• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any play gatherings happening in/near London? (40/m/London lee)

Yet_One_More_Idiot

2nd Level Orange Feather
So between looking on here and on Fetlife, I see that the big gatherings are seem to be in the midlands/north...

Hi, my real name is Gregory (though I'm fine with just Greg). I've been a lurker on TMF (and Tickletheater...wait, is that no longer active?! O_O) since I was in my teens...I'm 40 now. xD

I've never been really tickled before; family have tried, but I did not enjoy it. Part of me wants to be tickled...I guess the other part of me is maybe just scared of the unknown? *shrugs* (It's also possible that when I was tickled by family, I didn't enjoy HOW they did it; perhaps they were too rough with their playfulness, I dunno. Or I just reeeeeally need to learn to relax. lol)

So yeah, 40 years old tickle-virgin, male, live in London. I'm 5'10", very obese - no point lying about that or trying to hide it - with size 11 feet. And I am, theoretically at least, a 'lee; if I can get over my own first-time nerves.

Are there any play parties - like Hysteria and Ticklemania - in or near to London? I can see non-play, purely social munches take place in London, but I can't see any big play events...is this due to costs of finding a site in London, I guess?

Yeah, London venues are pricey. There are some smaller ones happening such Reed Amber's parties, but the number of folks who can fit in is tiny. The Midlands works well because we get people coming from all over the country - from tip of Scotland to the south coast, Ireland and even sometimes from elsewhere in Europe. Since most of us make a long weekend of it by staying in the nearest hotels for several nights, we'd rather do that in a cheaper part of the country than in London!

That said, it's super quick to get from London to Birmingham, and then it's a short hop to both Ticklemania and Hysteria, so hopefully the travel shouldn't be too much of a burden from London.

Yeah, London venues are pricey. There are some smaller ones happening such Reed Amber's parties, but the number of folks who can fit in is tiny. The Midlands works well because we get people coming from all over the country - from tip of Scotland to the south coast, Ireland and even sometimes from elsewhere in Europe. Since most of us make a long weekend of it by staying in the nearest hotels for several nights, we'd rather do that in a cheaper part of the country than in London!

That said, it's super quick to get from London to Birmingham, and then it's a short hop to both Ticklemania and Hysteria, so hopefully the travel shouldn't be too much of a burden from London.

Thank you for confirming that, Slant. :) Pretty much exactly what I thought - I just happen to live in the most expensive place in Britain. xD

Ahh, it'd be great if I could go to one of the big play events in the midlands - I don't live alone (I share with my dad xD), and going away for a weekend would draw questions, it's not something I'm known for doing. I also have outside-work commitments sometimes on weekends that can make "making a weekend of it" difficult...

Difficult, but not impossible... *puts myself down for Hysteria*

I might have to bottle it later, but that's a problem for future me. :)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back