all ready to start filming. Emilia tried to calm her nerves as she went over her lines in her head, but the anticipation was overwhelming.

As the crew began setting up the scene, Emilia changed into her outfit for the scene. She was wearing a plain white t-shirt and jeans, nothing that would draw attention away from the scene's intensity. She had been told to keep her feet bare, as they would be a target for the torture that her character would endure.

Emilia couldn't help but notice how the denim hugged her curves in all the right places. Her hips flared out from her waist, the fabric snuggling up against the softness of her lower belly before dipping inwards to highlight the curve of her backside. The denim stretched over the fullness of her thighs, showing off the toned muscles beneath the surface.
Emilia stepped out of her flip-flops, feeling the coolness of the floor against the soles of her feet. Her tight jeans clung to her curves, the denim stretching over the contours of her hips and thighs.

As she sat in the makeup chair, Emilia couldn't help but feel anxious about the scene to come. She knew it would be physically demanding, but she had no idea just how much so.

Finally, it was time for Emilia to take her place on set. She walked over to the interrogation table and sat down, looking stoic and determined. The other actors playing interrogators stood around her, ready to start the scene.

As the scene progressed, Emilia's character was accused of being a spy and was subjected to harsh interrogation tactics. The interrogators tried various methods to get her to divulge information, but Emilia's character remained strong-willed and refused to give in.

But then, one of the interrogators had an idea. He noticed how fidgety Emilia had become when he had accidentally brushed against her feet earlier, and decided to try tickling her feet as a means of breaking her resolve.

"So, you're ticklish, are you?" he asked, his acting voice dripping with malicious intent.

Ignoring her silence, the interrogator reached out and lightly brushed his fingers along the sole of her foot. Emilia squirmed and giggled involuntarily, unable to control her reaction.

"Ah, I see we've struck a nerve," the interrogator said with a smirk. "Perhaps this will make you more forthcoming with your answers."

The director called for a break in filming as the crew set up the medieval-style stocks that would be used to restrain Emilia's character. Emilia was helped into the stocks, with her feet hanging out and vulnerable.

Emilia's heart was pounding in her chest as the crew locked her into the medieval-style stocks. The hard, wooden frame was cool against her skin, and she shuddered as the crew tightened the restraints, securing her arms and legs in place. She could feel the rough ropes biting into her skin as they bound her wrists tightly to the stocks, leaving her hands exposed.

Her legs were positioned at the bottom of the stocks, with her feet poking out through two holes in the wood. Her toes curled instinctively as she felt the cool air on her skin, and she realized how vulnerable she was in this position. There was no way to protect her feet, no way to guard against the torture she knew was coming.

The stocks themselves were made of rough, unfinished wood, and Emilia could feel the rough texture under her fingers as she tested her restraints. The frame was tall and imposing, looming over her like a medieval torture device. Her white t-shirt rode up slightly as she squirmed in the stocks, revealing a hint of her décolleté.

Emilia took a deep breath, trying to steady herself as she prepared for what was to come. She knew the scene was important to the film, and she was determined to give it her all. Even as she felt a sense of dread and anxiety building within her, she reminded herself that this was just a movie, just a role to play.

The director and crew moved around her, adjusting the lighting and camera angles, preparing for the next take. Emilia tried to ignore their presence, focusing instead on the task at hand.

As the crew finished their preparations, Emilia could feel her heart racing in her chest. She was sweating despite the cool air, and her body was trembling with anticipation. She closed her eyes for a moment, taking deep, steadying breaths, and then opened them again, ready to face whatever lay ahead.

The interrogators circled around Emilia's character, looking down at her with a menacing glint in their eyes. One of them leaned in close, speaking in a low voice.

"Let's start with some easy questions, shall we?" he said. "What's your name, and who do you work for?"

Emilia's character hesitated for a moment, her eyes flickering nervously as she weighed her options. Finally, she spoke, her voice firm.

"My name is Anne," she said. "And I work for no one. I'm a free woman."

The interrogator's face twisted into a sneer.

"Don't play games with us, Anne," he said. "We know that's not true. We've been tracking your movements for months, and we know you're connected to a group of rebels who are planning to overthrow the king."

Emilia's character didn't flinch, though her heart was pounding in her chest.

"I don't know what you're talking about," she said.

The other interrogator stepped forward, his eyes cold and calculating.

"Very well," he said. "We'll try another tactic. Perhaps if we ask you some more specific questions, you'll be more willing to talk."

He leaned in close to Emilia's character, his eyes boring into hers.

"Tell us the names of the people you've been working with," he said. "We know they go by code names. The man with the scar on his left cheek. The woman with the silver hair. Who are they?"

Emilia swallowed hard, trying to keep her composure.

"I don't know their real names," she said. "We always used code names to protect our identities."

The interrogator's expression turned even colder.

"Fine," he said. "Then tell us their code names. Who goes by Scarface? Who is Silver?"

Emilia's character hesitated, her mind racing as she tried to think of a way out of the situation. She knew that giving up the names of her comrades would mean betraying them, and she couldn't do that. But at the same time, tickling was making it hard for her to think straight.

"I can't remember," she said, her voice trembling. "I...I don't know."

The interrogators exchanged a look, and Emilia knew that her time was running out. She braced herself for what was to come, knowing that the tickling was about to begin.

As the interrogator finished his line of questioning, he turned to his colleague and nodded. It was time to start the tickling.

The interrogators approached Emilia's restrained feet, their fingers poised to start the tickling. They started slowly, gently running their fingers up and down the soles of Emilia's feet. At first, Emilia tried to keep a straight face and maintain her composure, but soon the tickling became too much to bear.

The first interrogator began by using his fingers to lightly trace circles on Emilia's soles, causing her to squirm and giggle uncontrollably. He then moved on to lightly tickling the balls of her feet, eliciting even louder laughter from Emilia.

"So, Emilia, tell us what you know." He said, "Who are you working for?"

"Hahahahaahahahahaha, I don't know! what are you talking about! hahahahahahhhahahaa I'm just a simple citizen!" Emilia said in character.

Her face contorted in a mix of laughter and agony, and she let out a loud giggle. The interrogator continued his assault on her ticklish feet, moving his fingers in a circular motion that sent waves of ticklish sensations throughout her body.

The second interrogator took a different approach, using the back of a feather to tickle the arches of Emilia's feet. The sensation was overwhelming, and Emilia's laughter grew even louder and more desperate.

"You can't fool us, Emilia." He said, "We know you're involved in something bigger. Tell us the truth."

"I swear, hahahahahahhahaahahhaha! I don't know anything. Please, stop tickling me." Emilai said more desperately.

The third interrogator decided to use a small brush to tickle the sensitive skin on the sides of Emilia's feet. As soon as the bristles touched her skin, Emilia let out a loud shriek of laughter. She tried to pull her feet away, but the stocks held her firmly in place.

"Tell us what we want to know, and the tickling will stop," the third interrogator said. Knowing how much the brush tickled Emilia.

"I can't," Emilia said, tears streaming down her face. "I don't know anything. Please, just stop."

But the interrogators didn't stop. They took turns using different techniques to keep Emilia off-balance and in a constant state of ticklish torture. Despite her best efforts to stay focused on her lines, Emilia's laughter grew louder and more hysterical as the tickling became more intense.

At one point, the interrogators grabbed two brushes and began to tickle Emilia's feet simultaneously, causing her to forget her lines completely. Emilia stuttered and stumbled over her words, trying her best to stay in character. But the tickling sensations were too much for her to handle, and she began to laugh so hard that she thought she might pass out.

"Please, stop hahahahaahahah, I'm begging you," Emilia said, desperation creeping into her voice.

The interrogators took advantage of the opportunity and asked more specific questions, hoping to extract the information they needed. But Emilia's character refused to answer, causing the interrogators to become more aggressive with their tickling.

As the interrogation continued, Emilia refused to reveal the information the interrogators were seeking. Frustrated, the interrogators picked up two brushes and began to tickle Emilia's feet even more vigorously.

Despite her best efforts, Emilia began to lose focus on her lines. The tickling was overwhelming, and she found it hard to concentrate on anything else. Her mind became consumed with the sensation of being tickled, and she struggled to remember her lines.

"Come on, my dear," the lead interrogator said with a sinister smile. "You must know something. Who do you work for?"

Emilia tried to answer, but her words were interrupted by bursts of laughter as the tickling continued. She stuttered and stammered, struggling to stay in character.

"I-I don't hahahahahahahahahhaahhaahahha I don't know," Emilia managed to say between gasps for air. "P-please hahahahahaahhaahahahah stop."

But the interrogators were relentless, continuing to tickle her feet while asking more questions. Emilia's laughter grew louder and more frantic.

At one point, Emilia's character was supposed to deliver a crucial piece of information, but the tickling had caused her to forget her lines. She stuttered and stumbled over her words, going completely out of character.

“The Burned Face hahahahahahahahahah, oh sorry i mean-hahahahahaha the- hahahahahahahahahaha-the Scar guy hahahahaahha stahahahahahap”

The director called for a break in filming, and Emilia was released from the stocks, gasping for air and wiping tears of laughter from her eyes.

Chapter 2
“The Improvised Tickle Scene and Emilia's Fight to End it.”​

"Emilia, are you okay?" one of the makeup artists asked as she dabbed some foundation onto Emilia's forehead.

Emilia could only nod, her chest heaving up and down as she tried to catch her breath. She felt like all the energy had been sucked out of her body.
As she looked down at her feet, she noticed the brushes and feathers still scattered across the floor from the tickling scene. She shuddered at the thought of having to endure it again. The director walked up to her, looking at her with concern.

"Emilia, are you okay? That scene looked intense, do you need a break?" he asked.

Emilia nodded, feeling the exhaustion hit her like a ton of bricks. "Yeah, I could use a moment," she replied, her voice barely above a whisper.

The director nodded understandingly and signaled for a break. Emilia took a seat in a nearby chair and closed her eyes, trying to relax and forget about the tickling. But the sensations lingered, making her skin crawl.

The hairstylist started the rework on Emilia's hair, carefully braiding it into a loose bun. Meanwhile, another makeup artist applied blush to Emilia's cheeks and lipstick to her lips.

As they worked, Emilia couldn't help but feel the brushes on her feet from the tickling scene. She shuddered at the memory of the intense sensation, trying to shake off the feeling.

After a few minutes, the director returned. "Okay, Emilia, we're ready to do the scene again. Are you ready?" he asked.

Emilia hesitated, still feeling the effects of the tickling. But she knew she couldn't hold up the shoot any longer. She stood up, slipping her feet out of a pair of flip flops, and walked up to the stocks.

Emilia walked back towards the stocks, feeling a knot form in her stomach. The thought of going through the tickling scene again made her want to scream, but she knew it had to be done.

As she approached the stocks, the two actors who played her interrogators came over to her. "Ready for round two, Emilia?" one of them teased.

Emilia sighed, trying to put on a brave face. "Yeah, let's get it over with," she said, trying to sound more confident than she felt.

The two actors noticed her hesitation and exchanged a look. "Don't worry, Emilia. We'll go a bit easier on you this time," the other actor said, patting her shoulder.

Emilia felt a bit of relief wash over her, but she still felt uneasy about the whole thing. "Actually, if you don't mind, could you not use the brush when tickling me this time?" she asked, feeling a bit embarrassed.

The two actors looked at each other and then laughed. "What's the matter, Emilia? Can't handle the brush?" one of them said, teasing her.

Emilia felt her face grow hot as she glared at the two of them. "It's not that, it's just...it was a lot last time, and I don't want to ruin the scene by forgetting the text" she said, trying to defend herself.

The two actors continued to tease her, but eventually, they relented. "Alright, we'll try to go easy with the brush. But no promises," one of them said, grinning.

Emilia sighed, feeling a bit better. She knew that the tickling was an important part of the scene, but she just couldn't handle it as much as she did before.

As she stepped out of her flip-flops and stepped back into the stocks, she could feel the brushes on her feet from the previous scene. She tried to shake the feeling off, but it was still there.

Emilia looked around the room as she was placed back into the stocks. The walls were a dull grey, with a single light illuminating the room. Cameras were set up all around her, pointing directly at her face and body. She could hear the sound of the camera lenses zooming in and out as the crew adjusted their focus. The room was filled with a excitig tension as everyone prepared for the next take.

Emilia could feel her heart racing as she looked down at her bare feet, still tingling from the previous tickling. She tried to shake off the sensation as she looked up to meet the gaze of the two actors who would be tickling her once again. They were both standing in front of her, grinning teasingly.

As she looked around the room, she could see the crew members whispering to each other, checking their equipment and making last-minute adjustments. The atmosphere was tense but focused, as everyone worked together to create the perfect scene.

Emilia closed her eyes for a moment, trying to center herself and focus on the task at hand. When she opened them again, she could see the two actors in front of her, their fingers twitching with anticipation as they tied her toes down. She couldn't help but feel a small sense of dread wash over her as she prepared for the next round of tickling.

Emilia felt a light tickle on her foot, and she couldn't help but let out a small giggle.

"Alright, let's take it from the top," the director called out.

Emilia took a deep breath and tried to focus on her lines. She didn't want to mess up again, especially after all the trouble they had gone through.

“Who are you working for?” the first interrogator asked, his voice low and menacing.

“I already told you, I'm not working for anyone,” Emilia replied, trying to keep her voice steady.

The second interrogator leaned in closer. “We know that's not true. We have evidence that you're a spy.”

Emilia's heart raced as she tried to think of a response. She knew that if she gave them any information, it could be disastrous. But if she didn't, who knew what they would do to her?

“I swear, I'm not a spy,” she said, her voice shaking
slightly.

The scene continued as it had before, Emilia started to get nervous.

Then the director nodded to the actors interrogating her.

The interrogators wasted no time and immediately began their tickling assault. Emilia's feet were assaulted with a barrage of tickling techniques, from light and feathery to hard and aggressive. They used their fingers to lightly run up and down the soles of her feet, causing her to squirm and giggle uncontrollably.

As they continued, Emilia's thoughts raced. She tried to resist the tickling, but the sensations were too much for her to bear. She couldn't help but let out bursts of laughter as the interrogators tickled her feet relentlessly.

They then started using different techniques, such as rubbing their fingers up and down the arches of her feet or using their nails to gently scratch her soles. Emilia's laughter grew louder as the sensations intensified.

The interrogators also started to tease her, telling her that she couldn't resist their tickling and that they were going to keep tickling her until she revealed the information they were after. Emilia tried to stay strong and resist their taunts, but it was becoming increasingly difficult with each passing moment.

As they continued to tickle her, Emilia's makeup started to smudge, and sweat began to form on her forehead. She was completely exhausted and felt as though she couldn't take any more tickling.

But despite her fatigue, Emilia knew that the scene needed to be done for the sake of the film's realism. She tried to push through the tickling and hold on just a little bit longer, hoping that the interrogators would soon tire and the scene would be over.

As the tickling continued, the director watched on, satisfied with the realism that was being captured on film. He knew that the tickling was necessary to convey the intensity of the scene and was glad that Emilia had agreed to endure it for the sake of the film. He also started to enjoy the sight more with every second passing.

Amidst the intense tickling, Emilia could barely remember her lines. Her thoughts were consumed by the sensation of being tickled, and she struggled to focus on the dialogue. But she managed to deliver her lines in between laughter and gasps for air.

"I told you, hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha, I don't know anything," she said between histerical laughter. "I'm not who you think I am hahahahahahahahahahahah."

Her interrogators continued their assault, tickling her feet with precision and skill. Emilia's toes tried to curl up and she squirmed in the stocks, trying to escape their ticklish grasp. But there was no escaping the onslaught of laughter that erupted from her with each tickle.

"You're lying to us," one of the interrogators said, teasingly. "We know you have information, and we're going to tickle it out of you."

Emilia groaned, knowing that she was in for more tickling. Despite her exhaustion and discomfort, she was determined to give the scene her all. She knew that the realism of the performance was important, and she didn't want to let down the director or her fellow actors.

"I swear, please! hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha I'm telling the truth," she managed to say, through her laughter. "Please hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha, stop tickling meaaahahahahhahahahahahahaahaha ."

But her pleas fell on deaf ears, as her interrogators continued their ticklish assault. They used a variety of techniques, from light touches to deep strokes, and Emilia found herself unable to resist their ticklish power.

As they tickled her feet, Emilia's mind wandered. She thought about how ridiculous the situation was - here she was, a grown woman, being tickled by two grown men for the sake of a movie scene.

Then the interrogators brought out the hairbrushes.
As soon as Emilia saw the hairbrushes, she felt a wave of helplessness wash over her. She had already endured so much tickling, and now the actors were going back on their promise to go easy on her. She knew that this was going to be the worst part of the scene, and she braced herself for what was to come.

The actors wasted no time in getting started with the hairbrushes. They started off slow, tracing the bristles over her arches and the soles of her feet. The sensation was maddening, and Emilia's laughter turned into desperate screams for mercy.
They ran the bristles over the soles of Emilia's feet, making her squirm and writhe in the stocks. The sensation was unbearable, and she felt like she was going to lose her mind.

Despite her best efforts, Emilia couldn't help but let out a loud, hysterical laugh. She felt like she was completely at the mercy of the actors, and there was nothing she could do to stop them from tickling her.

As the tickling continued, Emilia tried to focus on her lines. She knew that she had to deliver them correctly if they were going to get the shot they needed. But her mind was so foggy from the tickling that she could barely remember what she was supposed to say.

"Hahahahaahahahahahahahaahah, I surrender! Hahahahahahahahaa, you win, I can't take it anymore!"

She tried to reveal the information they were asking for, her words came out garbled and incoherent. "I work...for... Scarface," she managed to get out between gasps for air.

The interrogators, seeing her vulnerability, continued to tease her. "Oh, so you're working for Scarface, huh? That's interesting. Maybe we should pay him a visit after we're done with you."

Chapter 2
“Emilia's Second Attempt"

Emilia's heart sank as she realized what was happening. This wasn't in the script, they were improvising! She had hoped that the scene would come to an end soon, but it seemed as though the actors were determined to keep going.

She couldn't believe that they were taking things this far. She had already endured so much tickling, and now they were adding improvisation to the mix? Emilia knew that this was going to be a challenge, and she wasn't sure if she was up for it.
She knew that she needed to stay in character, but the tickling was making it almost impossible to focus.

As the tickling continued, Emilia's thoughts became jumbled, and she couldn't focus. She could barely form coherent sentences. "Please...stop...I'll tell you anything you want...just please stop," she begged, her voice hoarse from screaming.

The interrogators showed no mercy, though, and continued to tickle her relentlessly. Emilia's body was convulsing, and she felt like she was on the verge of passing out.

"She had acted out all her lines, why were they not stopping?" She thought to herself.

"Hahahahaahahahahahahahaahah, stop! Hahahahahahahahaa, you're making me go crazy!"

The director's creative mind started racing as he watched the scene unfold before him. He knew that something was missing and he wanted the scene to be more intense, more realistic. Suddenly, an idea popped into his head that made his eyes light up with excitement. He turned to his team and said, "I have an idea that will take this scene to the next level. We need to push Emilia to her limits and make the audience feel like they're right there with her." His team eagerly awaited his idea, wondering what he had in mind. The director's mind was already racing with different possibilities as he thought about how he could take this scene to the next level.

"I can't take it, hahahahaahahahahahahahaahah! Stop, hahahahahahahahaa, please stop!"

Suddenly, a light bulb went off in his head, and he quickly signaled to the crew to bring out a gag.

The crew quickly scrambled to bring the requested prop, and the director eagerly gave it to one of the actors. He walked over to Emilia with a mischievous glint in his eye, and without a word, he gestured for her to open her mouth. At first, Emilia hesitated, unsure of what was to come, but the actor's reassuring nod convinced her to comply.

As the gag was placed in her mouth, Emilia felt a wave of helplessness wash over her. With her mouth open, she couldn't speak or even scream, leaving her at the mercy of the interrogators' relentless tickling. The director knew that this addition would truly make the scene pop.

Emilia felt completely helpless and vulnerable, unable to defend herself against the unrelenting tickling. She struggled against her restraints, but it was no use. The interrogators were relentless in their tickling, and Emilia's body was wracked with uncontrollable laughter.

As the tickling continued, Emilia's mind began to blur. She felt like she was losing herself, becoming someone else entirely. She couldn't remember her lines, couldn't remember who she was supposed to be. All she knew was the sensation of being tickled, the overwhelming feeling of helplessness and vulnerability.

The director watched as Emilia's laughter turned to tears, her body wracked with sobs as the tickling continued. He knew that they had reached the limits of what Emilia could take, and gestured for the interrogators to stop. They immediately ceased their tickling, allowing Emilia to catch her breath and compose herself.

Emilia was shaken and exhausted, her body limp and her mind foggy. She could barely register the words the director was saying to her, his voice muffled by the gag in her mouth. But she understood enough to know that the scene was over, and that she could finally be released from her restraints.

Emilia was in agony and wanted nothing more than for the scene to be over. She tried to plead with the director to stop the scene, but her words were muffled by the gag in her mouth and the continous laughter. She tried to signal to the crew that she couldn't take it anymore, but her body was too tightly bound.

Emilia's mind raced as she tried to think of a way to get out of the stocks. She felt completely helpless and trapped, with no control over the situation. She closed her eyes tightly, hoping that when she opened them, she would wake up from this nightmare.

But when she opened her eyes, she was still in the same position, with the actors tickling her feet relentlessly. She let out a muffled scream of frustration and agony, wishing that the torture would end.

Despite her best efforts to stop the scene, Emilia knew deep down that she had to endure the tickling for the sake of the film. She tried to remind herself of the importance of the scene and the realism it would bring to the finished product. But in that moment, all she could feel was the overwhelming sensation of being tickled beyond her limit.

One of the actors noticed Emilia's futile and unnoticed attempts to stop the scene, and took it as an opportunity to ramp up the intensity of the tickling. He signaled to the crew to bring out a bottle of oil, and poured it onto Emilia's exposed feet. The oil made her feet even more sensitive, and she could feel every stroke and flick of their fingers even more intensely than before.

Emilia tried to thrash around in the stocks, but the gag prevented her from making any coherent sounds. Her eyes widened in panic as the tickling continued unabated, and tears streamed down her face as she struggled to catch her breath. She could feel her body convulsing with laughter, as the tickling sensations overwhelmed her senses.

As the actor's hand moved, Emilia's eyes widened in horror. She could feel the bristles of the brush moving rapidly across her sensitive skin, sending shivers up her spine.

The sensation was unbearable.

With each passing second, the actor's movements became more frenzied.
She tried to pull her feet away, but the restraints held her firmly in place. The actor seemed to take pleasure in her helplessness, and he tickled her even harder, making it almost impossible for her to keep her sanity.

Emilia's screams echoed through the room, as the tickling became more and more intense. The actor's hand was a blur, as he relentlessly worked the brush over her feet.

Emilia felt like she was drowning, gasping for air as her body convulsed with laughter. She could feel the tears streaming down her face as the tickling continued. She tried to hold on, to endure it for the sake of the scene, but she could feel herself slipping away.

With each passing second, her vision became more blurry, her thoughts more scattered. She could feel her body becoming limp, the restraints the only thing keeping her from collapsing onto the floor. The actor seemed to sense her weakening, and he intensified his tickling even more.

Emilia could feel her consciousness slipping away, the world around her fading into darkness. The last thing she remembered was the sound of her own laughter, echoing through the room.

When she woke up, she was lying on a couch, a blanket draped over her. The director was standing over her, looking down at her with a mixture of concern and joy.

"Emilia, that was incredible! Your performance was amazing!" he said, his voice filled with excitement.

Emilia tried to sit up, but her body felt heavy and unresponsive. "What...what happened?" she asked, her voice barely above a whisper.

"You passed out, but don't worry, it was just the intensity of the scene. You were amazing, Emilia, truly amazing," the director said, his words filled with admiration.

The director helped her to her feet, and they walked over to the monitors to watch the second cut of the scene. As Emilia watched herself on screen, she could see the intensity of her performance. Despite the tickling, she had managed to deliver a powerful and emotional scene.

Emilia felt a sense of pride wash over her as she watched the scene unfold. She knew that she had given it her all, even if it meant enduring the most intense tickling of her life.

"You were fantastic, Emilia," he said, beaming at her. "Absolutely brilliant. I knew you had it in you."

Emilia smiled weakly, still catching her breath. "Thanks," she said, her voice barely above a whisper. "I'm just glad it's over."

The rest of the crew laughed, and one of the actors leaned over to tickle her side. "Oh, come on, Emilia," he teased. "Don't tell me you didn't enjoy it."

Emilia groaned and swatted at him, but she couldn't help but smile. "Yeah, sure," she said. "Tickling is my favorite thing in the world." She said sarcastically.

The crew chuckled, and the director clapped his hands, calling for everyone's attention. "Alright, everyone," he said. "Let's take a break and give Emilia a chance to catch her breath. We've got a lot more to shoot, and I want her to be at her best."

The crew dispersed, and Emilia was left alone with a few of the actors. They congratulated her on her performance, telling her how impressed they were with her dedication and talent. Emilia felt a sense of pride welling up inside of her, knowing that she had given everything she had to the scene.

As they chatted, Emilia felt her exhaustion catch up with her. She yawned, trying to hide it behind her hand, but one of the actors noticed. "Looks like someone needs a nap," he said, grinning. One of them started to wiggle his fingers, and Emilia tensed up, anticipating another attack. "Oh no," she said, backing away. "Don't even think about it."

The actor laughed and held up his hands in surrender. "Alright, alright," he said. The actors chuckled, and one of them stood up. "Alright, we'll let you rest as well," he said. "But first, one more tickle attack."

Emilia groaned, but she couldn't help but laugh as the actor launched himself at her, tickling her sides and making her squirm. As she tried to catch her breath, she looked around at the crew and the actors who had become her friends, feeling a sense of belonging that she had never experienced before.

Poor Emilia, I’ll admit at first I felt sorry for her given the multiple unsuccessful attempts at ending the scene. But I really enjoyed the build-up and I loved the reactions from everyone present. Plus it was pretty wholesome to see her finding a sense of belonging in the end. Awesome story :)

I think you meant to post this in the stories section. This section is usually for confirmations of celebrity ticklishness. Clips, videos, Twitter posts, etc.

Really enjoyed this story. Poor Emilia went through an ordeal! Glad she got something positive out of it though.

Lovely, well-written story. Thanks for sharing!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back