• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happened upon a buried at the beach scene (M/F)

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
So warm weather has arrived and I was walking along the beach today and—I swear this is true—I happened upon a group of four guys and one young woman, probably all in their early 20s, and they were burying the young woman in the sand. She was really cute, with red hair and freckles, probably about 5'4".

I saw they'd already covered up her feet, so I was pretty sure my chances seeing the tickling scene we all dream of were pretty low. But then, just as I was passing by, one of the guys was putting sand on her neck, and I hear her say, in a panicky tone, "Not near the ears!!" I watched as the scene continued and he either disobeyed her request or failed to stay away from her too-ticklish-to-touch ears. "No!! Stop!!!" she squealed, breaking into giggles during the "stop!" and then erupting into a hearty burst of uncontrollable laughter, her mouth wide open and head thrust backward.

It lasted a few seconds and that was that. But even though it wasn't the foot-tickling scene I would've fantasized about, there was something about seeing a helpless young woman buried in the sand erupting into laughter from being tickled that nevertheless was still incredibly thrilling.

Nice little spot that bud! This is why we love the summer! Thanks for sharing

Love it! Thanks for sharing! Yes, even though it wasn’t the foot tickling holy grail of beach experiences, still lovely to see a beautiful woman get tickled and hear her laughter. Happy for you!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back