• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wonder Woman Captured (FF/F)

FireFoxSF

TMF Expert
The Injustice League has dispatched Cheetah and Killer Frost to lure Diana into a trap. With surgical precision, they’ve ensnared the Amazon Princess. Seizing the opportunity, the two bad babes strip her of her boots and tickle her into surrender and humiliation. The lasso compels her to reveal every vulnerability of her own undoing, as well as the Watchtower’s schematics. I imagine several other super babes’ weaknesses were also disclosed. Diana is powerless to escape and will likely be Cheetah’s ticklish trophy for a long time to come…

Attachments

• WonderWomanINK.jpg
    WonderWomanINK.jpg
    252.7 KB · Views: 1,101
This is an awesome drawing bud! By far my favourite of the bunch, so far at least, prolly helps I am a DC nerd lol thanks for sharing another great piece

Cheese and rice, you're gonna make a DC fan a'me yet! Stunning! If her second film had been this alluring, no one would have left the theater disappointed!

Simply nothing better than Wonder Woman with toe rings. Love it.

mhmhm amazing, love the foot licking and rings on Diana's toes ;3

This is an awesome drawing bud! By far my favourite of the bunch, so far at least, prolly helps I am a DC nerd lol thanks for sharing another great piece

My pleasure! And thank you so much, I'm happy as hell to hear that!

Cheese and rice, you're gonna make a DC fan a'me yet! Stunning! If her second film had been this alluring, no one would have left the theater disappointed!

I'm a House of Ideas man myself, but these scintillating sirens of the sinister and sentinels of society cannot be overlooked, at least in terms what they offer to a stockade and some shackles with a few feathers on hand! Thanks very much, my brotha!

Simply nothing better than Wonder Woman with toe rings. Love it.

Re-forged from the scraplets of her gauntlets. They's an enchanted set, muh friend ;)

love to see that in color

One day! A few other artists have already done their service to it though, Pirodoso among them!

mhmhm amazing, love the foot licking and rings on Diana's toes ;3

Thanks very much!

Brilliant skills and amazing pic. Thanks for sharing.

R

My pleasure! Thanks for the kind words!

Great drawing! :feets: Thanks for sharing it here. :D

Always! And thanks a million!

Who is the artist? Was this a comission?

Um... I figured this went without saying, but I'm the artist. I got a whole gallery on deviantart if you're interested, under my much improved moniker FireFox-USA.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back