• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cortana playing with Master Chief

WooouTK

TMF Expert
Follow me on Patreon and access a total of 12 angles of this scene: https://www.patreon.com/posts/cortana-playing-83085151

Cortana playing with Master Chief 1.jpgCortana playing with Master Chief 2.jpg

Those who, like me, have played Halo, surely remember Cortana as a useful AI assistant who generally served to guide Master Chief, and therefore the player, on what to do, aside from adding some conversation and variety to the game and not making it just a succession of shooting and violence... Apart from that, she was just a "suitcase" that had to be transported and little else.

Here we have just the opposite situation. Cortana taking action and Master Chief, debuting his new and restrictive armor, in the hands of Cortana, for her to take the reins for the next few hours. I hope you like it.

Both Master Chief and Cortana are characters made by Shinteo for DAZ Studio. As always, they are well made, but as sometimes happens with their characters, I found severe limitations in modifying Cortana's facial expressions, which is why all her avatars look so serious.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back