• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

26 M Ler cheerleader makes deal to be tickled in exchange for grades

Arch_Tickler

You are one of the most beautiful and popular girls at the school, you are on the cheer team and a dedicated dancer, especially in ballet, having taken classes ever since you were young. Your dream is to go to college for dance but unfortunately your grades are really bad. You know that no matter how well you dance you will never get accepted with such bad grades. One day I overheard you talking about this with your friends, and I see an opportunity. After class I catch up to you and you reluctantly acknowledge me as ordinary you would never give a nerd like me the time of day. I quickly explain that I overheard your conversation about your grades, and I may have a solution... I explain that I could hack into the schools database and change your grades just before graduation, that way you get your diploma and the teachers are none the wiser. Suddenly your bitchy attitude towards me is gone and and replaced with excitement but quickly returns when I tell you that I'll need something in return. I explain that this arrangement will be a secret and nobody will ever find out, but untill graduation I want you to indulge all my sexual desires, essentially becoming my eager sex slave. You are not pleased with this offer but also not totally against it as it may be your only option. You ask me what would this arrangement specifically entail. Well it would all be behind closed doors but I'd want you to tease me, try on outfits, hand jobs, blow jobs, fucking, deep throat, bondage, overstimulation, forced orgasms, and most of all you would need to indulge my foot fetish and tickle torture kink. As I list off all the things I'd want to do with you, the idea of them actually starts to excite you until you hear me mention feet and Tickling, and suddenly your heart sinks. You are deathly Ticklish, especially on your feet, you even have a reputation for it amongst the girls at your dance school for having the most sensitive and Ticklish feet. Having your feet simply touched is a nightmare for you let alone purposefully tickled. In addition to having naturally beautiful feet with high arches, as a dancer your feet are your instrument so you take exceptionally good care of them. Always painting your toes and keeping them babay soft only making them more sensitive. You quickly decline the offer as you couldn't even imagine letting me touch your ankle, let alone the foot tickle torture I'd be experiencing. I tell you to think about it and that the offer stands until the end of the week.... What do you do?

Feel free to send me a PM here and we can discuss the role!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back