• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MOM TICKLED BY SON'S FRIENDS, PART 3 (M/F tummy, belly button, thighs legs)

laffmaker1234

TMF Poster
This is Part 3 of a series. Here is Part 1: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showt...Mom-Tickled-By-Son-s-Friends-(MMM-F-all-over)

And here is Part 2: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showt...-SON-S-FRIENDS-PART-2-(M-F-feet-belly-button)

Amy had a hole in her backyard fence and was afraid the family dog might try to slither out of there, so she wanted to get an idea of what it would cost to have it repaired.

On her way out of the supermarket at her local strip mall, Amy stopped at the local Home Depot in the same mall to ask some questions.

Amy really doesn’t know much about home repair, and her husband David knows only a little more. But David is also out of town a lot on business and works long hours in general, so Amy figured David wasn’t going to get around to solving the problem anytime soon so she might as well look into it herself.

As she walked inside Home Depot she paused in her tracks for a second, as she saw Eddie walking in her direction. She hadn’t really thought about him much. It was now summer, and almost two months since he visited her by himself and not only tickled her but sucked on her toes and licked her belly button!

Amy still thinks about that to this day and feels strange and guilty about it, even though in her mind it wasn’t sexual, and she’s not sure it was in Eddie’s either.

Eddie along with Shane and Will are close friends with Amy’s 21 yearold son Jason. They went to her house one day when Jason was supposed to return from college, but he was delayed and they had a few glasses of wine with Amy, and then tickled her silly.

It’s not that Amy was completely comfortable with that, but there were more of them. With Eddie by himself, and the toe and belly button licking, it got a little out of hand.

But Amy was still conflicted because even though she doesn’t think she was aroused by it, a small part of her didn’t find it all that horrible. Not that she’d want to go through it again. But she really enjoyed the foot massage Eddie had given her twice and to her surprise, the playful tickle teasing that he did.

Now Eddie was walking toward her. They had seen each other. Amy half-smiled and waved her hand. As Eddie approached, he said “Hi Mrs. Nagling, what in the world are YOU doing in a Home Depot?”

“I’ve got a hole in my fence” Amy said.

“And you didn’t think to call me, a professional?” Eddie said.

“Honestly Eddie, I didn’t even think of you (she really didn’t) because you’re in construction and this is a simpler job.

“Yeah, but I know my way around a house, inside and out” Eddie said, “besides, what are friends for? Take a picture of the hole and send it to me, and we’ll pick a day when I can come by and fix it.”

Amy felt a little nervousness her stomach. She immediately thought Eddie would tickle her like crazy again while he was there. She wasn’t sure she wanted that, but she wasn’t certain she didn’t, either.

“Ok, what’s your number?” Amy said. Eddie gave it to her and later that afternoon Amy texted him the photo of the hole in the fence.

“Oh, that’s not a problem” Eddie texted back. “I just need a little bit of time to do it. How about the day after tomorrow, at around 1 in the afternoon?”

Amy braced herself. “Ok, thanks, see you then” she texted back.

“What should I pay you?” Amy asked. “You’re my friend’s mom” Eddie replied, “and I consider you my friend in a way too. So it’s on the house.”

“Well that’s very kind of you” Amy texted, “ok, well at least I’ll fix you a nice lunch.”

“Sounds good, see you then” Eddie said.

The day had come, and it was around noon. Eddie would be there in an hour. Amy felt guilty that she was making sure to look nice. She was barefoot. Why? She knew Eddie would go for her feet. Why wouldn’t she wear her running shoes? Because she was in the house, and she refused to overthink the matter. She stared down at her light pink pedicured toes, instinctively because if Eddie was going to play with her feet, at least they should look good.

She made sure she didn’t look too good though. Just some house mesh shorts and a loose fitting tshirt. And no makeup, at least not enough that made it noticeable.

“Why am I making such an effort here?” Amy asked herself, uncomfortable with the situation. She has been in a good but not great marriage for 25 years and never cheated and wasn’t about to do so with her son’s close friend who at 21 is less than half her age!

The doorbell rang. It was Eddie. Amy answered and Eddie said: “Hi Amy (They had agreed on that first-name basis the last time around, but he still would call her Mrs. N in public). I’m all ready to go!”

“Hi Eddie” said Amy. They chatted for a few minutes and then Amy led him out into the backyard so he could start working.

Amy went back into the house and looked outside. Eddie, who was wearing jeans and sneakers, had taken off his tshirt. In the hot sun she couldn’t help but gaze at his tanned muscular body. “I’m just looking” Amy thought to herself.

Amy had felt a strange connection, maybe even an attraction to Eddie’s large hands but this time she focused on his biceps. Amy watched as his muscular arms and V-shaped back did the rugged manly work.

Eddie was cocky and self-assured and he knew that taking off his shirt would get Amy’s attention. He had his back to the backyard door but when he heard it open, he smiled to himself, knowing that Amy was watching him work.

“Would you like a glass of lemonade?” Amy asked.

“I’m almost done” Eddie said. “I’ll be in the house soon enough.”

“Ok” said Amy as she patted him on the arm. The upper arm, to be exact.

That was Eddie’s in. “You can feel my muscle that’s ok.”

Amy felt that knot in her stomach again. He was flirting with her and onto the fact that she was fixated on his arms. “Go ahead feel my muscle” said Eddie, as he flexed.

Amy played it down, gave his bicep a squeeze and said “mmm, very nice” and quickly turned around and went back into the house.

A few minutes later, Eddie walked in the house still shirtless but holding his tshirt in his hand. “I’m all done” he said. “Very nice” said Amy. She could see it from inside the house because the hole was in a part of the fence close to the house.

“Would you like some lemonade now and some lunch?”Amy asked.

“How about a towel first, if you don’t mind” Eddie said. “And some lemonade too please but maybe lunch a little later. I started work early in the morning and already ate twice.”

Amy brought back a towel for Eddie and went into the kitchen and brought back a serving tray into the living room of a pitcher of lemonade she made and two glasses.

She watched Eddie dry off his upper body as he said “thanks for the towel” and rubbed his neck.

“What’s wrong?” Amy asked.

“Sometimes I get a stiff neck when I work” Eddie said “it’s no big deal.”
Amy was always a caring wife and mom so when David or one of her sons had a sore muscle she was good at fixing it. She offered to help Eddie and really wasn’t trying to get her hands on him. At that moment, her mom/nursemaid side kicked in.

But as she started to rub Eddie’s neck, he clowned again: “You can feel my muscles again if you want to Amy” and she playfully smacked him.

Eddie now lay down on the couch face down as Amy went to work on his neck and upper back and shoulders. “MMMMMM, Amy you are AWESOME at this!” Eddie said, happy he was laying on his stomach so Amy wouldn’t notice his erection.

As Amy worked the middle of Eddie’s back, her fingers tickled him, causing him to twitch and let out a small chuckle. Amy felt playful and said “ahh you see? Two can play at that game!”

She continued massaging Eddie and would occasionally tease him with a tickle, until he finally twisted her around in one move and now Amy found herself laying on the couch, on her back, as Eddie held her two arms high over her head with just one of his huge hands.

“See what happens when you play?” Eddie teased.

“No c’mon Eddie don’t” Amy pouted and pleaded but she knew she was going to get tickled because she started it.

Eddie, in full control, used his free hand to lift Amy’s tshirt up halfway. She expected a serious tickling as her vulnerable bare tummy was at Eddie’s mercy, and she gave one feeble attempt to break free, but it was no use. Eddie was too powerful. “Agggghh” said Amy in frustration. “You’re so strong! What do you get all those muscles from your work?”

“Yep!” Eddie said and smiled smugly.

Then, Eddie placed his huge hand on Amy’s bare tummy and just left it there. She was waiting for him to strike, but he just left it there and then started slowly patting and stroking Amy’s tummy, not in a tickling way.

Amy knew that if she spoke up she’d get tickled for sure, and the stroking was definitely more pleasant than the tickling, so she let Eddie just keep doing that.

“I don’t trust you” Amy said. But Eddie just kept on petting and occasionally Amy would say “mmmm.”

Finally, Eddie took his index finger and landed on one of Amy’s front ribs and gave it a little tweak. “Tee-hee!” Amy squealed.

“How do you like the sound of your own laughter, Amy?” Eddie teased, and did it again.

“Tee hee hee!” was all Amy could say.

“Do you love it when I make you giggle like a little girl?” Eddie teased again.

“Hee-hee- tee-hee-HEE-hahaha” said Amy. “Come on Eddie, thaHAHAHAt’s enough!”

Eddie eased up and began drawing a circle on Amy’s bare tummy, causing her to flinch and softly giggle. As he drew a smaller one, Amy knew what was coming. Eddie was drawing a target and the center was Amy’s insanely ticklish belly button.

“No Eddie pleeeeeease, c’mon, not my belly button, you KNOW how ticklish I am there!”

“Do we have to go through this again, Amy? OF COURSE I know how ticklish you are there. I’m the one who discovered it! I’m sure I’m the ONLY person who’s ever tickled you there!”

“Shane tickled me there” Amy said, remembering that the time Eddie, Shane and Will were over the house, Shane had tickled her there too.

“Oh, you LIKE it when Shane tickles you, huh?” Eddie teased.

“No, I don’t.” Amy said.

“You like it when I tickle you better, don’t you!” Eddie persisted.

“You like my tickles better!” He continued. Amy was still silent.

“Come on Amy, fess up!” Eddie said as he intensified the target on her tummy.

“Hahaha, ok ok ok, I like your tickles better” Amy said. Both knew that she really did mean it, but she could play it off as she would say anything to get Eddie to stop tickling. That way, she could save face.

“Let me just give you a small sample” Eddie said, as he stuck his finger into Amy’s belly button! “NOOOOO, AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA! Eddie PLEEEEEASE HAHAHAHA!” Amy screamed and started turning red.

Eddie stopped and let Amy catch her breath. Before she could plead again, he said: “Ok, I’ll stop, but I need you to smother me with kisses, on the cheek of course, and hugs.”

Amy sprang into action, sat up and put her arms around Eddie, kissing him on the check repeatedly, even running her fingers through his hair, saying “Please, Eddie, please don’t tickle my belly button, please.” As she kept on doing this, Eddie teased back: “Hmmm, I can get used to this,” now trying to clown some more to hide the erection that returned.

“Amy, I give you my word I won’t tickle your belly button any more today. That way, you’ll know that with those hugs and kisses you can have your way.”

“Gee, thanks” said Amy sarcastically as she smiled and smacked him.

“But I really do need to hit one more spot” Eddie said, as he spun her around and lay across his lap. Eddie reached up her mesh shorts to that spot where the ass meets the upper thigh, where Amy’s mole was ticklish just like the rest of her butt cheek and began to tickle softly.

“Hahaha get outta there!” Amy said.

Amy2.JPG
(Amy's mole)

Eddie spent the next 10 minutes or so chatting with Amy and just giving her small feathery tickles on the backs of her thighs and calves. She would talk back but mix it in with “tee-hee” or “hehe, tickles” or “oh Eddie that tickles” from time to time.

“You didn’t tell Shane or Will about what you did last time, did you?” Amy asked.

“ No, I figured you wouldn’t appreciate that, so that’s just between you and me.”

“Thanks,” Amy said. “Sure you don’t want that lunch now?”

“No, maybe next time” Eddie said. “Tickle tickle” said Eddie as he used his finger to doodle on the backs of Amy’s knees.

“Hee-hee” Amy softly laughed.

“Tickle tickle tickle tickle” Eddie continued. “Hee hee hee” Amy chuckled.

“Just think Amy, no one in the whole world knows your tickle spots as well as I do” Eddie said, as he continued feathery doodles on the backs of Amy’s legs.

“Hee hee” was all Amy said, and she knew Eddie was right. Though she didn’t admit it out loud, she knew that he knew too. And strangely she was ok with all of that.

Eddie then changed the pattern. He’d rub Amy’s legs from the thigh to the calf a few times back and forth, and then do a tickle scratch version, and that caused more giggles and tee-hees from Amy. He did that a few times, and then Amy finally said “ok, I’m getting up.”

They both stood up and Eddie put his arms on Amy’s sides and said “ok, you can feel my muscles again.”

Amy did feel his biceps and run her hands on his pecs, but played it down sarcastically and said “Oh wow, what muscles! Do you charge admission to let people feel your muscles?”

Eddie laughed at the joke, gave Amy a big strong hug and a kiss on the cheek and left.

Later on, before David got home, Amy enjoyed the afternoon by laying on her hammock in the backyard, looking at her newly fixed fence. She glanced at her toes. Eddie hadn’t touched them today.

Amy.JPG
(Amy's feet)

But she remembered the jolts that sent her into a tickling shrieking mode when Eddie tickled her belly button, and the mood change as they chatted while he softly tickled her legs.

She smiled, and was thankful Eddie didn’t try to cross any new lines.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO TO AMY IF YOU HAD HER IN YOUR GRASP?

Last edited:
This has been a great series! I would love to read one where Eddie gets Amy tied up and has a wonderful weekend with her.

This has been a great series! I would love to read one where Eddie gets Amy tied up and has a wonderful weekend with her.

Hmmm. Do you think Amy would go for that? And where and how do you think Eddie would start?

Yeah, I think she would be down for this! Based on the story line, she’s fairly comfortable with him. Plus, I bet she’d have more “house projects” that all of a sudden come up, or perhaps a cabin in the woods that needs a good weekend to fix. Just so happens that Eddie is the guy for the job and he’s not looking to accept any cash payment. Looks like Amy packed her hairbrush and her newest summer bikini too. &#55357;&#56841;

Another great story! Maybe the other 2 should pay Amy a visit again my fingers are crossed for raspberries this time :p

Another great story! Maybe the other 2 should pay Amy a visit again my fingers are crossed for raspberries this time :p

I can see the other two making a comeback in a future installment. Do you think raspberries should happen quickly or sure there be a buildup with Amy anticipating them, and what might she say?

There should be a build up definitely, Maybe a slight tease od words from whoever is about to give her raspberries. And her reaction i'm not sure... but it could be anything like 'Oh no this is really going to tickle! Or anything but that!"

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back