• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cincinnati area munch! Saturday May 27

SugarSoaker

Verified
Hello tickle friends of NKY/cincy!
Me and a few friends (local and not!) will be getting together for a few drinks and non-tickle related laughs next weekend!
Don’t be shy- munches are a great way to get to know other fetishists in a vanilla/non-pressure environment!

When: Saturday, May 27 from 5:00 - ???
Where: we’re going to start off with some food at a northside restaurant and then stumble down the street to a local brewery Figure 5:00 - 5:30 restaurant. 5:30- brewery. (Message me for exact location - I’ll be checking my messages during the event so message me if you’re not sure where to go!)
Price: just the cost of your food/drinks!
What to expect: just a few people eating, drinking, and talking about kink and non-kink topics!
Rules: this is a munch. Not a play party. Keep you hands to yourself. Drink responsibly. Don’t creep people out and remember the golden rule!! If you have been banned from other tickling/kink events please consider yourself unwelcome at this one.

Please message me with any questions or concerns and if you have an interest in coming, just so I can get an idea of who to expect! Hope to see you there!

Crumbs for tomorrow! Please PM if interested and I will give you the exact location! Hope to see you there!

I haven’t been on here in a while. Looks like I should have jumped back on a couple days earlier. Let me know when the next one is. I hope everyone had a great time!!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back