• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Atheist - m/f, mmm/m/f - Non Consensual Sex/ Tickling /Nunsploitation

CapturedDoll

Verified
Disclaimer: This story again has non consensual sex in it. VERY heavy on it and is pretty dark and twisted. I just refound it on my old account back in 2006. I thought some of you might enjoy seeing it. Some of you may not considering the content. These were back in my love of Horror movies days. I never was much into nunsploitation but I thought it would make for a good story.

The Atheist

If I had the time to sit here and tell you, all the fucked up things I’ve done…

But I don’t. I’m only going to tell one of my more “soul compromising” stories. This is one of the worst. And it shouldn’t be really, being an Atheist.
But hey… we all get horny… and we all say “fuck em” from time to time. I just wish I hadn’t mixed 2 of my favorite fetish circles. Big mistake.

One day I was sitting online, reading one of my favorite sites. One of my pals wrote me about going out the next night for some fun. What is my definition of fun? Well, I have a few, but this is only rockin’ to me, and a certain group of people. Actually it’s fun to most of you, you just don’t get off to it. It’s tickle torture. Now, I know what you’re saying (if not laughing) at this. But my friend, if you’ve ever had a rape fetish, a foot fetish, or a bondage fetish. This is right up your alley. Hearing a woman or a man scream like that… and struggle, and sometimes cry. Well, I think you can go from there can’t you?

So here it is, late Sunday night. In walks my friend Jimmy. We were both wearing leather jackets. We looked like 2 bodyguards for James Dean. My friend comes over, forgetting to tell me he was bringing a couple of noobs from the site. It’s kind of hard to get your rocks off in front of new people, but whatever. I didn’t complain. We WERE grabbing TWO people tonight.... we might need the help.

Off in the car, everyone was talking over each other about what they wanted. Except for me, I’ve been around. Yet still, I haven’t done everything, so it’s always fun sometimes to let others decide the evening activities. If I could redo THIS night… but yet, it was still fun… I don’t know why I keep kicking myself.

My pal Jimmy suddenly turned down the radio.

“Look, decide. We don’t have all night guys.”

“Well, said Gene carefully. Lately I’ve been fantasizing about a nun…

“A NUN!!??!! “ said Michael. “ME TOO”!!!!

“Guys…” I don’t think…

“I can get behind that”. I’ve sort of always wanted to…” Jimmy said with a sneer.

“Yeah but… there’s something so wrong about that. Even I…”

“DUDE!!! IT’LL be AWESOME!!!” Michael said hurriedly.

“Yeah well still… I mean, where would we find one on a Sunday anyways… my voice trailed off.

Jimmy started to laugh like a hyena. “Must be fate… of a higher power of course.” He winked at me. ‘Let’s do it!!” “Come on…”

I looked at myself in the mirror in the visor. “What the hell” I finally answered.

Before I knew it, we were sitting in the Sacred Heart Church parking lot. The last service of the night seemed to have just ended. But, even I knew nuns didn’t take part in regular services. They would be at the Convent behind the church, waiting to serve dinner to the priests. So, as I told the gang, we’d better go on and grab one of the girls NOW, before the priests went back to the Convent.

We drove back behind the church. Sure enough, we saw a gaggle of nuns passing by the windows. What was really cute was that they weren’t wearing the full outfit, just a large headband, with a long, black, veil cascading over their hair.

We went back and forth on how to get one. Go inside, wait till one comes out, or try knocking on the door. But suddenly our prayers were answered… A BEAUTIFUL girl walked outside, with a trash bag in her hand. She was wearing a long, white, summer dress, Her black veil, flowing behind her in the late breeze.

We watched her make the trek over to the dumpster. The rest of us made sure no one was coming as Jimmy drove slowly in her direction, sans lights.

“Ok, I said”. “Go get her”.

I watched, as the prowl for our victim ensued. And I certainly watched as the capture unfolded. She seemed strong, but not strong enough. After the initial game of wrestle, all 3 came back to the car. Michael and Gene were holding their prize between them, coming together like a slinky as she tried to bend her knees. I take it she was trying to knock their heads together. Jimmy’s laugh was so fucking loud I couldn’t hear anything out of my left ear for a little while. Asshole.

They managed to get her in the car without dropping her. “Just relax doll”. I told her without looking back. “We’re not going to hurt you… just a little innocent fun.” She screamed "HELP" right into my left ear. “MOTHERFUCK” I hollered back. THAT made me turn around. “Do THAT again… and I’ll choke you with that fucking veil.” The girl cowered away from me; seeking whatever safety she could get in Michael and Gene’s arms.

“Now…” said Jimmy. “I used to come here when I was a kid, so, I know there’s an extra special room the nuns use at the top of the 3rd floor in the church. Sonny, you hide the car, and I’ll help get her inside. Just take the stairs behind THAT door.” (He points). Gene will come out and find you.

½ an hour later I was climbing those stairs. It took me forever to get inside because one person or another would come around the corner to their car every time I tried to go in. At the top of the stairs, Gene was sitting on the first step with his hands folded. “Where the fuck were you??” “Ask your sister”, I said as I pushed him out of my way.

Even without knowing initially where they were, I could see the glow of candles at the end of the hall. Entering the room was quite a treat. It was quite nice, pretty even. Flowers of blue covered the walls. Only Mary watched us as her statue swooped low on the ceiling above our heads. Everywhere, there were little purple pillows. I take it as where the nuns could kneel on to pray. What they surrounded was a large Maplewood altar. On it laid our guest of honor. She was stretched out, tied to large hooks where the priests hang their wands and various other magic accessories. She was also gagged with a black cloth. Jimmy was sitting on one of the pillows wandering through his bag of goodies.

“Hey Sonny, glad you could make it” spiked Jimmy.

“Did you want us to get caught, or what”?

Jimmy didn’t say anything. He got up and smiled at me.

“Hey, not that I’m complaining, but we forgot about the 2nd “victim”. I laughed at the thought of us picking up a NUN instead.

“No we didn’t” said a smirking Jimmy.

I tilted my head and just rolled my eyes. “You need to lay of the acid man”.

“No, really, I didn’t. He turned and stared at Michael.

Michael was too busy staring at our catch. Jimmy looked back at Gene and I. We both laughed. What a fucking day. Jimmy gave “the nod”. We all started towards Michael.

I think Michael could sense something was wrong because he suddenly looked over at us. We kept walking without a word. Jimmy was closer, so he waited for us to catch up while he stood directly behind him. “What??” The minute he stepped backward he landed into Jimmy. He grabbed Michael VERY hard as to make sure he didn’t get away.

“Ok guys, strip him.” Spoke Jimmy hard pressed.

“Strip him?” Why are we…”?

“BECAUSE, WE are going to see magic happen here tonight. SO JUST DO IT. “.

I wasn’t bi, but I had no inhibitions really. And throw tickling into the mix… I laughed heartily to myself. Michael only fought us so hard. I bet he regrets that.

Removing (or rather tearing) the rest of his clothes off, I looked back at the nun who was fully dressed. “Hmmmm… interesting”

I looked around and said, “Ok, where is HE going?”

“Right on top of her”. Jimmy took one of his hands off Jimmy to fix himself.

Gene and I looked at each other.

It seemed there was nowhere else to put him anyways. So, we started to carry him over. He started to scream in protest, but Jimmy immediately covered his mouth. “You’re going to get us busted. Trust me.” He gave me a wicked smile. The way this was going down, I certainly didn’t trust him. But Michael has only just turned 22. He was still in the “trust” stage of life. But what really COULD happen?

When all was said and done, Michael ended up face down on top of the girl. Tied to the same hooks, wrist and ankle. The nun’s eyes were as wide as fists. But we didn’t care… the real fun about to begin.

Jimmy grabbed his bag and walked over to Gene. “Pick your poison”.

Gene pulled out a stiff black feather. The bag was put in front of me. I pulled out a medium white one. Jimmy pulled out 2 long, pointed, blue feathers. I took off my jacket, Jimmy followed in suit.

Gene and I positioned ourselves at our victims feet. Jimmy stood at the head.

I saw Jimmy get close to our nun. “Baby, even God couldn’t take you this high”.

Sensing we were ready, Gene ran his feather down the girl’s instep. Her foot tried to gain space from the feather. Gene mumbled his approval. I took my feather and stroked her other sole. I heard a muffled squeak from the altar. I looked over the side to see Jimmy begin to lightly touch the underside of her arms with both feathers. Her body jumped, but not as far as she would have liked, Michael was involuntarily holding her elbows down.

Michael watched and listened. Jimmy continued his descent down her arms. The girl was trying to hold back her laughter, we could tell. So, Gene and I both made short little strokes up and down her feet. The sounds from behind the gag were getting very upset. We were about to break her. I looked at Gene and we both knew what we had to do. We turned our feathers upside down and ran down her instep with the pointy ends. Jimmy saw up flips the feathers, and he did as well. The nun exploded in a huge laugh that scared Michael.

Now, we can’t forget Michael. I took the feather in one hand and danced over the girl’s foot with my fingers. I ticked his foot with the first stroke. Immediate laughter. I think he was embarrassed because he shut and tightened his mouth. Gene continued his assault on the girl, so I reached over with the feather and slid down his other foot. Gene realized he had to balance out both people, do he too started a rain of fingers up the soft foot of the girl. Then, applied the feather to Michaels other sole. Jimmy went to one side of the altar and tickled both of them on their sides. They both tried to hide from the feather. But, there is no escape from US.

20 minutes later, we had them both in stitches. Michael was trying to pull on his bonds without hurting the girl, but it was useless, because if he jumped too much, he would knock the breath out of her. Through her gag she became quite the little pleader.

HAHHAHAHHAH NOOOO PLEASE STOP!!!! MMMM MEH NOOOMMMM HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

They were both insanely ticklish. I retook acclimation of the girl with my feather, stroking, tickling, stroking, and tickling.

Gene had Michael in a frenzy of laughter. FUCK NOOOO!!!!!! GUYS HAHAHAH YOU’RE KILLING ME NOOOO HAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAA AAHHHH NOOOHOHHOHO!!!!!!!

If only I’d been able catch what was happening sooner…

Michael’s laughter was intense, but there was something about it that told me something was different. I heard a groan coming from Michael. I couldn’t see Jimmy. I figured he must’ve walked outside or something. So I went back to the feet at hand.

5 mins later I was really aware now that something had changed. Every time I tickled Michael’s foot, instead of laughing, he would laugh AND GROAN… like he was turned on. I looked up to see if Jimmy was back, and he wasn’t. We were all definitely doing this to jerk off to, but I was shocked to be hearing anything but laughter from our victims. I heard a shuffle underneath the table so I looked underneath the altar. Jimmy WAS there. He was just kneeling down beside the altar. I got up and walked around the table to see what he was doing. He was stroking Michael’s cock with his feather. Michael’s body was raised up. Every time he would try to lower himself, Jimmy would tickle him under his arm to stay up. Pretty soon, Michael stayed raised up without the help of the feather.

I didn’t know what to say. I looked at the girls face. Contorted in ticklish agony. At this point Gene got up and walked over beside me. He smiled. Instead of saying a word himself, he went back to what he was doing, except now; he took out his dick and started to stroke himself.

I don’t know why, but I just went back to the feet. I couldn’t have known what was going to happen.

Continuing to tickle the nun, I felt myself through my pants. I was rock hard. I love tickling girl’s feet and having them beg for me to stop. I might have to whip it out soon too.

Over the table, I heard Michael say in a strained voice, “Please, make me come”.

“Sorry Michael, I can’t…” spoke jimmy. Seemed Jimmy was going to blue ball him.

“Jimmy, please. I can’t take anymore. I have to come,” he said breathlessly.

“I’m sorry. There’s only one way you can come.”

“What”? said Michael. How”? His breathing was rapid now. I was able to catch a moment of Jimmy’s feather sliding up and down and around Michaels cock.

Jimmy didn’t say a word. I just heard Michael exclaim “No…”

Suddenly I saw the girl’s legs stiffen. I stood up to see Jimmy staring at the girl.

“Yes, you will. Or I can just continue what I’m doing... all…night…long.

I realized then what he meant. He wanted Jimmy to rape the nun.

“No please, don’t make me.” Michael body stiffened at the thought. But was soon rocking again on top of the nun to the strokes of Jimmy’s feather.

Suddenly Jimmy bounced up and made his way to the head of the altar. Over the girl’s arms, he snaked underneath and slowly pulled up her dress. She wasn’t wearing underwear. He must’ve taken them off.

The girl shook her head in protest. Gene continued to tickle her with his feather. Her forced laughter through the gag didn’t help Michael’s situation. Girls tied up and laughing was a turn to us. To him it must’ve seemed like she wanted it. Even though we all knew she didn’t. In her eyes she was a clean vessel for God. Michael was in a desperate situation.

“I can’t. No, please… don’t, stop. Said Michael in anguish.

Don’t stop, ok Michael. Jimmy went back to the side of the altar and again started to tickle him…there.

“Here Michael, let me get her warmed up a bit.” He put the feather between their legs and started to tickle and lightly stroke her pussy. Her eyes lit up in horror… But soon her eyes started to turn glassy. Soon, I heard a moan through the gag escape her. Her head continued to shake no. Much more violently than before.

I won’t I can’t. STOP, PLEASE!!! Michaels pleading was desperate. I could tell he was starting to hurt from not coming. This was really turning me on. I couldn’t help it. I have rape fantasies. So did Jimmy. I initially met him on a rape website. We tag teamed a few girls together. I ran my feather down Michael's sole.

Michael looked down at the nun and mouthed, “I’m sorry”.

Jimmy had gone back to feathering Michael, but got up when he saw Michael mouth the words. The nun tried hopelessly against the chains. I saw tears run down her face as she renewed her protests. But, no one can stop a man in motion.

Michael sliced into her like a sword into a heart. No way could he be slow and gentle. She screamed a cry I would never forget. That deterred me, for about a second. I am a bad, bad man. I took out my cock and pumped up and down. My other hand started to stroke and slide all over her silken foot. I saw blood run down the altar. Even through her pain she was still ticklish, laugher echoed through the room with cries for help.

As Michael fucked the girl raw, I watched Jimmy pull out his cock, and stroke to the scene before him. I remember thinking if I believed in the devil, I was sure this is what he would look like.

As a warning to the girl, Michael let the room know he about to come. I think Michael was pushing on the girl’s clit with his weight; her muffled voice betrayed her into letting us know she was about to come too. And so were we.

I looked up at the statue above us. Her face remained monotone. That’s religion for you I guess. Almost on cue Jimmy said “There’s a new religion in town. Take her”.

Michael came. A long painful come that was followed by moans of pure bliss. The girl followed, biting down on her gag, trying to stifle any hint that she enjoyed it.

And then it was my turn, then Jimmy’s, then Gene’s. That was the hottest orgasm I’ve ever felt. None has ever matched it to this day.

Before we untied the girl, we threatened her into silence. But, I really don’t believe we had much to worry about. We had truly scared her. And excited her…

After that night we never heard from Michael again. Understandably so. Last time I heard from Jimmy, he was in jail serving 2 years for rape. Gene… I never really knew him.

Me, I’m still me. An Atheist, though with more morals than before. Though I have found a new hobby for my girlfriend and me. I love me a costume shop. Amen.

Wow, this is incredibly naughty! Definitely one of your hottest and most evil tickling stories. ;)

I’m an atheist. This came across to me as a religious person writing what they think an atheist would be like. I have several issues, though I can’t speak for every atheist.
First, I have a strong moral system based on the foundation of well-being. My opinion of religion, and especially the bible and christianity, is not at all flattering to say the least. And yes, catholics are christians. But I’ll focus on the content.
I don’t have a rape fantasy, and don’t condone violating someone’s consent or bodily autonomy. However, people don’t choose what they are attracted to, and I will never begrudge someone their fantasies. Only actions matter. So I will run with the premise that this is a fictional rape, bondage, tickling, and nun fetish fantasy story. Cool.
The 2nd sentence uses the phrase “soul-compromising”, which I find strange. To quote Matt Dillahunty, “I find the idea of a ‘soul’ to be the most obviously dead concept in all of theology.” And it was twice indicated that this incident was somehow more problematic because it was a nun. I reject that premise whole-heartedly. Religion has an unwarranted amount of reverence and entitlement, and I consider the Catholic Church in particular to be a criminal organization that should be brought to Justice. So, doing that to a nun is equally as heinous as to anyone else.
I’m fine with the “prayers were answered” line as it seemed cheeky.
I am uncertain about what the “more moral” part is implying. What caused the change? Nothing was special outside of fulfilling a fantasy like a cheerleader or police officer or something.
I had no issues with the writing or plot. But with the title and premise, I didn’t feel accurately represented.
Author’s intent is paramount, and if this is the intended reaction, congrats! I’m just conveying my personal feelings and thoughts.
I also understand this was 17 years ago, so everything is offered with a grain of salt!
~BlindTickles~

I’m an atheist. This came across to me as a religious person writing what they think an atheist would be like. I have several issues, though I can’t speak for every atheist.
First, I have a strong moral system based on the foundation of well-being. My opinion of religion, and especially the bible and christianity, is not at all flattering to say the least. And yes, catholics are christians. But I’ll focus on the content.
I don’t have a rape fantasy, and don’t condone violating someone’s consent or bodily autonomy. However, people don’t choose what they are attracted to, and I will never begrudge someone their fantasies. Only actions matter. So I will run with the premise that this is a fictional rape, bondage, tickling, and nun fetish fantasy story. Cool.
The 2nd sentence uses the phrase “soul-compromising”, which I find strange. To quote Matt Dillahunty, “I find the idea of a ‘soul’ to be the most obviously dead concept in all of theology.” And it was twice indicated that this incident was somehow more problematic because it was a nun. I reject that premise whole-heartedly. Religion has an unwarranted amount of reverence and entitlement, and I consider the Catholic Church in particular to be a criminal organization that should be brought to Justice. So, doing that to a nun is equally as heinous as to anyone else.
I’m fine with the “prayers were answered” line as it seemed cheeky.
I am uncertain about what the “more moral” part is implying. What caused the change? Nothing was special outside of fulfilling a fantasy like a cheerleader or police officer or something.
I had no issues with the writing or plot. But with the title and premise, I didn’t feel accurately represented.
Author’s intent is paramount, and if this is the intended reaction, congrats! I’m just conveying my personal feelings and thoughts.
I also understand this was 17 years ago, so everything is offered with a grain of salt!
~BlindTickles~

BlindTickles: This is simply a fantasy story nothing more.

I'm sorry but if you were expecting an accurate representation in a sex fantasy story, on a sex forum site? I think you went into this story with the wrong expectations of what you were about to read. Whether I'm an Atheist or not its just a fantasy. It was ONLY meant for adult entertainment here.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back