• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sweet Kate

ekhm ekhm

TMF Novice
One time we went with Kate and our three children to visither sister Meg. That Kate wore a thin white blouse, jeans, and on her feet she had​
white ankle socks and white converse sneakers. After arrival, our children momentarily rushed into Meg's house and ran with her children to play in the room located on the first floor, meanwhile we sat at the table talking to each other.
At one moment my wife noticed that the room where the children were playing became suspiciously quiet. Kate decided that she would go​
see what was going on. So she got up from the table and walked to the children's room. We continued to sit at the table talking. The noises in the upstairs came again. However, time passed and Kate did not come down. At some point Meg went to prepare dinner for everyone, Meg's husband went out to the garden to smoke a cigarette. Curious about Kate's prolonged absence, I went to the children's room.
When I entered the room I saw the children playing cops and robbers with Kate. The kids had plastic guns and were chasing around the room​
Kate who had robbed the bank. Finally, the little children caught up with their aunt. They told her that she had been arrested. Due to the fact that the children didn't have handcuffs, they asked me to help them tie Kate's hands with a thick pink ribbon they found quickly. I asked my wife to give her hands to her back, I tied her hands behind her back and then leaned her back against the wall. Kate, meanwhile, laughed at the whole situation, saying that the children would be very good policemen.
After a while, I suggested that the children come up with some punishment for the thief. The children outdid themselves with ideas about the​
punishment. Finally, one of them squeezed Kate's side and asked her if she is ticklish. Kate denied it, saying that adults are not ticklish, to which my youngest son immediately responded that his mom was ticklish on her feet. Kate turned to him and, smiling, jokingly called him a little traitor while the children momentarily ran to Kate's feet. My wife immediately pulled her knees up which caused her feet to be flat on the ground preventing the children from pulling off her shoes. Kate got a little brave and told the children that they wouldn't do anything to her and showed them her tongue while making a silly face.
I felt sorry for the children so I offered to help, which was immediately met with protest from my wife (that it is not fair and that I am not​
taking part in the game). However, being deaf to her words, I stepped up to her and straightened her legs. Now her legs were lying flat on the floor and her feet were completely exposed. Three children sat on her legs causing her to be unable to raise them again. The kids started untying Kate's sneakers and slowly pulled them off. My wife, seeing that in a while the children would take off her shoes and start tickling her, suggested an end of the game and promised to take the children out for ice cream in exchange for her release. I replied to her that it was not nice to try to corrupt policemen and told that if they tickled my wife well, I would buy them two scoops of ice cream each. Kate said to me to shut up and continued trying to talk the children to free her. But the children continued to do their own thing. After a while, Kate's sneakers lay thrown in the corner of the room and her feet were dressed only in thin white ankle socks.
Kate crossed her feet trying to somehow prepare herself for what was coming. After a while, the children began tickling Kate's feet causing​
her to burst out laughing. The two young children tickled her feet through her socks as Kate, during breaks between laughter, asked them to stop. Finally, one of the children got the idea that it was time to take off Auntie's socks. Kate began to protest but, of course, it had no effect. The children grabbed her feet and slipped off her socks.
Now in front of the children were the two cream-pink soles of Kate's feet, and the tightly curled black-painted toes tried to protect the most​
sensitive region. The children dragged their fingers across Kate's bare soles causing her to burst out in a loud laugh jumping up again. My wife wriggled her feet trying to get away from the tickling fingers. The children scratched their fingers on the helpless soft soles of Kate's feet, making her laugh out loud. Then finally the children focused on the area of Kate's toes, releasing even more laughter. While the children tickled her toes, Kate began to throw herself so hard that she almost successfully dropped the children sitting on her feet.
Therefore, in an act of devotion, I sat on her legs holding them down and the other children joined the two who were already tickling. To​
make the children's task a little easier I grabbed Kate's feet by the big toes taking away her ability to wiggle them. What happened in a short while was a true madness. Kate was laughing hysterically begging the children to stop. Every touch to the area of her toes caused her to jump so much that it was difficult for me, too, to stay on her leg. Tickling Kate's toes resembled playing an instrument: every touch of her toes caused a laugh to erupt from her mouth and her body convulsed like a string that someone had made vibrate. In addition, the children began to play with her toes while telling the tale of the pigs (This little piggy went to market, this little piggy stayed at home...). Poor Kate was unable to do anything. She was defenseless against the little children's tiny fingers that explored her feet and the areas between her toes.
Seeing Kate's tiredness, I asked the children to stop tickling her already. The children were a little disappointed because they would have​
loved to tickle her some more, but they meekly stopped and moved away from Kate's feet. I turned to my wife sending her a kiss and saying that she was brave. Kate replied to me with a slight smile that as soon as I released her she would kill me. Fearing for my life, I started tickling her feet again asking her to retract her words. Kate only shouted "Not again" and burst out laughing loudly, claiming that she was only joking and that I could feel safe.
I stopped tickling Kate, then got off her feet and untied her hands. Kate laid down on the floor breathing deeply with a slight smile on her​
lips. What is amazing is that always, no matter how much Kate would be tickled, she was never angry about it.

That is all folks !!!

Due to the fact that English is not my native language, I request your understanding and comments on the story (in a private message). If necessary, I will try to improve story to be more readable/transparent. Greetings to everyone

Kate ticklish feet: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?350657-My-wife-s-ticklish-feet

Other stories:
https://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...05#post4678405
https://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...2-Wife-story-2
https://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...highlight=wife

Last edited:
Great story! :feets: It is wonderful that you grabbed Kate's feet by the big toes taking away her ability to wiggle them. That was diabolical. :devil: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Ah, I remember games like this when I was a kid, the thrill of tickling adult baby sitter in this very manner! Thanks for sharing it with us here

If necessary, I will try to improve story to be more readable/transparent.

The best way of doing that would be to space the paragraphs. Right now it looks like a solid and thus unreadable wall of text!

This is an awesome story. Great job "helping" the kiddos there. I'm sure everyone had fun tickling Kate.

Another history:

Once upon a time Kate and I were invited to a family celebration. The party was held in a rented establishment. All the tables were joined into one​
long table and there were names of the guests next to the chairs. We sat next to my brother Mike and his family (Zoe and their children -two girls Kelly, Molly). On the opposite side of the table were sitting my parents (to be precise, Kate was sitting opposite my mother). Due to the character of the ceremony, Kate was dressed in a knee-length dress (a black and green dress with subtle floral motifs -believe me, it looked beautiful). On her legs she wore black thin pantyhose through which her red painted nails were showing through, and on her feet she wore red high heels. As you already know from previous stories, my wife doesn't like to wear stilettos and whenever she has the opportunity she slips them off her heels, dangling them and exposing part of her foot.
It was warm and sunny that day, so part of the event was moved to the outdoor patio. The children ran merrily between the restaurant and the​
outdoor playground. Kate and I also went outside talking to unseen long-time family members. Standing outside in high heels made Kate a little tired and it was clear that her feet started to hurt. Kate suggested returning to the hall to finally sit down and drink coffee. Due to the outside conditions, the hall was almost empty. However, one of the people who sat in the room was my mother, who was looking up some information on her phone. I offered her coffee as well and went to the coffee machine prepare drinks for Kate and my mother. By this time Kate was sitting in her seat talking to her mother-in-law. I brought the made coffee to the girls and went over tomy cousin standing nearby to speak a few words with him. While talking to him I had a perfect view on Kate and her feet. I could see Kate playing with her shoes. Once she moved her feet deeply backwards under the chair, causing both of her heels to pop out of her shoes exposing the strained sole. All the time she was removing her hurting feet from their red heels and twisting her foot left and right trying to "stretch" them out a bit. She would curve her toes, and in a moment she would curl them, occasionally wiggling her red-painted toes. At other times, she would put her foot on her foot, letting one of her shoes dangling slightly hanging by her toes. I could stand there and stare for hours, but there came a moment when my cousin ended the conversation and went outside to his wife, and I, with the rest of my coffee, returned to the table and took a seat next to my lovely wife and joined the conversation.
We continued the conversation when at one point Kate suddenly jumped up making a high pitched yelping sound mixed with laughter (I'll be honest,​
she scare my a little) and after a while she started giggling while squirming in her chair. My mother and I looked at Kate not knowing what had happened. Kate turned slightly red. After a moment she apologized andleaned slightly under the table lifting the tablecloth. Under the table were Kelly and Molly giggling. The girls, playing a game, went under the table unnoticed (they came in from the other end) and quietly moved to the area where we were sitting. Seeing Kate's feet shoeless (or while dangling), they decided to tickle their aunt. One of the girls grabbed her ankle while the other launched a several-second attack on her panty-covered foot, causing my wife to laugh. Kate told the girls that they had made hera good prank, but they nearly caused her to have a heart attack. The girls were happy at the successful prank and they ran to continue playing. But you know how it is with children. If you compliment them on something (in this case, a successful prank) they want to repeat it.
Not a long time passed when the girls returned under the table. However, this time my wife had her shoes on. So at the moment when she felt that​
someone under the table was trying to pull off her shoe, she looked at me and said, "What's going on under the table? I think some little creature is trying to steal my shoes" letting me and my mother know that the girls were back. In a moment Kate started giggling and squirming in her chair again and the giggling turning into individual bursts of laughter indicated that the girls had successfully taken off at least one shoe. My wife covered her face with her hands, trying somehow to endure the tickling (she told me later that the girls tickled her slowly this time, or rather, occasionally stroked her sole with their fingers). My mother looked at Kate smiling and said that she looked very sweet giggling like that. Kate thanked them for the compliment laughing in between and said that she, however, preferred being made to laugh in other ways. Following up on the topic, Mom said it was amazing how ticklish Kate's feet were and bent down under the table, asking the girls to give her aunt's foot. The unexpected request caused that Kate didn't have time to prepare for it and was unable to get her footout of the girls' hands.
The girls pulled Kate's foot causing her to slightly settle on the chair. Kate's foot immediately found its way into my mother's hands who quickly​
immobilized it. Kate, expecting what might come, began to beg my mother not to do it and released her foot. (Oh my God, mom please don't. Oh no, mom, please don't. Don't do it. Not now, please). But in a moment her requests were replaced by laughter coming out of her mouth. Mom scratched her fingers on Kate's foot causing her to burst out laughing. No matter how much she tried to control herself, Kate was unable to stop laughing. After a while, my wife no longer asked my mother to stop tickling her, but was only concentrated not to laugh too loudly to avoid drawing the attention of others. Kate's laughter once was quieter and other times louder, depending on what part of her foot my mother was tickling. When she dragged her fingers across her arch or ball, Kate laughed more quietly. But when she hooked her fingers on her toes or heel, Katemomentarily jumped higher in her chair (as much as she could) laughing louder. It was all very subdued. My mother didn't launch a furious attack on her daughter-in-law's feet that would cause such a burst of laughter that the windows in the room would fall out. Mom was teasing her daughter-in-law, forcing her to make an effort not to burst out laughing too loudly.
Tickling Kate's foot, my mother looked at me smiling at me and said: "Look at her. Doesn't she look cute when she giggles like that?". I agree​
with my mother. I looked at Kate who was trying to control her laughter and let out a wink. Kate blushed at all this. In a moment, my mother stopped tickling Kate and released her foot. Kate breathed a deep sigh of relief, correcting herself in her chair. "That was torture," she said to us, pointing out that one thing was tickling and another was holding back and suppressing her laughter so that her laughter didn't flood the whole room.

Wow, it just goes to show. Any one that sees those feet always want to to tickle her.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back