• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Asking random people if they'd be into massage/tickle briefly

frankied21

TMF Expert
I've seen many content creators "walking up to women and asking to massage and photograph their feet"
Does anyone believe this is actually genuine and unscripted? I could see every once in a while getting a hit with this but seeing a lot of content like this lately.
I tend to be extroverted in public and not afraid to say anything to anyone, so I saw a beautiful blonde lady seemingly in her late 30s (im 29 ftr) with an amazing little tattoo on her ankle. I complimented the tattoo, as I had been looking on the bottom shelf of a grocery store aisle as she walked up to me. She chuckled and said "no one usually even notices or if they do they never say anything." I really thought about asking her if she'd want a free foot massage from a physical therapist but panicked. Any opinions? Should I have?

And to be clear, she obviously didn't *walk up to me* but had just approached an area near me while shopping

The vast majority of them are either scripted or culled from a huge number of approaches. Remember, you don’t get to see all the women who said no.

Signed, a content creator.

No, you probably shouldn't have. Adult video's are meant to appeal to ones fantasies. As SoleMates said, many of these events are either scripted, or it's the 100th person after the 99th rejected them.

I have come across said videos mentioned and there is no way on this earth they are genuine (and quite rightly) no lady in her right mind is going to show off her feet to a complete stranger and further more allow him massage/tickle their feet all whilst being filmed.

no lady in her right mind is going to show off her feet to a complete stranger

You know, I hear this kind of thing a lot and it's something only a foot fetishist would believe. Feet are not tits. Women go out in public in sandals or (gasp!) even barefoot and they don't think anything of it. You are the one assigning this mindset and motive.

That said, at this point most women do realize that some goob with a camera coming up to them and striking up a conversation about their feet probably has a foot fetish, and their disinclination to let a complete stranger sexualize them in such a fashion has more to do with the implicit creepiness of the situation rather than anything specific about their feet. They'd react the same if it were a hand fetish, or a hair fetish, or even an earring fetish.

Foot fetishists really need to pull their heads out of their asses. They're always saying "oh, it's just feet" out of one side of their mouths and then "oh em gee she SHOWED HER FEET!!!!11one~~~eleventy" out of the other. Make up your minds.

...and that's coming from a foot fetishist.

I've seen many content creators "walking up to women and asking to massage and photograph their feet"
Does anyone believe this is actually genuine and unscripted? I could see every once in a while getting a hit with this but seeing a lot of content like this lately.
I tend to be extroverted in public and not afraid to say anything to anyone, so I saw a beautiful blonde lady seemingly in her late 30s (im 29 ftr) with an amazing little tattoo on her ankle. I complimented the tattoo, as I had been looking on the bottom shelf of a grocery store aisle as she walked up to me. She chuckled and said "no one usually even notices or if they do they never say anything." I really thought about asking her if she'd want a free foot massage from a physical therapist but panicked. Any opinions? Should I have?

I'm honestly not sure. The thing that I haven't seen mentioned yet is the fact that these creators aren't just walking up to women willy nilly and asking and the women are just doing it scot free. A lot of these creators, probably most of the time, are paying these women alor are offering them a decent amount of money for these dudes to take their shoes off and play with their feet.

Now before anyone rips me a new one, I'm not saying that means all these videos are real or fake. I'm simply pointing out that by offering money, some women may be more inclined to allow a stranger to play with her feet. Most people today are aware of the foot fetish, and they either think it's creepy and disgusting or generally don't care either way. A few women out there secretly enjoy having their feet played with.

Back to my point. It's one thing to ask a girl to play with her boobs or something else. Feet are whatever. Some people hate them, some people don't care. And if some dude walks up to you in public and offers you several hundred dollars to let you tickle their feet, I mean, that's easy money. I don't know how much these creators are offering. If I was one of the women and someone came up to me, it would have to be a decent amount for me to even consider it. If someone offered me say, 300.00 to let him tickle my feet for a little but, sure, why not? Easy money. As long as they don't send off extremely creepy vibes.

So to circle back and answer the question, I would say I am sure many of them are staged. I also agree with what others said in that there may have been 100+ rejections for every 1 yes.

But one last consideration is the fact that some form of money is usually always offered as well, and I think 200.00+ dollars makes getting your feet tickled by a stranger a little easier to deal with

The thing that I haven't seen mentioned yet is the fact that these creators aren't just walking up to women willy nilly and asking and the women are just doing it scot free.

Ahem.

SoleMates said:
The vast majority of them are either scripted

But yes, you're correct. One of my OG models was approached by one of these guys a long time ago. They were doing a casting call for women to appear in their "totally unscripted" videos.

Don't believe everything you see on the Internet, people. And yes, leave strange women alone.

I'm not saying that means all these videos are real or fake.

No, if there's money and a model release involved then it absolutely means they're fake. Why? Because these clowns are selling the fantasy that most foot fetishists seem to have of just walking up to a woman and creeping on her feet and having them be totally be okay with it. (And if they don't involve a model release and proof of age, then that's a whole other host of wrong that needs to be addressed.)

I work with a lot of women who, in spite of what this forum may think, are totally on board with the foot thing. Like, actual foot models. And even they would tell a creeper to GTFO if he walked up to them on the boardwalk with a handicam.

"But what about the community's favorite creepy mouth breather with the Wharton wheel?" - He lied to people and said he was a research student. He's been kicked out of/banned from a lot of establishments over the years.

Don't harass people in public. Just. Don't.

You know, I hear this kind of thing a lot and it's something only a foot fetishist would believe. Feet are not tits. Women go out in public in sandals or (gasp!) even barefoot and they don't think anything of it. You are the one assigning this mindset and motive.

That said, at this point most women do realize that some goob with a camera coming up to them and striking up a conversation about their feet probably has a foot fetish, and their disinclination to let a complete stranger sexualize them in such a fashion has more to do with the implicit creepiness of the situation rather than anything specific about their feet. They'd react the same if it were a hand fetish, or a hair fetish, or even an earring fetish.

Foot fetishists really need to pull their heads out of their asses. They're always saying "oh, it's just feet" out of one side of their mouths and then "oh em gee she SHOWED HER FEET!!!!11one~~~eleventy" out of the other. Make up your minds.

...and that's coming from a foot fetishist.

BadaBoom, BadaBang, BadaBINGO!

(We) Fetishists are a study in contradictions, all too often bouncing between,

"C'mon, it's not a big deal, it's just your feet*, nothing sexual, it's not like I asked about your tits, right?" and,
"How dare you attack me about my sexuality!!! What are you, some kind of bigot!?! We need our own flag, parade, and support groups!"

(I could have been personal and said "belly", but that just didn't flow)

I think a good number of these encounters may be scripted..

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I think a good number of these encounters may be scripted..

Yes, thank you. Welcome to a week ago.

Aaaanyway, I gave it some thought and I wanted to add something a little more constructive to this thread, because as a producer I talk to women about their feet a lot.

Even though I'm in the "you shouldn't have" camp regarding the OP, I wanted to point out what he did right, as opposed to piling on him for what he did wrong.

I complimented the tattoo, as I had been looking on the bottom shelf of a grocery store aisle as she walked up to me.

Generally speaking, you want out-of-the-blue comments to look like they were spurred by something natural. The OP said that he was looking at a bottom shelf, so odds are he was looking downward in a fairly obvious fashion. If you're looking in a certain direction and happen to see something eye-catching, saying "hey, that's eye catching" is the most natural thing in the world. You're not making it look like you were staring at her feet from across the room; you didn't notice her until she came into your field of view, at which point she was suddenly the most interesting thing to look at. A lot of people find that flattering whether they're into you or not.

What I wouldn't have done is springboard straight into "I'm a licensed physical therapist, can I touch you?" - this very much has "Trust me, I'm a doctor" vibes. I'd have continued the conversation about her tattoo and seen if she was interested in doing so, how she was acting towards me, that sort of thing. If she seemed friendly and interested, I'd then ask for her contact information and, whether I got it or not, wandered off. At that point the seed has been planted; you can follow up and work your magic later.

So, good on the OP for opening the conversation in a not-creepy way. Now, practice your routine and learn how to stick the landing, as it were.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back