• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Fantasy: At work

Perry2023

Have you ever fantasize about being tickled at work? No matter what kind of work either retail, factory, hospital, wherever. Like say sneaking your feet under a table or desk what have you and have some one tickle them

I have been tickled at work. Once a fellow coworker found out I was ticklish. When she saw my reaction, it was like she found her Christmas presents early. And she got what she wanted.

Always a cool fantasy to have, I been lucky enough when I was a student in part time jobs I got the opportunity to tickle a couple of co-workers at work who I were good friends with, it certainly was an unique experience and it was cool to do, a bit of an adrenaline rush too lol

I don't really fantasize about being tickled too much at work tbh. However, I work part-time at a hospital doing security, and I fantasize about seeing a lot of these nurses and doctors get tickled. Many of the nurses and some of the doctors wear either crocs or some other type of slip-on shoe, and quite a few times I have been walking around and noticed a pretty nurse sitting at the desk with her shoes off under the desk, socked feet just sitting there.

My one co-worker one time thats real pretty and that I had a slight crush on took her shoe and sock off to show me her pedicure. At that present moment, I felt kind of awkward, but looking back on thr situation, I probably could have gotten away with a quick foot tickle.

Regardless, hospitals present a lot of situational opportunities for tickling. Though I won't lie, if you're a foot fetishist, you'll either love or hate hospitals. If you're looking for the world's ugliest pairs of feet they'll definitely be found in the hospital.

Have you ever fantasize about being tickled at work? No matter what kind of work either retail, factory, hospital, wherever. Like say sneaking your feet under a table or desk what have you and have some one tickle them

Love this question, Perry2023! Thanks for asking. As a mostly ‘Ler, I have lots of work tickle fantasies. I’d love it if a woman I was working with during a meeting did this.

I’ve written a few work related tickle fantasies and put them up for free on my website.

Here are a few links:

https://thelaughtermechanic.wordpress.com/2018/04/14/the-journey-begins/

https://thelaughtermechanic.wordpre...story-based-on-true-events-m-f-foot-tickling/

Hope you enjoy! :)

TLM
https://thelaughtermechanic.wordpress.com

I used to work in an office that was full of women who were mischievous ticklers, and once they discovered how reactive I was they all gravitated toward me sooner or later. Usually just quick tweaks to make me twitch and yelp or drive-by friskings of my ribs to make me double over and laugh, but a couple times I'd find myself in my chair at my cubicle trapped against my desk and laughing helplessly as fingers scampered relentlessly against my sides and a little audience assembled to see what all the commotion was about.

Haven't been in a workplace situation like that in a long time -- maybe because so many of my coworkers are older, maybe because the professional vibe has understandably gotten more respectful of consent and personal boundaries. Won't say I don't miss it a little though.

I have lol. Me sitting at my desk. No one else in the office but me. I hear the lights go out . someone I work with shows up, someone I like. He wants revenge cause I got the promotion he tells me he will tickle me for 2 hours straight and chases me til he catches me...and the I'm doomed lol.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back