• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How was NEST?

CapturedDoll

Verified
Was curious about how it went. :) Did you personally have a good time? What was it like?

I'm surprised no one has wanted to talk about their experience. Hmm... Interesting.

People are still probably processing and getting re-acclimated to reality lol. I had a great time. Are you ever going to come???

Still decompressing and making up for three days missed work but it was great. Some hiccups, as everything in life does.
Gatherings are a mix of emotions: I laughed a lot, cried a lot, debated my self worth, debated not going to gatherings anymore, stayed up til 7:30 am talking about life, did things I never thought I’d do and much much more.

From someone who went from being a 100% lee and had to be literally peeled out of her car at her first event (ykwya ;) ) to someone who participated in a fffm/mm public kidnapping scene, the tickling aspect is great, but the self discovery and going outside of your comfort zone that comes with being involved in the community (however that looks- nest and other gatherings are not for everyone and that’s okay, too) is even better. It was held on my birthday and I felt so loved (even if sometimes it felt lonely) by my little weird second family.

But enough about me: there was food, public tickling to watch, private tickling to participate in for some, games, mingling, late nights, karaoke, and much more!

I was there. Had a really cool time. It was my first time going. I can definitely say if you have a tickle fetish you need to go to this event at least once

I don't know why my comment didn't go in, but I'll try again, and keep it short this time....I didn't go, but always wanted to. I think it is the only true way to meet a tickling partner. That way they can see you, talk to you, etc., and most of all, TRUST you. My DM's in the chatroom here tend to get ignored, and I think that may be because I'm the wrong gender...I'm not surprised because I have gotten my share of creepy DM's from guys. I'm not saying all guys are creeps, but there's probably a lot of them, so I can see why a woman may want to stay strictly f/f. It hasn't been easy for me to go to NEST, for various reasons; being busy, the overall expense, etc. But I'm definitely keeping it in mind. That, and any local gatherings that may come up, I'll keep an eye on that section!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back