• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled a Friend's Feet During Foot Massage M/F

Goatboy

TMF Expert
This was a friendly, very platonic tickle that happened between me and a friend of mine. I will call her Faith for the purposes of this story.

Faith is early 30s, very pretty with light brown hair and eyes. When we first became friends we were having some "getting to know you" kind of conversations, and one of the very first things she told me about herself was that she HATED feet. She couldn't stand the sight of them and the thought of anyone touching her feet grossed her out big time.

A little while later, we were talking about getting out of our comfort zones and challenging ourselves. This was mostly meant to be self-improvement focused, things like being more active in ways we normally wouldn't. But Faith informed me she had challenged herself to have "the year of yes," meaning that she was going to say yes to anything presented to her. I asked "really? Anything at all?" She confirmed that was the case.

I saw my opportunity and said "Alright, here is my challenge to you: you have to let me give you a foot massage."

Faith responded with "FUCK! ...... OK."

The next time I was at her house, we were chatting and catching up, and after a while I said "alright, time to get that foot massage."

"We don't really have to do this, right? You were just messing with me?" she asked.

"OH, this is happening," I told her.

Faith removed her slippers and put her feet in my lap saying "this is the only time this will ever happen, and we will never discuss it."

She was wearing the heaviest pair of thick wool socks I had ever seen. I started to take them off and she said "oh God, you're taking the socks off?"

"Of course," I said. "If we are doing this, we are doing it right."

I took off the socks, to reveal what were actually fairly cute feet. Probably a size 8, with black polish on her toes. She was clearly dreading the idea of the massage, and seemed pretty nervous in a half joking, half serious way. I began massaging her right foot, and she was mockingly saying how awful it was. After a few minutes I lifted her left foot, but instead of massaging, I ran one finger up her sole and she let out an "EEK!"

"Is somebody ticklish?" I asked.

Before she could answer, I had my fingers dancing on her sole, then the top of her foot and all around her toes as she giggled like crazy. Not wanting to overdue it, I switched to massaging.

For the next three hours we had a very long conversation (we are actually very close) while I massaged her feet. Every so often I would break up the massaging with some tickling, and every time she would start giggling really good, or let out a little yelp. At one point when I got a really sensitive spot, she grabbed a hold of the fabric around the neck of her shirt and covered her face as she let out a squeal. It was adorable.

As the massage was winding down, I said "alright, nobody is here but you and me, and I promise I won't ever say anything to anyone, but I have to know: was this totally awful or did it feel good at all?"

Faith looked at me and said "oh, this NEVER happened. And I will never, ever admit it, but after the initial horror, it actually felt really good."

I told her I was glad, and then also said "and I can't believe how ticklish you are!" And got her laughing one final time before massaging for a few more minutes.

This was 100% platonic, and a kind of joke between friends, but it was actually one of my favorite tickling experiences ever. Over the course of a three hour foot massage, I probably did less than three minutes of tickling all together. But Faith's reactions were so cute that I was having a lot of fun.

Hope you enjoyed this small little tickle between friends.

Hehe…lovely! Thanks for sharing this bud! Glad you took the opportunity to get a few giggles heh thanks for sharing

Nice, maybe she’ll be receptive to another massage sometime since it wasn’t as bad as she thought it would be.

Nice, maybe she’ll be receptive to another massage sometime since it wasn’t as bad as she thought it would be.

Haha I doubt it. She made it VERY clear it was a one time thing that will never be discussed again LOL

You should get her sexy feet again and tickle her insane see if she likes having her toes sucked or nibble

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back