• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Riverside/Inland Empire, CA 5/26/23 - 5/28/23

Kinseyer31

TMF Novice
Edit: I’ll be in Ontario the week before (5/19/23-5/20/23) if anyone’s available and interested. I forgot to mention that earlier (whoops).

I’ll be in Riverside (downtown/convention center) to help at a convention that weekend and I know it’s a long shot but if anyone’s interested in meeting up for a session (I’m a 35/nb/switch), let me know.

I don’t have a preference (open to all, including trans). Just don’t be a creep or waste my time, please. I understand some people are nervous (and that’s ok because I am too &#55357;&#56837;), but please, please, PLEASE communicate with me. I’ve been ghosted a few times and I do wish I had some closure. Pretty much looking for just casual play and depending on the vibe, we can take things up a little.

I should be able to host depending on the details I get; if not, maybe we can work something out elsewhere. I know it’s a holiday weekend so it’s tricky, but I can always come back at another time as long as I’m not busy (I’m booked 3 weekends in a row for pop up markets).

Message me on here or ask me for another method of communication (I have email, Google Voice, and Snapchat).

Thanks and I hope to hear from interested individuals &#55357;&#56842;

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back