• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Blew a tickle opportunity, seized another (M/F)

Onnakusuguritai

TMF Poster
This is a story of how I had the privilege to tickle a girl I had just befriended! The setting is college, during my first non-blocked semester. For those who don't know, blocked means that I am a part of a block of students, meaning that I see pretty much the same group of people across different courses, like high school. But because it was my first semester being unblocked, this meant that I had to go to different classes all with a different set of people I didn't even know. This would prove to be a blessing in disguise as I would meet my eventual ticklee, Kendra.

Kendra's about a year younger than I am, she has long dark hair and is quite slender. Quite an attractive looking girl if you ask me. Because of this, I immediately had thoughts of tickling her. Her personality is really friendly and bubbly, which made me want to tickle her even more.

Just like me, Kendra was having her first semester outside of her block, meaning she didn't really know anyone within the class we shared. She reached out to me and we ended up chatting. We enjoyed each other's company so we decided to hang out after class. We spent about two hours just chatting to each other.

I eventually had an opportunity to tickle her. She expressed wanting to grab a snack, and asked me if I wanted something too. I said I'm fine, but I wouldn't mind going with her to keep her company. She then unceremoniously dismissed her cravings. I realized that she felt guilty about making me feel like I had to go grab a snack with her when I really didn't want to, so I insisted I didn't mind going with her. She insisted that she no longer had the craving. Her comes the window of opportunity. We were constantly going back and forth, playfully insisting on trying to be polite for the other. While this was happening, she began to slouch on the chair to stretch her arms. I realized that it would be the perfect opportunity to give her a rib or side tickle, given the playful banter we were having. Unfortunately, I wasn't fast enough and I ended up saying something that convinced her to go get some food. I told that I hadn't tried what she was craving and she wanted to go so she could introduce me to it. Damn it. I was being cautious because she had earlier briefly mentioned having a boyfriend.

Later on, after we tried the snack she had craved, I excused myself to wash my hands, and she said she was fine just standing outside the restroom to wait for me. When I came back out, I noticed she was standing with her back turned to me, sort of just swaying in a bored manner as she awaited my return. I discreetly approach her from behind, and gave her ribs a firm poke with my index finger. She jumped and let out a cute gasp and squeal. When she turned to me, she smiled and laughed and said she got surprised by the touch.

So that was it. Sorry the tickling was short. It was all I was willing to do with her, both because I just met her and also because it was my first time actually tickling a girl in a while.

Doesn’t matter how big or small the incident is! It’s worth hearing! Thanks for taking the time to share it!

This is a story of how I had the privilege to tickle a girl I had just befriended! The setting is college, during my first non-blocked semester. For those who don't know, blocked means that I am a part of a block of students, meaning that I see pretty much the same group of people across different courses, like high school. But because it was my first semester being unblocked, this meant that I had to go to different classes all with a different set of people I didn't even know. This would prove to be a blessing in disguise as I would meet my eventual ticklee, Kendra.

Kendra's about a year younger than I am, she has long dark hair and is quite slender. Quite an attractive looking girl if you ask me. Because of this, I immediately had thoughts of tickling her. Her personality is really friendly and bubbly, which made me want to tickle her even more.

Just like me, Kendra was having her first semester outside of her block, meaning she didn't really know anyone within the class we shared. She reached out to me and we ended up chatting. We enjoyed each other's company so we decided to hang out after class. We spent about two hours just chatting to each other.

I eventually had an opportunity to tickle her. She expressed wanting to grab a snack, and asked me if I wanted something too. I said I'm fine, but I wouldn't mind going with her to keep her company. She then unceremoniously dismissed her cravings. I realized that she felt guilty about making me feel like I had to go grab a snack with her when I really didn't want to, so I insisted I didn't mind going with her. She insisted that she no longer had the craving. Her comes the window of opportunity. We were constantly going back and forth, playfully insisting on trying to be polite for the other. While this was happening, she began to slouch on the chair to stretch her arms. I realized that it would be the perfect opportunity to give her a rib or side tickle, given the playful banter we were having. Unfortunately, I wasn't fast enough and I ended up saying something that convinced her to go get some food. I told that I hadn't tried what she was craving and she wanted to go so she could introduce me to it. Damn it. I was being cautious because she had earlier briefly mentioned having a boyfriend.

Later on, after we tried the snack she had craved, I excused myself to wash my hands, and she said she was fine just standing outside the restroom to wait for me. When I came back out, I noticed she was standing with her back turned to me, sort of just swaying in a bored manner as she awaited my return. I discreetly approach her from behind, and gave her ribs a firm poke with my index finger. She jumped and let out a cute gasp and squeal. When she turned to me, she smiled and laughed and said she got surprised by the touch.

So that was it. Sorry the tickling was short. It was all I was willing to do with her, both because I just met her and also because it was my first time actually tickling a girl in a while.

Assuming this college has dorm rooms and stuff, the good thing about college is that girls love wearing sandals and tanning laying out in the grass in the quad during the warmer months, and also you establish friends and hang out with them everywhere including dorms.

You did good. Don't feel pressured to absolutely go for every tickle. Just focus on building up the friendship and eventually the tickle opportunities will present themselves. She'll be in flip flops or barefoot around you in a dorm, she will be stretched out or playing with you or something, etc. Tickling takes time and commitment.

But damn do I miss college. Walking through the quad in my younger years, my eyes would go crazy staring at all the girls in the quad, practically nothing on, no shoes, stretched out in the grass tanning and everything. Damn if I didn't want to sneak up and tickle a foot or two but never did.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back