• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Deputy and The Outlaw: Retribution Part 3 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Ok fans, it is time for another chapter in this phase ending series! Thank you for the support you have given to this series and the saga as a whole thus far. I am excited about the upcoming chapters as I think you will enjoy this very intense journey. Thalia is no joke, and she has only just begun! So, let's get to the next chapter. Your comments are most welcomed!

PART 3

Rose watched with great delight as she saw how Carissa used her mouth to tease Gabby’s right nipple. She figured it was time for her to get involved, so she used the pad on her left thumb to softly stroke across the left nipple. She heard a very loud sigh coming from Gabby’s mouth and that was a great sign that lust was building. She wanted to do a very soft touch on this nipple as she had her own style of sexual foreplay. She wanted to use her tongue as well but figured she would wait first. Her head then looked down at Gabby’s hips and she could see them starting to grind. A very wide grin formed on her face as the woman was definitely turned on. “Someone is feeling good…..” she teased.

Carissa looked down towards Gabby’s hips and she did see they were starting to grind. She chuckled a little, then focused back on that right nipple. She then wrapped her lips around the stiff nipple and sucked on it. Hard. She closed her eyes and allowed herself to enjoy this moment. She really loved the fact that Gabby had a very large breast, the largest she ever got to play with, so she savored this taste. She started to hear some soft mewling from Gabby and that got her extra excited. Her tongue then started to flicker rapidly across the nipple, and loved just how hard that bud was. “mmmmm….you taste….*slurp* so good…” she said while slurping at the nipple.

Gabby couldn’t help but let out some soft moans as these nipple plays really drove her wild. Her nipples were definitely a weakness and the warm mouth on the nipple made her swoon. Then she felt the left nipple getting gently touched and her body welcomed it. She knew what was going to happen to her, but her body did not care. She didn’t want to get tickled anymore, so having her nipples teased was a much-appreciated feeling. She closed her eyes and just focused on feeling good right now. She knew she was going to get tortured again soon, so she might as well enjoy this. “Mmmmm…..this feels…..so good….” she moaned.

Rose giggled as she saw the look of pleasure on Gabby’s face. The more that woman moaned, the more she got excited in her own body. She then lowered her head and started to gently blow on the left nipple, and she could have sworn she saw the nipple throbbing. She continued to blow on the nipple, then moved her left hand and started to lightly rub the underside of the breast. It was time to make Gabby feel really good. “That’s right, feel this pleasure. Let yourself go….” she whispered.

Sabrina watched and felt her body starting to get really excited. Just like she saw Bella get sexually teased, this woman now was getting toyed with. She wondered just how much of this she could watch until she burst with her own sexual gratification. If Thalia and these women were going to keep doing erotic things to these women they captured, she was going to need to relieve herself. She remembered how she felt that time when she tormented a Plotsville Bank employee named Ruth, Deputy Darby, her apprentice, Becky, and another Plotsville citizen named Mandy. After she and Babs tickled, teased, and sexually conquered them, her body was very tense with sexual excitement. When she forced Mandy to perform oral sex on her, that orgasm she had shattered her. It felt absolutely incredible and one of the best orgasms she ever had in her life. Sabrina wondered if that was going to happen again. Watching Bella and Gabby get tormented and sexually teased was building up that same lust. She wondered what would happen to her when she finally got her chance at tickling and sexually pleasing a victim. She thought of the fact that she did get to sexually humiliate all four of those women, with the best moment being that she forced Darby to eat out Becky’s pussy. That was a great accomplishment and Thalia, and her crew had no idea they did that. She felt powerful with this knowledge and when they finally captured Darby, she would get her revenge. She knew once she did, the orgasm she would have in celebration would be the best one she would ever have. She could not wait for that moment.

Gabby felt that soft breath on her left nipple and could hear the slurping sounds on her right breast. These women were truly giving her sexual pleasure and she felt tingles all over her body. She could feel her own naked toes curling, and her body continued to feel waves of pleasure tearing through her. She could also feel that slight massage on her left breast and she just could not stop moaning. She closed her eyes again and imagined Veronica doing this to her. She had such great love for that woman and whenever they had sexual moments together, they were always the most incredible feelings ever. These thoughts right now kept her from emotionally cracking from her impending life of servitude in Greece. She just wanted to enjoy this moment while she could. She licked her lips and continued to moan in sweet pleasure.

Carissa continued to suckle on that hard right nipple, and she continued to listen to the moans of Gabby. She knew this prisoner was definitely getting aroused and that gave her that extra excitement. She wanted to punish Gabby and she thought about her next target. She then gently placed her teeth on the nipple and playfully tugged on it, before letting it go. She stood upright and could see the look on her face. She could see that Gabby was feeling that lust as her eyes were closed and she was licking her lips. She then placed her right hand on the exposed stomach area and did a few quick swipes. That caused her prisoner to open her eyes and felt the stomach jiggle a little. “Hmmmm….sensitive there?” she asked with a huge grin on her face.

Gabby felt those fingers on her belly, and it made her gasp in surprise. She knew how ticklish her stomach was and now it appeared to be the next target of these evil women. She could still feel the arousal building in her body because Rose continued to play with her left nipple, but she knew she was about to be tortured again. She looked at Carissa with desperate eyes. “Please…..don’t touch me….please don’t…” she whimpered.

Rose watched as Carissa started to lightly stroke her fingers on top of Gabby’s belly. She smiled because it was time to torture Gabby again with tickling. She removed her own hand from the left breast and moved her way to the stomach area. She started to use the tips of her nails to graze across the left side of the stomach, also touching the sides. She heard a squeal coming from the prisoner and she laughed. “Hehehehe oh, I bet she has a very ticklish tummy! I mean, there is so much of it, I am sure we both can tickle her at the same time!” she taunted.

Carissa chuckled as she heard Rose insult Gabby’s girth. She nodded her head in agreement and now she and Rose could tickle this part of the body at the same time. She watched as Rose used her nails on the skin and there was a lot of space to tickle. She really started to enjoy just how big Gabby was, because it provided a larger surface area for her to tickle. She started to press her fingers into the flesh, and she loved the ticklish laughter Gabby was providing. She turned her head and saw that look of hilarity on Gabby’s face and she grinned. “Yes, someone does have a very ticklish tummy! I think we can tickle it forever! It is so big that we both can enjoy tickling her! Look at how her stomach moves around. Hehehehe” she taunted.

Gabby felt those four hands on her stomach, and she desperately tried to sway her body side to side. It was no use because both sides of her stomach area were being tickled. It was also that same horrific style of Carissa’s using her fingers to press into the flesh, and Rose was using her nails to torment the skin. Just when she thought one side was bad, the other side reminded her that it was even worse. She moved her head side to side as well and she hated seeing the looks of joy on both Carissa and Rose’s face. They were having fun at her expense. They were torturing her, and they were making fun of her body. She wished she could be free, so she could beat both of them down. She knew she could hurt Rose really easily, but Carissa looked like she would be a much tougher matchup. She then closed her eyes to try and block out the horrible ticklish sensations she was feeling. She felt those fingers moving all around her stomach and when it hit her navel, she screamed again. The weakest part of her stomach was not being tickled and she was hopelessly trapped. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!! STOP THIS PLEASE!!!” she screamed.

Carissa could only laugh as she heard that desperate begging. She plunged the tip of her finger into the navel and started to swirl it around. That only sent the body into ticklish shock, and she felt the body start to really shake on the table. She loved it when her victims had really ticklish navels. Navels were something she always enjoyed tickling and tormenting. She could see how Gabby’s breasts were wobbling freely and her face was turning a deeper color. She felt her own adrenaline rising because she knew she was really breaking this woman down. It wouldn’t be that much longer before she snapped. She then looked over at Rose and smiled. “Hey, keep using your nails. I want you to sweep them across her expansive belly. Let’s drive this pathetic woman into sheer insanity.” she told her.

Rose giggled when she heard the instruction as she really did want to keep torturing this woman. She saw how Carissa was swirling a finger in the helpless navel, and it was her turn to add to the torment. She could see the muscles of the stomach flopping around as well, so she put both hands on the stomach area above the navel, used the tips of her nails and started to drag them all over the skin. She moved her hands around in a haphazard manner, trying to not have a pattern. She just wanted it to feel like there were thousands of ants crawling all over the flesh. “Tickle tickle tickle! I got you now! I want to make you laugh and laugh and laugh. Is that a tickle spot? Is that one? How about over here? Ooooh!! I could just tickle this fat tummy of yours forever!” she taunted.

Thalia looked at what was happening with such great pride. She could see both Carissa and Rose having their ticklish way with Gabby’s body and found it highly amusing. She loved how the body was jerking around but could also see it slowing down. It was getting to the point where Gabby’s body would surrender itself and would be completely vulnerable. She then started to think about the next steps of her plan. Once they finished here, they would prepare for a trip to a destination she really wanted to go to. During her time in Greece, she managed to get a hold of several old American newspapers and studied up on what happened in Santa Selena. She wanted to gather as much information as possible and with that, she created this plan. She then looked at Gabby’s soles and saw the feet now being still. That was the first sign of the surrendering of Gabby, and she smiled. She then crossed her arms and admired her two friends working that poor woman over.

Gabby continued to scream in ticklish agony as she felt the finger in her navel and those nails moving all over her stomach area. It drove her absolutely crazy, and she started to feel her body drifting away. Her muscles were aching, her lungs were burning, she even had tears starting to come from her eyes as she continued to feel those fingers tormenting her. Her mind started to spin as the laughter was doing her in. She knew she wouldn’t be able to resist much longer, and when that happened, she would become completely submissive to them. It was what she did to her own victims during her crime spree with Veronica. It was now happening to her. She couldn’t even plead with them, she just kept laughing.

Carissa saw Gabby starting to fade and she felt a rush in her body. The woman was wearing down and this was where she wanted her. It was now time to break her. She pulled her finger away from the navel and motioned a hand to Rose to get her to stop. “Hey Rose, we can stop now.” she told her.

Rose kept scurrying her nails over the flesh and just couldn’t help herself. There was something about tickling this stomach that really amused her. This tickle torture event was very addicting and having this kind of power over someone felt incredible. She saw Carissa’s hand go up to get her to stop, but she didn’t want to. She just kept wanting to torture Gabby forever. “I don’t want to stop! I want to make her suffer! She tortured me, remember? No mercy for her! She deserves this!!” she shouted back, while her fingers kept moving across that sensitive flesh.

“Rose, stop tickling her right now. We are not done yet, so she will still suffer. Take a break. Now.” Carissa commanded. She learned from Thalia on how to effectively torture a woman, and there would be times the tickling had to stop. This was one of those moments. She looked at her with a menacing look and she hoped she got the message.

Rose could see the serious look on Carissa’s face, and she slowed her nails down. The tone in Carissa’s voice sounded very stern and she wondered if she just upset her. She then slowly dragged her nails off the stomach flesh and stood there. She turned her head to her left and saw the look on Thalia’s face. She also had a stern look and now she knew she was in trouble. They both had jovial looks before, now they looked pissed off. She let her hands fall to her sides and looked right back at Carissa. “Sorry. I just got carried away. Sorry…” she apologized.

“You’re still ok. Just follow my lead, ok? I know you want her to suffer, and trust me, she will suffer. But there is a method we follow, so I want you to follow my lead. Am I clear?” Carissa told her. Since she was second in command of Thalia’s bounty hunters, she had a measure of control over the group. Rose was an administrator, but she was going to follow their orders. She wasn’t upset with Rose, but she wanted to make sure she listened to her. Only Thalia would be able to command her in Mexico, and it was time for the next phase. She then looked over at Gabby who was breathing really heavy. She knew this woman was worn out and they still had a few spots left to finally break her. She then looked back at Rose and smiled. “Just let her breathe a bit. We are going to have some fun with her again soon. In fact, the next part we will play with is…….her feet. Hehehe” she grinned.

Rose’s eyes lit up as she heard where they were going to tickle next. The feet! This excited her because feet were a typical ticklish area on a person. Then she remembered how badly her feet were tortured by this same woman. She remembered how horrible she felt when her own precious feet were attacked. The two women really worked her poor feet over and it was something that traumatized her. Even when she bathed her feet, memories of that fateful day flooded her mind and now she was going to get her revenge. She started to feel really happy and started to bounce around. She then clapped her hands together really fast, and a large, toothy grin formed on her face. “Her feet?!!! Oh, I CAN’T WAIT to get her feet!” she cheered.

“Hahahaha yes, her feet are next. They are really big too, so we will have some fun. But first, I want to keep making her sensitive. I want to play with her navel again and I think she will enjoy this just as much as I will. Watch….” Carissa told her, then lowered her head towards the navel. She moved her own long hair to the left side of her head, so that her commander Thalia could get a good look at what she was about to do. She stuck out her tongue and started to lick around the navel. She felt Gabby’s body give a jolt and it delighted her that this navel was going to respond. The tip of her tongue slowly circled around the rim of the belly button, and she felt the body shivering. It was time to get Gabby to get aroused again.

Gabby felt that tongue licking her belly button and she swooned. After getting tickled ruthlessly, her body welcomed this very erotic feeling. Veronica would lick her belly button sometimes and it seemed to turn her on. Even though she knew it was that evil Greek woman doing it, it still felt amazing. She let out a soft moan and now she felt her lust building in her body. “Mmmmmmm…please….mmmm don’t do this *ooh* to me……” she moaned.

Carissa continued to lick around that navel area and could taste that slightly sweaty skin. Her prisoner’s body was very responsive, and perspiration had formed on it. She then slowly placed the flat of her tongue on the navel and did a very slow lick across it. She felt that skin on her tongue and it got her even more turned on. Her nipples were starting to throb, and her own sexual desires increased. Gabby did have some very sexual moans and it was driving her crazy. She continued to lap away at the navel, and she also thought about if she should perhaps do this between Gabby’s legs. That thought gave her quite the tingle in her body and she continued her soft licking. “Mmmmm…..this…*slurp*…taste so *lick lick* so good…” she cooed.

Gabby felt that tongue continuing to slide over her navel. She could feel how firm that tongue was and how moist it was as well. Her mind continued to panic because she could feel the wetness between her legs growing. Her body loved this feeling, but she also knew she was being set up for more torture. She continued to moan, and then tried to bite her lower lip to prevent herself from making those erotic sounds. She felt her body starting to tremble and her arousal just continued to build. Then she felt some soft caresses on her legs, and she winced. “Oooh…” she moaned.

Rose saw how Carissa was tongue ravishing the body and remembered what they were doing to Gabby earlier. It started to make more sense to her with the style Carissa and Thalia wanted her to follow. Tickle torture the body, then get the prisoner aroused, so they could torture her again. She also remembered that was how Gabby and her friends treated her. They got her really aroused a few times when she was tortured. Then they would follow it up with more horrific tickling until she couldn’t stand it anymore and broke. It was the most humiliating moment in her entire life. These thoughts continued to flow through her mind and now she started to gently massage and caress the left leg of Gabby. She figured she could help soothe her body and help her relax more. That would help her start to get more aroused and very responsive, so when they got to her feet, it would be hell on Earth. As she continued to massage the leg, she couldn’t help but look at that exposed pussy. For a larger woman, that pussy looked really nice. She could see those black pubic hairs, but more importantly, she could see those pouty lips. The folds were a dark skin color, but because Gabby’s legs were spread wide open, she could also see the pink insides. Rose felt her nipples really starting to get stiff as she loved the sight of that mound. This started to make things feel different for her. Now, she wanted to sexually dominate this woman. It would be the perfect revenge after what happened to her.

Thalia loved what Carissa and Rose were doing to Gabby. The way they were now sexually teasing her made her feel proud. She also couldn’t wait to see what would happen to the feet. Her eyes also zeroed in on that exposed vagina and she loved how it looked. She really loved Bella’s pussy, and now seeing Gabby’s made her feel excited. She started to wonder what it was going to be like when she finally got her opportunity to torment Darby’s pussy. She had plans for that woman’s most private area and that gave her another jolt of sexual excitement in her body. She then looked over at Sabrina who seemed to be excited by what was happening. She leaned over a little and smiled. “You are liking this, aren’t you? Hehehe” she giggled.

Sabrina chuckled as she heard Thalia talking to her. She knew the Greek bounty hunter was not lying, she was in fact enjoying what was happening. The way Carissa was tongue tasting Gabby’s navel was very erotic. She then turned towards Thalia and saw her smile. “Yeah, this is looking really good. You Greeks sure now how to make erotic scenes. It reminds me of me and Babs and what we have done to our victims. Hehehe Just wait until you see us in action. I bet you will have an orgasm just watching…” she bragged.

Thalia chuckled softly. She loved Sabrina’s bravado, and she wondered if this outlaw could back it up. If she could, then this mission would be even greater than planned. “You know, I am really growing to like you. You have such confidence in yourself. You seem like you want to be a dominant force and I need that for this mission. I am glad I rescued you. You are going to make this journey of ours work perfectly.” she told her, then placed her right hand on Sabrina’s shoulder as a compliment.

Sabrina felt that hand on her shoulder and she smiled. It felt like Thalia was going to respect her and her talents. That made her feel more confident, and she still wanted to demonstrate her abilities. She wanted Thalia and these women to watch her dominate someone. She was getting anxious, and she still did not know the full plan. She did realize that there was a reason she was brought along for this mission, but Thalia didn’t tell her much. At the moment, all she observed were these Greek women get revenge on some other women who crossed them. She couldn’t wait until they focused on Darby!

Carissa slowly pulled her head away from the navel and gave one last lick before she got away from that tasty navel. She looked at the belly button and could see how much saliva coated that area. She shivered as she thought about her own sexual feelings and then stood up. She wiped her mouth with her right arm and smiled. “Delicious….you sure have a tasty belly button. Hehehe” she joked.

Gabby started to whimper as she heard Carissa’s teasing voice. That belly licking really drove her wild and with Rose caressing her left leg, she felt herself being really horny. Her nipples were at stiff attention, and she was getting really tired. She slowly moved her head side to side and her body started to twitch a little. She had no idea how she was going to fight them off of her anymore. She felt that wave of helplessness wash over her and she grew concerned. Then the massaging of her leg stopped. She closed her eyes and wondered what was about to happen next.

Carissa motioned her hand towards Rose to move down to the foot of the table. Once she made it there, she stared at the top of that right foot. She saw the large, meaty toes slightly wiggling and it sent a thrill through her body. It was now time to play with Gabby’s feet. She moved her body around to the foot of the table and knelt down. Now, she was eye level with that massive sole. She loved how the tanned skin looked and how meaty the sole was. She had some big feet, she estimated a size 8, but very thick and wide. The toes were very meaty and thick. What really surprised her was the skin did not look rough and calloused. They looked a little tender, and she wondered if they were soft. She loved the soft foot of a woman. There were times she worshipped a few of the slave’s feet, and when their feet were soft, that gave her the greatest thrill. She did not mind slightly rougher feet, because when fingernails scraped against that skin, it would also provide such intense ticklish reactions. She licked her lips and couldn’t wait to start playing with this right foot.

Rose made her way to the end of the table and followed Carissa’s lead. She crouched down some and now she was eye level with the left foot. She couldn’t believe she was staring at the bottom of a woman’s foot right now. She didn’t mind feet, and she did play with a lover’s feet at times, but never focused on them. Her own feet were highly sensitive, and she knew that if she tickled a foot, someone would tickle her back. As she looked at Gabby’s helpless foot, she started to get excited. The fact that this woman tickled her feet made this moment really sweet. She was finally going to get her revenge! She looked at those massive toes and that very thick sole and started to rub her hands together. A grin formed on her face as she felt the excitement of the moment. She turned her head to the left and saw Carissa staring at her. “Is it time???” she asked with excitement.

Carissa let out a hearty laugh as she watched Rose get really excited at this moment. That made her very thrilled that Christos’ administrator was going to have a lot of fun tickling that foot. She nodded her head as it was time to finally torture Gabby’s feet. “Yes, it is time. Rose, I want you to torture the hell out of that foot. Show NO mercy. Make her pay for everything she has done to YOU. I will let you know when to stop. You may begin……..NOW!!!” she instructed.

Gabby heard words being said in the room and they were coming from the area where her feet were. She lifted her head and saw both Rose and Carissa at her feet. She gasped in terror as she now realized what their next target was. Her feet! Her heart started to beat a lot faster, and fear gripped her body. She liked having her feet played with and Veronica did a great job of making it very arousing when she did it. She remembered that first night when La Diabla tickled her feet softly. It drove her wild and made her really horny. She loved how erotic touching her feet would be, but this was not going to be erotic. This was going to be hell. She heard the word “now” and she held her breath in terrified anticipation.

Rose started to rake her nails up and down the foot. She was not going to do the teasing way; she was going to go all out and torture that foot. All that pent up emotion of what she went through came out and she wanted Gabby to suffer. Carissa did tell her to show no mercy and she definitely intended to follow that direction. The foot immediately started to flail away, she reached her right hand forward and grabbed those thick toes to try and hold the foot still. She then used her fingernails on her left hand to scrape up and down the foot. She went from the heel, and dragged them through that meaty arch, across the expansive ball of the foot and then to the base of those toes. Then, she dragged them right back down, making sure she put enough pressure into that flesh. What really got her excited was the screams she heard from Gabby. The sound of those screams echoed off the walls and she felt a tremendous thrill in her body.

Carissa felt a very strong thrill in her body as she heard those horrific screams coming from Gabby. She didn’t even touch that right foot yet as she wanted to see what Rose was going to do to the left foot. Once she saw her using her nails, she almost drooled on the spot. The way those nails were sinking into that foot flesh looked absolutely amazing and she loved it. She looked back towards Thalia who had a look of approval. She then turned her head back around and stared at the right foot. It was already thrashing around, and it was her turn to have some fun. She didn’t have long nails as she kept them nice and trimmed for combat purposes. Thalia always encouraged her to grow minimal nails like she had, but Carissa preferred trimmed. So, she decided to flutter her fingertips on that sole. She was impressed with the feel of this foot. It was tender, but not soft. This woman probably did not go barefoot a lot, so her feet didn’t get really rough. That surprised her because Gabby appeared to be poor. Even though she was at Bella’s house upon capture, she didn’t think this woman had any real money. Nonetheless, this meaty foot was very responsive to her touch, and she loved it when her victim curled her toes. “Kitchy kitchy koo!” she teased.

Gabby felt those fingers on her feet, and she lost it. The sensations rocked her body, and she went into a ticklish panic. Her feet were definitely a weakness and now she had to endure their cruel attack. The nails on her left foot really drove her wild. She could feel each and every one of those nails sinking into her foot, driving out the most intense ticklish feelings possible. She even felt her toes being grabbed, which limited her ability to move her foot around. When the nails went across the ball of her foot, that made her head snap up and she looked towards her foot. She could see that look of anger on Rose’s face and she knew why. When she had Rose trapped and tickled her foot, she absolutely tortured that woman. She drove her absolutely insane and now she was getting revenge. When those nails got to her arch, her weak spot, she lost it. Her head slammed back down on the table, which made a loud thud and that didn’t stop her from laughing hysterically. She felt some pain, but it was drowned out by the ticklish feeling she was experiencing. Then the tickling started on her right foot. There weren’t nails on her feet, but those fingers were playing in her arch area and that messed with her. She started to become desperate because the sensations were too powerful, and she figured she was going to die from this. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!! PLEASE STOP!!! DIOS MIO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed.

Thalia had a sadistic smile form on her face as she heard those horrific screams. She loved watching those feet get attacked and felt even more confident in her plan. Even though she would love to tickle everyone herself, she needed help for this mission as she planned to kidnap several women. Seeing Rose and Carissa torture Gabby and her growing confidence in what the outlaws, Sabrina and Babs, could do really got her going. She loved the sound Gabby was making. It sounded really desperate, and this was the final torture spot. She was going to be broken and then they could move to their next victim. She saw Gabby’s head lift up and then slam back onto the wooden table. The sound was quite loud, and she wondered if Gaby was going to knock herself out. She decided she should go take a look because it could be possible that the woman might try to knock herself out to avoid being tortured. She couldn’t let that happen. She turned towards Sabrina and nodded her head. “I will be right back…” she told her, then started to walk back towards the head of the table.

Carissa loved hearing the screams coming from Gabby, and she continued her own tickle attack. She focused her fingers on the ball of the foot and swiped them left to right, then right to left over that tender skin. She didn’t know how much her own tickling affected Gabby as much as the nails did, but this was still a very entertaining time. She then felt a presence behind her and then something to her left side. She looked over and saw Thalia making her way back towards the head of the table. She wondered what she was up to, but she was happy that her mentor did not stop her from tickling Gabby’s foot, and she didn’t stop Rose either. Her eyes then went back to the foot and saw those toes wiggling away.

Rose loved what she was doing. The way her nails sank into that foot flesh and hearing those screams only got her excited. She had no idea she could be this sadistic, but it felt great. She continued to rake her nails across the bottom of that left foot and even slowed the pace. She watched as her fingers sank into the skin at the base of the toes and slowly made their way into the plump ball of the foot, and then they went into the arch. This was her favorite spot so far. This was a spot that seemed to draw the greatest reactions. She could feel the foot desperately trying to squirm out of her grasp and it took a lot of her own strength to hold onto it. She made fun of Gabby’s size, as well as the others, but the woman did have great strength. When her nails made it to the base of the arch, right before the heel, she felt this surge in Gabby’s body and her hand slipped off the toes and the foot was free! The foot flailed away as though it was a fish out of water, and that amused her. She started giggling to herself as she saw that foot still flopping around. “Hehehe she is strong! I have to hold on!” she giggled.

Gabby felt her left foot get free for a moment and even though her right foot was still being tickled, having a foot free gave her some hope. She wanted to fight this off as best as she could. She knew her fate was still the same, but she had to try everything she had left in her body to fight it. Those nails were too much for her and she dreaded what would happen if they continued to torment her. She still felt some pain in the back of her head, but it didn’t even matter. She even wished she knocked herself out because the tickling on her feet was absolutely terrible. She closed her eyes and felt the fingers on her right foot still touching sensitive spots. She continued to laugh and tried her best to focus on not losing her mind, then she opened her eyes. She screamed louder as suddenly, a beautiful, yet serious face appeared before her eyes and was upside down. It was that woman who told her that she was going to go to Greece and be a sex slave. It was Thalia! She saw the corners of her lips start to curl upwards and her lips formed into a smile. She had no idea why she was there, but whatever the reason was, it was not going to be good for her. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MAKE THEM STOP!! PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN’T STAND IT!!!” she screamed.

Thalia looked at Gabby’s screaming face with great delight. She always loved the look of sheer panic in a victim’s eyes when they realized just how much they were about to be tortured and how they were so helpless. She stared into Gabby’s brown eyes and focused on them. She wanted to look into her soul and see how scared she was at this moment. Her own facial expression did not change. She had a wry smile on her face and her eyes were completely focused. The more she heard that shrill laughter, the more excited she became. She wanted Gabby to suffer, but not as much as someone else she had in mind. After a minute of staring into the frightened eyes, she reached her hands down and placed them on the side of Gabby’s head. She then applied some pressure as she held the head still. She didn’t want Gabby to bang her head on the table again, which could knock her out and avoid what was happening to her. “I’m just keeping your head still, sweetie. I don’t want you to hurt yourself…..” she told her in a sweet voice.

Gabby looked at Thalia’s face and she saw that sweet smile. She knew that woman did not care about her well-being. She knew she wanted her to suffer even more. She could feel those strong hands on the sides of her head and her head was held in place. She even tried to lift it, but Thalia’s powerful hands prevented her from doing so. She even tried to turn her head and that didn’t work. This woman was a lot stronger than she looked. She kept seeing that wry smile on that face and she screamed. Her left foot was being held again and the nails returned. She wanted to shake her head, but it was held firm. Her eyes peered into Thalia’s cold eyes, and she thought she saw no soul. That really scared her because that woman seemed like she came out of hell. The ticklish agony coming from her feet really started to overwhelm her, as well as looking into Thalia’s cold face. This was getting worse, and she started to breakdown. Her emotions started to build as there was no escape from this. Just pure torture.

Rose continued raking her nails along that sole and with each pass over the foot, she felt more and more excited. She licked her lips and enjoyed the feeling of bringing so much torture to Gabby. Her nails went to the instep of the meaty sole and that really seemed to get that foot straining in her grasp. She wrapped her right fist around that chunky big toe and held on for dear life as she continued to tickle the bottom of that foot. The foot really started to shake as the nails continued their cruel path and she was not going to stop. She didn’t want to stop. She just wanted Gabby to keep suffering forever.

Carissa was wrapped up in tickling the right foot. Her fingers now focused on the toes. She managed to worm her fingers in between the crevices, and she felt the foot desperately trying to move around, and even felt the toes clenching. She had a large smile on her face because she could tell these toes were very sensitive. She drilled the tip of her left index finger directly into the crevice between the big toe and index toe. She could feel the power of those two toes as they clenched tightly. She had to keep digging into that crevice to make sure she continued her foot torture. Her eyes looked up and she saw Thalia standing by Gabby’s head and saw her holding her head. She grinned because it meant that Thalia was holding her still so she could continue to feel the agony and feel completely helpless. This renewed her energy to keep tickling and now she went after the next crevice. “That’s right, you big bitch. Suffer….I am going to tickle your toes forever!” she taunted.

Gabby heard those taunts, and she kept laughing. She also kept staring at Thalia’s face and that woman never blinked. She just stared at her with that wry smile and never changed expressions. This was becoming such a nightmare for her, she started to lose hope. These women were in complete control of her, and she couldn’t do anything about it. There was no one coming to save her. No one to make them stop and pay for what they were doing to her. All she could do was laugh. The reality of her being helpless really started to settle in and she started to weaken. Her body started to stop resisting and she felt her muscles give way and she laid there. The only thing going through her mind was the ticklish feelings emanating from her feet. Her toes were being tortured on the right foot; nails were tormenting her left foot. The face of what appeared to be a stone-cold killer continued to stare at her. Her lungs were burning, and her body was really hot. She was starting to hit her breaking point and sadness started to consume her. Gabby felt her fate was sealed. She was going to be a sex slave in Greece and her eyes started to water.

Thalia could see Gabby’s will starting to slip away. She could see the moisture building in the eyes and she knew this was the moment her prisoner was going to break. It was always a good feeling watching someone lose their will. She just stared at Gabby’s face. She was not going to change her expressions because she wanted her to realize that she was doomed. That there was no escape and that she was the all-powerful woman that held her fate in her hands. She saw Gabby starting to slip into that silent laughter and she felt it. This was the moment Gabby quit. “Just quit sweetie, and it will be all over….” she whispered.

Gabby saw the lips moving through her tear soaked eyes and she made out what was being said. She felt sadness in her body because she was about to break. Those nails on the left sole were becoming too much. They were now scratching rapidly in her arch and that sent more terrible ticklish sensations in her body. She started to feel herself starting to convulse, but her head remained perfectly still. Then she felt her toes still being tickled and her will started to slip away. She wanted to scream, but no sound came out. Her body started to become limp and when her baby toe and ring toe crevice was played with, that pushed her over the edge, and she let herself go. She hit that stage of complete surrender and tears started to fall from her eyes. She felt the warm tears streaking down her cheeks and onto those hands. Gabby gave up and she submitted herself.

Thalia felt those warm tears on her fingers, and she felt this thrill throughout her entire body. She knew Gabby was done for. She knew her victim surrendered but wanted her to suffer a little while longer. She then moved her eyes towards the foot of the table and both Rose and Carissa continued to tickle away at those feet. She noticed that Gabby wasn’t even moving anymore. She then released her hands from the head and placed them on the edges of the head of the table. “Ladies, you may stop now. She’s done.” she calmly said.

Carissa heard Thalia’s words and grinned. She knew that Gabby surrendered herself and the mission was accomplished. She pulled away her fingers from the toes, then looked over at Rose. Rose was still moving her nails on that foot, and she giggled. “Rose! Rose! You can stop now. Stop!” she commanded.

Rose heard Carissa’s words and then looked over to her left. She saw Carissa telling her to stop and she let go of the big toe and moved her left hand away from the foot. She felt her heart racing as she loved tickling that foot. There was something very powerful about tickling a foot. She looked at her hands and they were shaking. It was as though she had discovered a newfound power within her, and she loved it. She then turned towards the head of the table and saw Thalia standing there. The way that woman stood there, she could tell just how in control she was. This was such an amazing feeling, and it appeared her revenge against Gabby was done for now. “Hehehe that…..that was fun.” she said with a huge smile.

Thalia grinned hearing those words and knew Rose got a taste of what it was like to break a woman by tickling her. That could come in handy later. But now, it was time to completely break Gabby. She moved away from the head of the table and went to the right side of the body and stood right by the waist. It was time to pull an orgasm out of Gabby and make her completely hers. She cracked her knuckles and then looked directly at Sabrina. This was another opportunity to demonstrate her abilities and her power. “Now, time to make this bitch cum. She will sexually submit herself to me….” she told her.

Sabrina watched in awe as she saw the calm, confident look on Thalia’s face. She wondered if the same thing was going to happen to Gabby as it did with Bella. She watched as Thalia then faced the helpless pussy and saw her right hand moving towards it. She started to feel her arousal again and was really hoping to see some pussy play. Then she saw fingers going inside Gabby’s pussy! It was pussy dominating time! She turned towards Babs and smiled. “This ought to be good….” she whispered.

Gabby felt something entering between her legs and she moaned. Her body was completely spent and now she felt something inside her. She couldn’t even lift her head as she could still “feel” those hands holding her still. She was so worn out, she just wanted to rest. The sensations she felt right now did feel really good and she started to feel that lust building. It was as though something was having sex with her. Her body started to tingle, and her nipples reacted to this wonderful feeling. Then she felt something pushing inside her pussy and touching her G-spot. That made her groan very loudly as it felt absolutely incredible. Veronica knew of this spot on her body, and she got emotional. After enduring that horrific tickle torture, this wonderful sexual feeling was amazing. Her hips started to grind, and she knew just how wet she was. She could even hear her wetness as the object moved faster in her. She closed her eyes and let herself enjoy this moment. Gabby didn’t care about losing this battle, she wanted a reward for enduring this horrible torture. Her moans started to get louder, and her body was on fire. Whatever was happening to her, she didn’t want it to stop.

Rose looked at the feet of Gabby as Thalia was fingerbanging the woman and saw those toes curling. She loved how good Thalia was at sexually conquering women and this was the second time this day she watched a woman succumbing to those talents. She stood up and watched with great excitement as she saw her commander going to work. This was Thalia being really nice to that pussy. There were times when she would tickle it, tease it and even torment it. She figured the true torment would come when they had Deputy Darby in their clutches. She even had a feeling what was going to happen to the deputy’s pussy. Thalia had taught her about a special substance that she got from their Russian friends, Helga and Svetlana. They had found this cream from China that really made a woman suffer when applied. They had used it a few times on women in the harem, but that was when they were very disobedient and had to be severely punished. She had a feeling that special substance was going to be used later. Right now, this was about sexually humiliating Gabby. She felt proud of this moment and couldn’t wait until the larger woman came her brains out.

Thalia continued to slide her finger in and out of Gabby’s drenched pussy. She then used her thumb on the clit and started to press on it and rub against it. She was going to tear an orgasm out of Gabby whether she wanted to or not. This was the true sign of domination. Forcing a woman to give up an orgasm to her. She heard the moans and knew this woman was very close. She then took her left hand and started to tickle through the black pubic hairs and even heard a giggle. This was a nice discovery as she knew she could always tickle this pussy anytime she wanted. She then paused her left hand, so she could concentrate using her right hand. She reached inside and now kept playing with that G-spot. She was delighted to hear the moans getting louder and louder. She could hear that wetness slopping around and the more she moved her thumb on the clit, the louder the moans got. Thalia could hear the moans building up and she wanted to make this woman lose it. “Cum for me…..cum for me now..” she told her.

Gabby heard those words and now her body was on edge. She felt absolutely incredible and now she held her breath as the tidal wave of orgasmic feelings was beginning to crest. She felt her toes curling very tight and she was on the verge of letting herself go completely. That finger on her spot really sent intense pleasure in her body and then finally, it hit! A very powerful orgasm rocked her very soul, and she felt herself having an orgasm of epic proportions! “AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!” she cried out as wave after monstrous wave of pleasure rocked her.

Thalia left her fingers inside Gabby a few more moments, then slowly pulled them out. She just conquered another woman and was going to savor it for a moment. She looked at her drenched fingers and smiled. She then put her fingers to her face and sucked on them, tasting Gabby’s juices. “Mmmm….she tastes pretty good actually. Hehehe” she laughed.

Carissa felt excited and she clapped in approval. She loved the way Thalia would do that to a woman. She was hoping that Gabby would squirt her juices, but she was defeated, nonetheless. She looked over the sweat glistening body of Gabby and wondered what was next. “You got her good. Hell, we all got her good. That was amazing!” she gloated.

Rose was in awe as she saw Thalia licking and sucking on her fingers, removing Gabby’s love honey from them. She loved what happened to Bella earlier, now the same happened to Gabby. She felt proud because she helped torture this woman and broke her. She could feel the power and confidence that everything was going to go well with this plan. “Wow, that was a lot of fun. What do we do now?” she asked.

Thalia gave one last suck of her fingers then wiped her hand on Gabby’s belly. She then looked at her two friends and smiled. “Now we put this fat one in her cell and leave her there before we transport her and others back to Greece. Rose, since you have your papers drawn up, you can go to Bella and make her sign them. If she refuses, well, we will bring her back in her and torture her again. Carissa let’s prepare for our trip. It is time for the next phase of the plan.” she instructed.

Sabrina loved what she witnessed and knew that the Greek warrior was a force of nature. She heard the instructions given to the others and wondered what her role would be. She walked up to the table and looked at Thalia. “What do we do? Is it our turn yet?” she asked.

“Your time has come. Now, we start to begin the rest of my plan. We will take a little trip to Texas and pick up some folks that need to be here. Carissa and I will visit a certain home, and I want you to go to Plotsville and take someone of interest. Bring her back here, and we can have a little fun with them. Then, that will bring the deputy to this place, and the rest of her slave life shall begin.” Thalia told her. She then looked over at Peta and Amalia who stood there with very satisfied looks on their faces. She would need them as well as part of her plan. “Ok ladies, take this one back to her cell. Leave her naked, then meet me in the dining hall. It is time. It is time for my plan to happen. These bitches will rue the day they ever decided to ruin Christos’ plan and to capture my friends. Deputy Darby will soon be my bitch……” she told the room.

Sabrina felt a surge of excitement in her body as this grand scheme of Thalia was about to start. She watched as Peta and Amalia started to untie an exhausted and defeated Gabby from the table and then lift her up and carried her away. Everything seemed to be going according to plan and now her involvement was to begin! She hoped by the time this mission was completed, she would gain more notoriety and maybe even a new criminal enterprise with these women. She looked over at Babs and winked. “It is our time….” she said with a smile.

TWO DAYS LATER

A woman sat in her seat and gazed out the window of a train. She could see the landscape and was amazed at just how big the area was. She saw cactuses and sand. She could see the plains and hills. She could even see the huge blue sky with the puffy white clouds as the train made its way across the Southwest United States. She felt very nervous and looked around constantly. She could not just relax. She tried to be as inconspicuous as possible. She looked around and could see Native American riders, as well as some cowboys, mothers with children running around, and men in suits reading newspapers. There was a child standing in front of her smiling at her with a large toothy grin and playing “peek a boo” with their hands. The woman played the game with the little girl, making faces and loved hearing the child laugh. The little girl then ran off, and the woman looked out the window. She hoped her clothing worked because she did not want anyone to recognize her on this train. She was heading back to territories where she was still a wanted figure. This woman was a feared outlaw in these areas nearly two years ago. She was well known by her alias, La Diabla.

La Diabla continued to take deep breaths to calm herself as the train entered the state of Texas. The last time she was in this state, she had defeated Madam Olivia and helped send her to prison. She had to flee in order for her to not get captured herself. She had escaped prison nearly two years ago after being apprehended by Plotsville’s heroic deputy, Darby Reeves. She had escaped and got her revenge against the deputy, but then later teamed up with her to take down a woman who ran a brothel and participated in a gun smuggling ring. Because she escaped prison, she had that added crime on top of the crimes she was arrested for. Her time away was life changing as she ended up rescuing a young woman from Mexico and bringing her back to her home in California near the Mexican border. That young woman, named Cheyenne, helped spark a change in her life. She felt more at peace as she got to know Cheyenne and even stayed with her at the tribe she was part of. They both had survived the most difficult situation anyone could ever imagine. Both women ended up being tormented by the same evil woman by the name of Pricilla Montenegro. Cheyenne had been captured and she had to go rescue her. The most amazing coincidence then happened, and she met up with the same woman that apprehended her in Texas.

It was a special meeting and they even bonded further as both were prisoners of a sex trafficking ring. It was in a cavern in Santa Selena that they grew really close, and she developed very strong feelings for Darby. They both eventually made their way out of there and eventually ended that sex trafficking ring. It was such a special moment, and they also had a very special night together. They made love for the first time, and it was something La Diabla was never going to forget. Even when tragedy struck, with Darby getting shot, the night itself was magical. They finally stopped Priscilla Montenegro and rescued all those young ladies, including the adorable Cheyenne. She knew they had to separate from Darby as the Deputy had to go back to her home in Plotsville. There would be no way for them to be together because she was still a wanted criminal from her crimes two years ago. As she lived her life with the Elu tribe, she thought of Darby all the time. Cheyenne was at school, so she spent a lot of her time alone. Her mind couldn’t get that beautiful deputy out of her head. She just wanted to see her again, so with the encouragement of Cheyenne’s mother, Isi, she decided to take a huge risk and travel to Plotsville to go see a woman she truly adored. She planned to only be there for a day or two, then head right back to the Elu Tribe. She knew the longer she stayed, the greater the possibility of her being recognized and apprehended.

La Diabla was dressed in her Elu tribe clothing, with a long sleeved, tan colored shirt, with many markings on it that represented the colors of the Elu tribe. She wore thick tan colored pants, and long tan moccasin style boots. She had a blue headband wrapped around her forehead, and her long black hair was tied back into a ponytail. She even wore some face paint, some blue, yellow and red lines under her eyes, doing her best to hide her true identity. She did have one carry bag to hold her normal attire of black jeans, a black short sleeved shirt, her black boots and her black hat. She always loved that attire. She definitely had to hide it at this moment. She looked out the window again and went over her plan again in her mind. She was going to arrive at the train station, take a carriage close to Plotsville, then go back to her old hiding place that was near the town. From there, she would figure out a way to make contact with Darby. She had to stay hidden as much as possible. Even though she had a nice disguise on her, there was always a possibility someone might recognize her. She figured she would spend the night at the old hiding place, then contact Darby early the next day.

La Diabla felt she wasn’t even that same person from two years ago. That person was reckless and craved adventure and did not care for others. She still had parts of that persona, but she also felt she grew as a person. She actually started to care about people. She had feelings for Darby, and she absolutely adored Cheyenne and the people of the Elu Tribe. She also got to make friends with Phoebe Wellington and Bessie Johnson. They all went through that Santa Selena ordeal together and it formed a very strong bond between all of them. She knew that she really started to care about people when she was back in Mexico, in the town of Ciudad de Serpientes, and there was a moment when an old man was at her mercy in his shop. Two years ago, that man would have been killed for trying to assault her. She let him live and even helped him as he was wounded. She also met two new friends, Gabriela Hernandez and Veronica Rodriguez. They were petty criminals who helped her get out of an attack and she got closer to them. They even formed their own “gang”, where they would go after rich women to steal their valuables. She taught them the art of tickle torture and they loved it. She knew they wanted to tickle her really bad, and she managed to avoid that during her trip in Mexico. She ended up meeting them because she was on her way to trying to find her old gang leader, El Guapo.

El Guapo and his gang terrorized the Southwest United States until they were captured by Sheriff Dickerson and Deputy Darby. They escaped prison and went to Mexico to hide. It was in Mexico they built a pretty strong empire until it ended because of the Montenegro gang, led by Priscilla’s husband, Julio. The gang scattered and La Diabla was determined to find out what happened and perhaps get everyone back together. That gang was her family and she wanted to know what happened to them. She was second in command of that gang, so she felt it was absolutely necessary to find any survivors. She eventually found El Guapo and he was a shell of himself. She found him in his childhood town of Ciudad de Serpientes and they had an emotional meeting. The gang suffered many casualties, including the loss of the third in command, El Coyote, who was a really good friend of hers. That broke her heart, and then El Guapo told her that the gang was over, and she was released from any duties. She wanted to keep that gang together and even get revenge on the Montenegros, but El Guapo told her it was over, and she should move on with her life. That was hard to swallow because she was part of that gang for so many years. Down deep, she always would consider herself an outlaw. It was who she was. It was her identity for so long. To have it end meant she was entering a new phase of her life. It was during this phase; she found a new line of work. She became an outlaw for hire.

While she was still in Mexico, with her new friends, Gabby and Veronica, they ended up getting hired by a rich farming woman named Bella Toscano. That woman paid them very well to take care of a threat. That threat was some Greek woman who tried to purchase the Toscano farm by force. She and her friends eventually captured the Greek woman in charge, Rose, and tickle tortured her out of trying to take over the Toscano farm. It was a highly successful mission and it made her realize she could really make some serious money being hired for these kinds of jobs. She also enjoyed interaction with Bella. She was 37 years old, had a few streaks of gray in her black hair, and she looked really beautiful. As she thought of that woman, she felt her body shiver. She remembered the first night in the Toscano house, where she had a one on one conversation with Bella. She ended up drinking a lot of alcohol and got drunk. In her drunken stage, she wound up getting seduced by Bella. That surprised her because she was the one who usually seduced someone else. It felt nice even though Bella used sensual tickling on her. She recalled that feeling of having her body tickled, including her very sensitive feet and was eventually stripped completely naked. She walked through the house naked to Bella’s bedroom and it was there, the mature woman seduced her and made her have an orgasm. It felt absolutely incredible, and it was a night she would remember forever. La Diabla knew Bella probably started to develop feelings for her, as she was offered the chance to stay with her. But her home was with the Elu tribe and more importantly, her heart wanted someone else. Her heart wanted Darby.

As she continued her train ride, she thought about that moment with Bella. She felt guilty about it, even though she and Darby were not in a committed relationship of any kind. She could do whatever she wanted to do, and that night was a very erotic and fun time. The way Bella teased, tickled and touched her made her feel incredible physical pleasure. She knew she was drunk and when she was drunk in her past history, she usually ended up having sex with someone, man or woman. In a way, she felt proud of herself. Even though she could have lived a luxurious lifestyle with Bella and become a lover, she resisted that and went back to the Elu tribe, and she focused on Darby. That event in Santa Selena really changed her life, and now she was focused on seeing the woman who was there for her during her darkest moment in her life so far. Her defeat in the cavern in Santa Selena.

The train let out a loud sound as it was approaching the train station. La Diabla felt a lot of butterflies in her stomach as she was now arriving at her destination. After two days on this train, her mission was almost ready to begin. The train started to come to a crawl and then it stopped. She looked around as all the passengers got up and got their belongings. There were a lot of cheerful noises, and she knew it was time for her to get off. She stood up, grabbed her bag and kept her head down, trying to avoid eye contact. This train was on its way to Atlanta Georgia, so this was just another stop on its path. There were some passengers remaining on the train. As she started to walk towards the exit, she felt something tapping on her leg from behind. She turned around and then looked down. It was that little girl she had been playing with earlier and she had a bright grin. She did one more quick motion with her hands of “peek a boo” and giggled. La Diabla returned the motion and opened and closed her hands by her eyes and repeated the line to her. The little girl then waved goodbye to her and that made the outlaw smile. She then waved back at her, then exited the train. Once she was in the station, she managed to flag down a stagecoach. She provided the man some money, then got into the carriage. The carriage then started to move and she looked out the window. She knew that very soon; she was going to give Darby the surprise of a lifetime.

Kylie Rockford sat on her bed and stared at Vera as she sat on her bed, reading a book. She looked at her and started to feel a little horny. It had been 5 months since she started working in the Wellington mansion and she was very grateful she was still working there. She was paid to steal some blueprints for a refrigeration unit that was designed by the Wellington Cattle Company to have a major advantage over all the other competitors. She was the bring those designs to the woman who paid her, which was the primary rival of Wellington Cattle Company, Agatha Walden. That woman paid her a large sum of money to steal those designs and to prevent her family from losing their property. Kylie was the granddaughter of a famous outlaw decades ago, Rufus Rockford. Her father, Rufus’ son was a petty criminal and his daughter followed in their footsteps. She had managed to tie up Phoebe Wellington’s legal assistant, April Keaton and tickle torture her until Phoebe, who was the owner of this mansion, and Bessie, her direct supervisor caught her. They ended up tying her up and tickling her until she confessed what she was up to. She eventually told Phoebe and Bessie why she was trying to steal from them. She told them her background and about her family. To her surprise, Phoebe decided to not have her arrested and actually got her to get on her side to get a little revenge on Agatha. They came up with a fake design and Kylie delivered it to Agatha. It took a few months, but the revenge was complete. When Agatha tried to refrigerate her stock of beef, the unit caught fire and burned down the entire warehouse, setting Walden Beef back many months. It was an amazing moment as Agatha lost a lot of her business and was near ruins. That was two months ago, and even though her business was set back, Agatha still operated her business, and it would take a long time for them to be profitable again.

That really pleased Kylie. She never forgot the generosity of Phoebe towards her and her family, and now she was going to be loyal to that woman. She was going to be very loyal to this house and everyone inside. Over these last 5 months, she got better at her job as well. She enjoyed living in this home and when she told her family what she was doing, they were proud of her for having a “stable job” and not any criminal activity. Her family did hope she would be successful as their crimes always caught up to them and doomed the family several times. Even her grandfather wanted to her try and get out of the criminal life, as he saw what could happen if one stayed in that life too long. There was another perk about working in this job. She did have some fun with her fellow maid, Vera Sharples. They got along very well, and their teamwork with the duties had high chemistry with one another. They also had a very special relationship with one another. They kept a secret together and made sure no one else in the house would know.

Kylie would dominate Vera sexually over these months. She loved the way she controlled that mousy body of hers and got her to follow her sexual commands. They would play at least once a week, most of the time at night, or sometimes when they took an afternoon break, right before they had to help prepare the dinner meal. It was an odd dynamic in the sense that Kylie was a decade younger than Vera. She loved how submissive her fellow maid was and they would have mind blowing orgasms with one another. She loved tickling Vera. She loved the way she squealed and desperately suppressed her giggles in order to not be caught. That dynamic was what made it exciting. They could be caught playing with each other and that would be very humiliating. It also increased their lust a thousand-fold, and that brought about the best orgasms. She thought about those times as she looked at Vera reading. It was the late afternoon, and it was almost time for them to get ready to help prepare the dinner. Kylie saw Vera sitting on her bed, innocently reading her book and now it was time to play with her. She felt her nipples starting to stiffen and she knew how she wanted to play with her. She wouldn’t strip her naked, that was usually at night when everyone else went to sleep. For afternoon playtimes, she would pick a body part and play with it. Most of the time, it was Vera’s really ticklish feet, but today, she wanted to go to another favorite spot. She sat up on her bed, then took a deep breath. It was playtime! “Oh Vera……” she sang.

Vera looked up and saw a smiling Kylie looking back at her. She looked at that pretty face, surrounded by the long, blond hair and it looked angelic. She was very happy that Kylie managed to stay employed at this house. Five months ago, she was very worried that she would be fired and even arrested. She was there when she saw Kylie tied up and being tickled by Bessie, Phoebe and April. It was surreal to her to see her friend and new dominant in that position of helplessness. When she found out Kylie was going to stay, it gave her such joy. Working with Kylie was such a great treat, and she absolutely loved their personal games. Being dominated sexually brought out her inner submissiveness. She never thought in her near 30 years of life that she would love that kind of sexual play with another woman. She adored Kylie, but what really fascinated her was that she was not in love with her romantically. She was just attracted to her sexually. There were times when their games were so intense, she thought she would die! The orgasms she felt were so strong, it drove her absolutely wild. Vera looked at Kylie right now and from the tone of her voice, it might be that time again! “Y-Yes, Kylie?” she said with nervousness, her book now resting in her lap as her feet dangled over the edge of the bed.

Kylie slowly walked over to the bed Vera was sitting on and felt like a lion stalking her prey. She made it to the bed, and it was time to play! “Lay down! Lay down right now! Put your feet over there, and just stay still.” she commanded.

Vera gasped as that command and realized they were about to play. She felt a streak of lust fill her body and then worry. It was getting close to dinner time, and someone could come looking for them. This was part of the thrill. She then put her book on the side of the bed, then started to lay down on her back. Her head rested on her pillow and her feet went towards the foot of the bed. She wondered what was going to be played with today. She started to anticipate her feet, because Kylie loved playing with and tickling them. That got her worried because her feet were tired from working today, which meant they were going to be really sensitive. Her eyes grew wide as she watched Kylie walk over to her drawers and open one up. She saw her reaching inside for something and now she got really nervous. Whenever Kylie went inside that drawer, it usually meant she was going to use some kind of tickle toy against her. Vera then stared at the ceiling, and she could feel her heart beating hard inside her chest. She licked her lips and hoped that her precious feet wouldn’t be tortured for too long.

Kylie walked back towards Vera’s bed and loved what she saw. She loved that her submissive sex pet was so obedient. That got her even more horny and soon she was at the bed. Vera was dressed in her maid’s uniform, and she had to be careful not to have it wrinkled too much. She then went towards the ankles and stared at those work shoes. They were black and made of leather. She then also looked at the hem of the maid’s uniform. It was time to have her fun. She glanced back at Vera’s face and smiled. She held her left hand behind her back and had a toy she wanted to use in her hand. “You are such a good girl, Vera! Look at you! So obedient!” she told her.

Vera felt excited because she loved making Kylie happy with her. She wanted to be a good girl. She did not want to get “punished” later if she was a bad girl. She also noticed that Kylie had her left hand behind her back, and she wondered what was behind it. “Thank you, Mistress. May I ask a question, please?” she asked.

Kylie licked her lips and got even more horny as she heard Vera’s cute voice. “Yes, you may. What is your question?” she asked her.

“Thank you, Mistress. What is behind your back? Hehe” Vera asked with a giggle. She wanted to know what it was, so that she could prepare for it to attack her body.

“Hehehe you’re so cute. Guess. I want you to guess. You got one chance….” Kylie teased.

“Um, I-I don’t know. Is it….Is it something to tie me down?” Vera asked. She felt her nipples throb a little with the thought of being made helpless.

“Hehehe it is not! You failed, Vera…..” Kylie told her. She then took her hand from behind her back and showed her what it was. It was a small, white goose feather! She twirled it with her fingers and then sat down on the bed, on Vera’s left side and faced her. “I am going to tease your body with this before we go to prepare dinner.” she told her.

“*GASP!!! Not the feather! You’re going to tickle me? hehehehe” Vera giggled as she saw that feather twirling. Her toes clenched inside her shoes as she usually had them tickled with something like a feather. She started to giggle more thinking about how much that feather was going to tickle.

“Yes, I am going to tickle you! But not in the spot you are thinking about my pet. Your toes will be spared today. This feather will tickle and tease……your pussy.” Kylie told her with a seductive voice. She saw the look of surprise on Vera’s face and made her really want to give it to her.

“M-My pussy? But, that might make me, you know, have an orgasm…” Vera whispered. The thought of being made to cum before she went to prepare dinner, excited her. For their afternoon playtimes, she usually did not get an orgasm because it would make her very tired and very loose. She had a feeling that Kylie was feeling very frisky and wanted to really play with her today.

“I know! I want you to have an orgasm. Hehehehe Because you will be walking like you are on cloud 9 and no one would know why. But I know! Now, let’s get this uniform of yours pulled up, and your underwear down, so I can play with your sweet, juicy pussy.” Kylie told her. She then moved towards the foot of the bed and grabbed the hem of the uniform and started to pull it up the body. She could see the tops of Vera’s shoes and then she saw the black stockings. She loved playing with her feet, but right now, she wanted to play with her creamy center. The dress continued to move up and finally past the knees, which exposed those very pale legs. The black stockings only went up to Vera’s knees. Now that she saw those pale thighs, she knew she was getting close to her target. She managed to pull the uniform up and over the groin and rested it on the stomach. She looked at Vera and could see her chest breathing heavy. “Hold your uniform, and I will get this underwear off your cute body…” she instructed.

Vera reached her hands down and grabbed the hem of her uniform. She could feel the room air on her legs, and she felt so exposed. The thought of having her most private area exposed felt so humiliating, yet very wonderful. She then gasped as she felt her underwear getting grabbed and it started to slip down her legs. It came off her groin and she felt her face turning red as she was about to be exposed in mere moments. She started to make cute cooing noises as the underwear left her hips and her most private spot was exposed. The underwear continued down her legs and soon, they came off her feet! She looked over at Kylie who held her underwear up in the air like a trophy. “M-My underwear!” she called out.

Kylie twirled the underwear in the air with her fingers then threw it across the room towards her bed. She loved stripping Vera and making her feel embarrassed. Once the underwear flew over to her bed, she stared at the exposed pussy before her. She loved that black, curly pubic hair and she licked her lips. She got to play with this spot many times, and it was always a thrill each time. She then took her hands and placed them on Vera’s thighs. She then slowly parted those legs very wide, and Vera’s ankles were now pointing towards the corners of the foot of the bed. This completely exposed Vera’s pussy to her and she licked her lips with great lust. She could see those lips and was anxious to play with them with the feather. “Mmmm mmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmm! I love looking at that sweet pussy of yours! I think my feather will have so much fun tickling it!” she said with glee.

Vera felt a rush in her body as she heard Kylie talking about tickling her between her legs. Her arousal started to spike, and she started to feel wet between her legs. This was such an amazing dynamic between her and her fellow maid. She then watched as Kylie got between her spread legs on the bed. She was on her knees and hunched over. She felt incredibly embarrassed, yet very charged up with her legs spread so wide open. She still wearing her maid’s uniform, along with her stockings and shoes, the only piece of clothing that was lost was her underwear. This made her feel even more exposed and vulnerable, and it was exciting. She held onto the hem of her uniform and her eyes focused on the white feather. It was getting closer and closer to her mound, and she already started to grind her hips a little. She started to hold her breath and wondered how responsive to the feather she was going to be. “Hehehehe Kylie….I-I think I’m going to be really hehehehe ticklish there!” she giggled sweetly.

Kylie couldn’t help but smile as she heard Vera’s sweet giggles already. She loved dominating this woman and knew she felt really vulnerable right now. If she was already anticipating the ticklish feelings, then she was feeling really responsive. That made her think that after this particular session, and when they finished their work for the night, she was going to strip her completely naked and really tickle her. That got her even more excited and now the feather was right by the groin area. She looked at that very pale skin on the inner thighs and figured she would start there. She placed the tip of the feather on the inner thigh of the right leg, really close to the crease where it connected to the groin and slowly slid it from the top of the leg, down that very delicate skin all the way to the bottom of the leg. She saw the legs quivering and they even started to close! “Hehehe, I love it! You are REALLY sensitive right now. My little pet, keep those legs open! Or do I have to punish you and tie your ankles to the bed? Keep those legs open!!” she demanded.

“Hehehehehe it tickles, Mistress! That really tickled!” Vera giggled as she felt that feather slowly stroking down her leg. Her skin felt so sensitive at the moment and knew she was going to lose herself in hilarious laughter. That also got her lust flowing and she was going to be tormented. She involuntarily started to close her legs, but when she was commanded to keep them open, she slowly opened them up as far as she could go. She wanted to be a good girl for her Mistress as she did now want to be punished later. Sometimes her punishment involved getting spanked on her naked rear end, then tickled. Sometimes her punishment included being totally naked and tied down on the top of her blankets and left that way the entire night! That was a punishment she really did not want to happen because someone could come to their room and see her there in her birthday suit and she wouldn’t be able to cover up. She was a naughty submissive to Kylie behind closed doors but was such a prim and proper woman to everyone else. What would they think of her being caught naked like that? That sent shivers down her spine and knew at this very moment, she needed to be a very good girl. Then she felt another swipe of the feather down the inner thigh of her right leg, and it tickled! It tickled a lot and she let out a cute squeal. That feeling was driving her crazy and she hoped she could keep her legs opened.

“Good girl…..that’s right, keep those legs open for me. Such a ticklish girl you are. I love how your leg is shaking as my feather plays with you.” Kylie cooed as she stroked the feather again and again along that skin. She even did a small “zig-zagging” motion on that inner thigh and she kept hearing those cute squeals coming from her pet. She loved tickling his woman and her own wetness between her legs increased. She then traced the feather down the inner thigh towards the knee and she saw that leg starting to violently shake. She took her time stroking that feather along that leg. She wanted to really drive home the ticklish feelings because she knew that would make Vera’s pussy all the more wet. “Someone is sooooooo ticklish! Hehehehe” she teased.

Vera couldn’t stop giggling as she felt that feather trickling all over her right inner thigh. The sensations were driving her wild and she desperately tried to prevent her legs from closing. It was a natural response to close the legs when tickling on that skin happened, but she wanted to be a good girl. As the feather slowly made it from her knee, across the thigh and really close to her groin, she felt her eyes starting to water. That tickling was driving her mad and she also had to hold onto the hem of her uniform and not scream in ticklish agony, or the rest of the house may come find her in this very vulnerable and potentially embarrassing situation. Now the feather started to stroke along the crease of her groin and leg and that caused her to let go of the hem of her uniform and cover her mouth because she let out a really loud squeal!

Kylie chuckled to herself as she heard that muffled squeal and knew her poor submissive was suffering from this feather. She loved the fact that Vera’s body was really ticklish right now. She wanted to really push her and drive her insane with not only tickle feelings, but with intense arousal as well. She could see the pussy lips contracting and opening and she looked forward to when she was going to tease there. Once the feather made it from the top of the crease, down to the bottom where the ass cheek was connected, she then lifted the feather and placed it on the inside thigh of the left leg. It was time to drive that skin wild as well. She saw the uniform starting to fall down over the groin and she had to admonish her ticklish pet. “Oh Vera, you better hold onto your uniform, or you get PUNISHED tonight! You better not squeal too! You are getting to be a very……naughty…….girl.” she teased.

Vera felt that agonizing sensation on her left leg and it drove her wild. She also heard Kylie telling her that she was becoming a bad girl and she did not want to be punished later on. She removed her hands from her mouth and started to grab the hem of uniform and pull it back up. She gripped that material tightly and she desperately tried not to laugh uncontrollably as that feather slowly made its way across her skin. The feather went from the groin area, across the thigh and headed towards her knee. Once again, her eyes started to water as she was holding in her explosive laughter. Then the feather made its way back across her thigh and it went very slow. That feeling was getting to be so intense, her leg started to shake a lot as she did everything she could to not scream. She shut her eyes tight as she felt the tremendous urge to laugh and close her legs. The feather then did a quick zigzag motion on her leg, and she almost lost it. Her mind was spinning as she did not know how she was going to survive this sweet torture.

Kylie’s eyes were focused on that very sensitive skin, and she loved how much that left leg was trembling and could hear those sweet whimpers coming from Vera. She admired her pet for trying so hard to obey her. She knew this had to be such sweet torture for her. The way the feather’s fronds would spread across that skin had to be absolutely maddening. She knew if the feather was applied to her thigh like that, she would lose all sense of control and would be punished later. But Vera was doing her best to obey her and that got her even more excited. She then moved the feather to the crease where the leg connected to the groin and now Vera’s hips were starting to bounce on the bed. She heard those grunts of agony as the poor woman was desperately not trying to explode in laughter. She saw the hips now grinding, trying anything to protect itself from the feather, she looked at that pussy. She could see that moisture there and that creamy goodness of Vera. She was going to explode soon and that really made her happy. “Mmmmm….someone likes having her groin tickled, doesn’t she? I can see how wet you are my obedient girl…” she teased.

Vera started to whimper as the feather continued its torturous path on her delicate skin. The way the feather along her leg crease, she could feel every single frond on her skin, and she really wanted to close her legs at this point. Her body was on fire with erotic lust. Her nipples were very stiff, her toes curled inside her shoes and her hips continued to buck and grind. She didn’t know how much longer she could hold out and either she was going to scream in laughter, or moan in total sexual lust. Then the tip of the feather stroked right across the line where her ass connected to her leg and that made her arch her back into the air as that was a very sensitive spot!!

Kylie laughed as she saw Vera arch her back when her feather tickled that ass crease. She found it adorable that Vera was losing control and wanted to prolong this delicious torture until she came her brains out. Those very soft and sensual whimpering noises got her very excited and she loved looking at that very delicious looking pussy. She wanted to ravish it, but she had to get Vera as wet as possible. “Put your cute ass back on this bed! You are getting naughty, young lady! Put that pussy of yours back down, or you will be punished!” she playfully told her.

Vera let out a groan as she heard that command. This whole moment was getting to be so sensually intense; she couldn’t help but produce more wetness between her legs. She wanted to touch herself either on her nipples, or between her legs because the desire to orgasm was growing. That tickling feeling set off all her white-hot lust and she felt her body getting tense with erotic passion. She lowered her hips, ass and back to the bed then started to really giggle when the feather resumed tickling her leg crease. A tear fell from her left eye and streaked down the side of her face and over her ear. “Please Kylie….this tickles….ooooh this really tickles me….” she whimpered.

“I know it does! And you will take it! Why? Because I said so.” Kylie told her in response. She heard some soft whimpers again after her response and now she stroked the feather side to side in a rapid fashion and in a small surface area. She saw Vera’s legs bending at the knee, her feet now on the bed. This woman was in sheer heat, and she figured it was time to play with that very sweet pussy of hers. She dropped the feather on the groin, right on the pubic hair above the pussy. She then got upright on her knees, took both hands and planted them on Vera’s bent knees. She then gently pushed the legs back down and once again; the pussy was very vulnerable and helpless to her desires. “Keep these legs down! If you raise them again, or close your legs, or lift your back, I will stop this, and you will remain on edge the rest of the evening. Then, I will PUNISH you!” she threatened.

Vera felt her legs being pushed back down to the bed and she heard those ominous words. She could see Kylie was upright on her knees and she stared at that beautiful face. She knew Kylie meant what she said because she had been punished a few times in these last 5 months. Her body shivered thinking about what would happen to her if she remained naughty. “Please…please don’t punish me, Mistress.” she whimpered.

“Do you know what your punishment will be tonight if you disobey me?” Kylie asked. She loved seeing that look on Vera’s face. She felt so dominant at the moment, and it was time to have some fun.

“No….I don’t know, Mistress. What…what will you do to me?” Vera asked sheepishly. She had no idea what Kylie had in mind, and she hoped it wasn’t going to be a really bad punishment.

“Simple….I will strip you naked, and you will lay out in the hallway all night and go to sleep. You better hope someone doesn’t find you there because they will see ALL of your goodies!” Kylie told her with a very large grin.

Vera’s eyes popped wide open when she heard that threat. She knew Kylie would not lie to her and the thought of her being in the hallway naked overnight frightened her, yet also gave her some excitement. Getting caught naked by someone else would be absolutely humiliating, but it turned her on so much. She gulped and then looked at her dominant again. “No Mistress….that…that would be so…..humiliating!! I will be a good girl! I promise! I will be a good girl!” she whined.

“Then do what I tell you to do….now, I am going to tickle your pussy. I will tickle you and you better not cum until I tell you too! Understand?” Kylie commanded.

“Yes…..yes Mistress Kylie…” Vera said timidly. She felt a wave of humiliation wash over her as her sweet spot was about to be tickled. She knew how ticklish she could be between her legs and now that feather was going to drive her wild. She was faced with two difficult challenges. She had to avoid squealing in ticklish laughter, and she couldn’t allow herself to orgasms. If her pussy was played with, she would have a very strong urge to orgasm, but if she did without permission, she would be punished!

Kylie then lowered her body back down and stared at that very vulnerable pussy. She could see how exposed it was and she couldn’t wait to play with it. She then took the feather and did a very quick swipe across the exposed pussy lips. She saw the muscles contract and licked her lips. She wanted to see how much she could tickle Vera and make her go wild. She also took a whiff as she could smell Vera’s arousal. “Mmmm……I can smell your lust, my pet. Hehehehe oh yes, I am going to drain you of every drop of your juices…” she teased.

Vera felt intense pleasure when the feather did the quick swipe on her pussy. It felt absolutely incredible, and she couldn’t help but let out a moan. Then she heard Kylie’s teasing words and that drove her wild with lust. She felt her heart beating fast, her nerves were on edge, and she could feel her heat. The fact that Kylie could smell her lustful scent really drove her wild with arousal. Then the feather started to slowly trace along one of the “lips” and it caused her to jerk her hips. The feeling started to tickle her and now a slight panic washed over her. Her pussy was feeling very ticklish, and that feather was going to drive her insane. The feather then traced along the other lip, and she let out a giggle. The feather then continued its ticklish path around both lips, and she started to giggle even more. “Hehehe that tickles hehehehehe it tickles!” she laughed and then started to grind her hips in reaction.

Kylie continued to feather those lips and she loved hearing those sweet giggles. She always found Vera adorable, and the more they played sexually, the more she adored her. She loved hearing her very sweet giggles and loved the way her body reacted. Right now, she watched as that small white feather was teasing and tickling that very special place on Vera’s body. She then moved the feather directly into the pussy slit and twirled it a little there, sending incredible ticklish and erotic feelings into Vera’s body. “That’s right my good girl, feel my feather. You can laugh…I want to hear it. Just don’t get too loud or you are NAUGHTY! And if you are naughty you get…….PUNISHED!” she playfully threatened, knowing full well she was driving Vera insane.

“mmmmmmmmm hehehehehehehe Mistress! Hehehe it tickles so much!! Hehehehehe I’m ticklish there!” Vera giggled as the feather continued to tickle inside her lips. The feeling was really maddening, and she started to feel some suffering. It really tickled her a lot and she didn’t know what else to do but laugh. Her hips continued to grind and that feather never missed a beat. She felt as though her nipples were about to burst and her mound was going to explode as well. She could feel that heat building up in her vaginal walls and that feeling of an orgasm grew. She started to think of other things, including housework to try and distract herself from that building orgasm. But even in her imagination of doing housework, she imagined dusting a couch and Kylie tickling her pussy from behind. That sent another large wave of lust into her body and now she was in trouble. She wanted to cum, but she couldn’t until Kylie told her too.

Kylie loved teasing Vera’s pussy with her feather. She saw the woman’s mound grinding and loved the sounds of her giggling and moaning. She then reached forward with her left hand, and using her fingers, she spread the lips wide open, and then looked at the pink insides. She absolutely loved what she saw, and her own wetness started to increase. Since the mound was very wide open and exposed, she used her right hand to hold her small feather and started to feather the hole. This caused a very loud groan, followed by a giggle from Vera. She started to flicker and flutter the feather in that hole, teasing this poor woman as best as she could. “Oooh!! I bet you like my feather, don’t you? Tickle, tickle, tickle!” she teased.

Vera’s knuckles turned whiter than her natural skin as she had a death grip on the hem of her uniform and her toes managed to curl tightly within her shoes. That sensation she felt inside her body drove her absolutely wild and it took every single ounce of strength she had to keep her legs open, and her sounds to a minimum. It felt absolutely incredible, even though it also brought her a lot of ticklish feelings. She started to mewl in ticklish and erotic agony and her eyes were shut very tight. It was starting to overwhelm her senses and she didn’t know how much longer. “Hehehehehe Mistress! Please, Mistress! Hehehehehe let me cum! Please let me cum!” she begged because she couldn’t take it anymore.

“No….” Kylie told her. She wanted to keep tickling this sweet pussy and drive the sensations up another level. She knew Vera was on the edge of orgasmic bliss, but she wanted to keep pushing her over and over again. She wanted her to get to another level of erotic agony and now the feather was sliding inside the body. Once it got inside, along with parts of her fingers, she slowly dragged it out, tickling those vaginal walls and the outer labia and other pink places. She grinned as she saw how soaked the feather was and poor Vera was mewling and moaning like a cat in heat. “You can’t cum yet. I am not done with you….” she told her.

Vera was beside herself. That tickling, teasing and erotic feeling was driving her to the edge. She continued to move her hips and didn’t care if someone came in right now. She could only think about ending this ticklish feeling and cumming all of her juices out of her body. The feather continued to tease her vagina and she felt her body twitching. She had no idea how much longer she could hold out. “Please….please Mistress…..I’m a good hehehehehehehe girl…..Please” she giggled.

Kylie laughed when she heard that sweet begging from Vera. She loved how much Vera was going insane and figured it was probably time to let her have her release. They had to go prepare dinner soon, so the faster she had her orgasm, the faster they could get ready and not show any signs of their playtime once they saw everyone else. She then took the feather and started to flick, flutter and stroke across poor Vera’s clit. She knew exactly how sensitive that clit was from all their previous playtimes. She started to move that feather fast against the love nubbin and she could hear the moans increasing in Vera. She started to saw the feather’s fronds against the clit and knew this woman was going to explode at any moment. “That’s right my good girl, you can cum now…do it. Cum for me. Give it to me…” she said softly.

Vera felt that feather tickling and playing with her clit. Even though that feather was tickling her, the sheer number of erotic feelings in her body started to overwhelm her. The way the feather touched her, it got her hot throughout her entire body and she was ready to lose it. Then, she heard Kylie’s words. She had got her permission to have an orgasm! That really got her body going into overdrive and her hips started to grind faster. She did not care that she was in full sexual heat in front of Kylie, she wanted that feather to send her over the edge and bring the sweetest release possible. The feather moved faster on her clit, and she felt her nipples throbbing, and every single nerve in her body was on edge. Then she felt that orgasm building. It grew more and more intense as the feather did its job on her. She started to arch her back again because she was going to explode at any moment. Then she heard Kylie say “kootchie kootchie, koo….” and that was all it took! Vera felt her orgasm explode out of her body and she let go of her uniform and wrapped both of her hands over her mouth as she screamed very loud into them after that orgasm rocked her to her very core.

Kylie laughed as she saw Vera removed her hands from the uniform and before it came down over the groin, she could see Vera’s liquid lust coming out and knew this woman just had one major, powerful orgasm. She then dropped the feather on top of Vera’s pubic hairs and held the uniform over the groin with her own hands. She watched with great lust as those hips of Vera were shamelessly grinding away. She then looked up at her face and could see the pleasure etched all over it. She wondered if this orgasm was one of the best ones she had in a long time. She hoped so, and now started to desire her even more. She began to think in her own head that she was going to get her own orgasm tonight. She was going to make Vera give her oral pleasure before she went to sleep. Kylie looked at her sex toy and saw the look of peace over her face and saw her body twitching. She then lowered the uniform and then leaned her body forward to put her face into Vera’s. She then waited for her hands to fall to her sides, and when they did, she gave Vera a kiss on her lips. Once she broke the kiss, she then stroked the top of her head with her hand. “Such a good girl….I love it when you cum your brains out. Hehehehe Now, get yourself together. We have to prepare dinner….” she told her with a chuckle.

Vera continued to mewl in pleasure as she was coming off her orgasmic high. That release was very powerful, and she still felt her body twitching. She felt that kiss on her lips and then heard Kylie tell her it was time to go help prepare the dinner. She felt so peaceful, and her body was free flowing. She started to gather her wits and slowly sat up. She felt so incredible and felt like she was floating in the air. She saw Kylie over on her side of the room, looking back at her. She felt really proud of herself as her Mistress called her a good girl. She loved pleasing her and hoped to continue to do so. “Thank you, Mistress Kylie…” she said submissively.

“Good girl….Now, like I already told you, get yourself together. We have to go help prepare dinner. Oh, and when we are done for the evening, you will place your mouth on my sweet pussy and make me cum. You better do a good job. If you don’t, then you are a bad, bad, girl and you will still have your punishment. Understand?” Kylie threatened. She loved doing this to Vera because once they left this room, they were no longer Mistress and submissive. They were equal maids and often, she had to obey Vera’s commands since she was the more experienced maid. She loved the dynamic they had and was very grateful Phoebe did not have her arrested and fired five months ago.

“Yes, Mistress. I will take really good care of you later tonight. I promise I will make you cum. Hehehe” Vera giggled sweetly. She was looking forward to that moment as she wanted to please her Mistress. She then stood up and began straightening her uniform and went to her mirror. She had to make sure she looked in one piece, so that Phoebe or Bessie did not know something very erotic was happening within this room. She also thought about what happens once they leave this room. She becomes the maid in charge and leads Kylie. It was such a fun dynamic, and she looked forward to tonight!

ONE HOUR LATER

Phoebe Wellington sat in her office, reviewing some paperwork to wrap up her day. It was a very busy day, but also very rewarding. The Wellington Cattle Company was once again rising to its previous heights since that scandal her mother was involved in 7 months ago. She continued to persuade buyers to purchase her beef products and with her growing confidence, she managed to get a lot of previous buyers back into the fold, as well as a few new ones. She made it a point to rebuild the company’s image. She met the buyers face to face to charm them and let them know their investments were worth it. With the help of her legal assistant, April Keaton, she secured some great contracts and even started to hire more workers. It was such a turnaround from where she was even five months ago. She struggled early during that transition where she was the owner of the family business. She did visit her mother, Gloria, in prison a few times to get more advice, or get questions answered for running the business. Those visits also helped her heart begin to heal towards her mother. She still resented what she did, but those visits helped them both grow with one another.

Gloria Wellington ran the Wellington Cattle Company ever since her husband, Buford Wellington passed away. She was a very good businesswoman, who had some ruthlessness to her, and a very high competitive drive. With the assistance of her business manager, and Head Butler of the mansion, Paul Deveraux, they dominated the cattle farming arena in all of Texas and a good portion of the West. Her downfall was her insatiable sexual desires. She would often play with maids, and other women who she wanted to have sex with. Some of those women were wives of buyers of her company’s products. She didn’t care and she loved having sex. She also loved tickling all these women and then bending them towards her sexual dominion over them. She was so enamored with this sex life, she even got involved in an illegal sex trafficking ring, just so she could make more money and even satisfy some of her own sexual desires. She had partnered with a woman named Priscilla Montenegro, who lived in Mexico, and they both made a large amount of money together. She felt she was unstoppable and loved crushing her opponents. Life was good for Gloria for a very long time.

That all changed when she had the unfortunate meeting with an undercover deputy from Plotsville. Even though she loved tickling and having sex with Darby, she ended up taking her to her sex trafficking location in Santa Selena, California. It was there she managed to overpower the deputy with the Russian bounty hunters and then broke Darby. She managed to force that woman to admit she was an undercover spy and planned to sell her off. That was the high point of her adventure, then it all changed by the presence of an outlaw named La Diabla and worse yet, a betrayal by one of her favorite maids, Bessie Johnson. Those women eventually escaped and managed to subdue her and had her arrested. She was now in prison for 25 years for her crimes and her business plummeted because of her scandal. During that time in Santa Selena, she made matters for herself even worse when she abandoned her daughter at the wrong time. The outlaw La Diabla had managed to kidnap her daughter, tie her down, and torture her because of her deeds. She discovered her daughter Phoebe being tortured and was given a choice. Either she surrendered to La Diabla, or her daughter would suffer. She chose herself and left her only child at the hands of a dangerous woman. It was the one thing she truly regretted the most as it broke her daughter’s heart for her own selfish reasons.

Phoebe hated her mother for that moment. Her mother made the choice to allow her only daughter to be tortured at the hands of an outlaw, while she saved herself. It was a horrible feeling that her mother was involved in a sex trafficking ring, but to be abandoned when she needed her most, that was a pain that truly broke her heart. It was an unforgiveable sin in her eyes, and she was left to pick up the pieces of the shattered empire their family business had. She did feel proud of herself for managing to steady the business and help it grow once again. The public saw her differently. She was not like her mother as she was much kinder and not ruthless. She still had a strong personality, but she handled herself in a professional and graceful manner. When she did visit her mother, after they discussed business, they talked. They talked about whatever was on their minds. She knew Gloria wanted her to forgive her and she was not there yet, but she appreciated the effort. It was such an amazing moment. She and her mother never really had so many good conversations for years, but now that Gloria was in prison, their conversations were actually really good. It frightened her that she was shocked by her mother’s charm and even funny stories. Phoebe could not understand why Gloria was so sweet, charming and even possibly lovable, but then run a sex trafficking ring, associate with the most evil woman imaginable in Priscilla, and abandon her when she needed her most. She started to wonder if she should see a therapist about her relationship with Gloria but managed to try her best to deal with it on her own. She did hope that one day, she could actually forgive Gloria.

Phoebe also found a high degree of confidence in dealing with rivals. She did manage to fight off much negative news about her business and her competitors did try to put her in the same category as Gloria. She used her charms and wit, and the fact that she had her mother arrested as a way to convince buyers that she was not the same as Gloria. Competition was fierce in this state, but there was one particular rival that she really enjoyed making their life miserable. Agatha Walden of Walden Beef Company. Agatha suffered a major setback for her business when one fateful day, a large chunk of her inventory burned down in a fire. She had used a design she stole from Phoebe to refrigerate her beef products and because she thought she had the original design, she put a majority of her assets in that unit. However, the design was false, and it sparked a major fire that burned down 95% of the building and all of her beef inside. It was a crushing blow and nearly put her out of business because she had no product to sell. The only thing that kept her afloat was she did have reserve money, but she had to essentially start over. Phoebe did enjoy her misery because Agatha told her that she was going to crush her and put her out of business. That really angered Phoebe, and then she discovered that Agatha bribed one of her maids, Kylie, to steal the design. She did manage to get that information out of Kylie and instead of firing the poor young lady, she decided to use her to her own advantage. She had her engineer of the Wellington refrigeration unit design a false blueprint, so Kylie would take back to Agatha. What made everything even sweeter was that there was no way for Agatha to blame her for the fire. If she did, then she would have to admit she stole the designs, which would get her to be sued, and possibly incarcerated. She smiled when she thought about the look on Agatha’s face when she saw her at a social gathering. She winked at her and blew her a kiss, which surely pissed off her rival. It truly was a sweet day.

Phoebe put down her papers and took a deep breath. It was a good day, and she was starting to get hungry. Dinner was going to be served soon, and she looked forward to having a meal with her secret lover and Business manager, Bessie Johnson. What she really loved was that over the last five months, she and Bessie had begun having their own sexual fun again. She was still stressed, but making love to that woman always got her back in the right mood. She was very impressed with how talented Bessie was in helping her run the business. Bessie was a maid, with no formal experience in cattle ranching. They both learned together, and it made them even closer. She really loved to tickle that beautiful, African American woman and there was times Bessie tickled her! She liked Bessie being a little aggressive in their sexual games, but she still dominated her. It was such a thrill to overpower Bessie, then have her way with her. She looked at the time and expected Bessie to arrive at her office at any moment. She also wondered if her legal assistant, April, would join them. That was another woman she loved working with, and they formed quite the team. The three women proved a lot of skeptics wrong and operated the most powerful cattle ranching business in Texas without any man running things. Phoebe had foremen running the fields and slaughterhouses, but the overall business was run by her, Bessie and April. It felt amazing being able to beat men in this very competitive business world. She then sat back and awaited her beautiful friend to arrive.

Bessie Johnson walked down the hallway on her way to Phoebe’s office. It was almost dinner time and she saw both Kylie and Vera in the kitchen helping out with the dinner preparations. She did notice that both Kylie and Vera were acting a little weird, and Vera looked a little energetic, but she figured they were having something fun happen between them. It reminded her of when she worked with Darby. Even though Darby was undercover and posed as a maid with the name “Dorothy”, she still worked very hard and they got along so well. She was amazed at her own life’s journey as she grew up in a very small town of Brusheville, then worked at St. Mary’s school for girls, then as a maid in the Wellington mansion. It was at school she met Phoebe and was eventually hired by her mother, Gloria. She really did like working in this mansion, and there were so many things that went on in secret, she wished she could write a book about it. The Santa Selena adventure changed everything, and she went from being maid, to being Phoebe’s business manager. She knew nothing of the cattle ranching business and had to learn along with Phoebe. She was very happy that she hired two new maids, so she could spend her time learning business. Even though he was a pain, she did respect Paul Devereaux even more as he was Head Butler of the mansion and helped Gloria run the business. He was constantly busy and handled everything with poise and skill. Bessie wanted to be like that as well. She wanted to be able to run everything smoothly in the house and with the business, and it stressed her out a lot. She always looked forward to playtime with Phoebe.

Bessie loved her time with Phoebe. They were very intimate with one another and had some of the greatest orgasms with one another. She did manage to keep her own secrets as she did have a lot of sexual interactions with both Phoebe and Gloria and neither knew about it. She also did enjoy a sexual encounter with Cheyenne in Santa Selena and that was going to be a secret between them as well. She really discovered that about herself over these years. She loved the sexual play. She loved being tickled to a degree as well. Phoebe loved to tickle her and so did her mother, and it led to some amazing orgasmic experiences. She was very happy to be physically involved with Phoebe and she also enjoyed tickling her in return. She started to have cravings for tickling other women, and she did try to tickle April a few times, but nothing prolonged. She figured one day she would have that opportunity and even had discussions with Phoebe on how they could double team her. Bessie got excited when she thought about her and Phoebe teaming up and tickling others. They managed to tickle Darby when she stayed over one night, they both tickled April during the earlier times when she arrived, and even tormented Kylie into a confession. Even though they tickled her that day, they never did really tickle the maids again. She wished they would, but for now she and Phoebe had a plan. There were a few nights where they discussed somehow, someway and one day, double team a woman they grew to admire, yet feared. The outlaw La Diabla was in their plans as it would be a great fantasy to have that woman at their mercy. They both had no idea how they would ever have that chance, but if it ever presented itself, it would be the fulfillment of an amazing fantasy.

Bessie finally arrived at Phoebe’s office door, and it was time to go have dinner. She gently knocked on the door and took a deep breath. It was dinner time. “Phoebe are you in there?” she asked after knocking.

“Come in…..” Phoebe responded after hearing that knock. She then watched the door open and in came Bessie. She smiled seeing that beautiful face, with that amazing smile. Bessie was dressed in simple attire, wearing black trousers, a green long-sleeved, buttoned up shirt, and black leather shoes. She loved how Bessie was dressing differently than wearing her maid’s uniform as she was more about running a business than cleaning the mansion. She herself wore her evening gown, a turquoise long sleeved dress, with long black leather boots. She saw Bessie walking towards her, and she couldn’t help but smile. “Good evening, Bessie. I am assuming dinner is ready?” she asked.

Bessie saw Phoebe’s smile and she loved that sight. Phoebe was in a much better head space than she was not too long ago, and her beauty was really shining. She made it to the desk and held her hands together. “Yes, it is time for supper. The chef prepared a pork cutlet meal, with fresh vegetables and a green salad. Sounds really yummy and I know I am looking forward to it. Are you ready?” she asked.

Phoebe stood up from her desk and made her way over to her friend. She locked her left arm with Bessie’s right arm, and they started to head out of the office together. “Yep, I am ready. Let’s have an amazing evening…” she told her.

The pair walked down the hallway and down the stairs to the first floor. Bessie then guided her lovely friend towards the dining room, and they saw both Kylie and Vera preparing the dinner table with plates, cutlery and glasses for water, and also wine glasses. Bessie then made it to her seat and watched as Phoebe sat in her seat at the head of the table. She couldn’t wait to eat as she was starving. “Mmmm…it smells so good!”

Vera smiled as she saw her two employers sitting down and getting ready to eat. She then heard the doorbell and sighed. It appeared someone had arrived at the mansion, and she was the one who usually answered the door. She looked over at Kylie who was preparing to serve the pre-dinner salad and she looked at the three women. “I will get that. I will be right back.”

Phoebe looked at Vera leaving the dining room and she then looked at Bessie. “Who could that be? We normally do not get visitors this late. I hope it is not some kind of emergency.” she said.

“I hope not either. Maybe it is a delivery man or something.” Bessie responded, then reached for the water pitcher and started to pour some water into her glass.

Vera walked towards the front door and wondered who would possibly arrive this late. It was 6:30pm and most folks would be at their own homes. She arrived at the door and turned the knob. When she opened the door, she gasped! Standing before her were two women, who appeared to be dressed in black, military type uniforms and holding long wooden staffs. One of them was taller than the other and saw her face and it looked serious. She had brown hair tied back in a bun and she had a wry grin on her face. When she looked at the other one, for some reason she felt a cold chill run through her body. That woman had long, auburn colored hair and the look on her face looked cold and deadly serious. She had no idea who these two women were and got really nervous. “H-Hello. C-Can I help you?” she asked with nervousness in her voice.

“Is Phoebe Wellington here?” Thalia asked. She looked down at this small, mousy, maid and knew this was going to be easy. She arrived at the Wellington mansion, and it was time to execute the next phase of her plan.

“Madam Wellington is here. M-May I ask who wants to see her?” Vera asked. These two women looked really intimidating and wondered if they were from another cattle ranching business or prospective buyers.

“Tell her an associate of an old business partner of her mother is here. My name is Thalia. Thalia Laskaris.” Thalia told her, then walked into the mansion. She looked around and was impressed with the size of the mansion and scoped the place out for any potential challengers to her.

Vera nodded her head and almost stumbled backwards as these women came into the home. They looked rather serious and even that voice of the shorter one was frightening. She had no idea what they wanted, and she really hoped Phoebe knew them. She made it to the dining room and saw both Phoebe and Bessie starting to eat their salads. “Madam Wellington! Y-you have a….guest!” she announced.

Phoebe looked up and saw Vera standing there by the dining room entranceway. She looked like she saw a ghost or something as she looked very pale, and she was trembling. “Vera? Who is the guest?” she asked.

Vera was trying to find the words of who entered the mansion. She was still stunned by the guest’s appearance and they did seem really intimidating. “S-She said she is an associate of a b-business partner of your mother….She said her name is Thalia. Thalia Laskaris.” she told them.

Phoebe looked over at Bessie, then back at Vera. She was confused as she never heard that name before and had no idea who that was. She was told it was an associate of a former business partner and she wondered if it was some kind of buyer. Whoever it was, they seemed to have put fear into Vera as she seemed really edgy. “Ok, I will go see them. Is everything ok, Vera? You seem like you saw a ghost.” she asked her maid.

“I-I’m ok, Madam Wellington. There are two women, and they are both……very tall.” Vera told Phoebe s she thought about the uninvited guests.

“I will be right back….” Phoebe told Bessie, then stood up. The way Vera was acting really piqued her interest and she had to go see who these two women were. She made her way to the dining room entrance and then headed towards the living room. She made it to the living room and saw two women standing there. Now she understood why her maid seemed so freaked out. Both women were tall and looked rather intimidating. Both wore black military style uniforms, with long black boots. The taller one seemed intimidating enough, but the one with auburn hair had a face that looked stone cold serious. She started to wonder if these were women who were part of her mother’s criminal background, and not regular business associates. She grew a little nervous as both women held long wooden staffs. She turned towards Vera who was next to her and leaned into her to whisper. “Go get Kylie and Bessie.” she told her.

Thalia saw Phoebe enter the living room and she smiled. She could see the look of concern on Phoebe’s face and that made her get excited. The moment of truth had arrived, and it was mere moments, she would complete the next phase of her plan and get ready to begin her revenge against Deputy Darby. “Ms. Wellington, I presume.” she said.

Phoebe slowly walked towards Thalia and felt nerves building up. She had no idea who this was, and she really hoped this wasn’t something terrible. “Hello, I am Phoebe Wellington. You are Thalia?” she asked.

“Yes, I am Thalia. Thalia Laskaris and I have been really anxious to meet you.” Thalia told her, then extended her hand for a handshake.

Phoebe looked at that extended right hand and gently shook it. She noticed how firm the hand was, and it was semi-soft. She then looked at Thalia’s face and saw a small smile. Her eyes still had this very serious look and she started to feel a little intimidated herself. “Nice to meet you. I heard you were an associate of someone my mother did business with?” she asked.

Thalia’s face turned a bit more friendly as she smiled. She knew she had Phoebe in fear, and it was time to proceed with her plan. “Yes, I am. I was supposed to meet your mother in Santa Selena to complete some business. Unfortunately, our meeting was canceled because your mother was arrested. I do have a question for you. Why did you not resume your mother’s business?” she said with a smirk.

Phoebe was stunned over that question presented. She now realized this woman was somehow associated with the sex trafficking ring. She started to feel her body heat rise and her heart started to beat a lot faster. Her mother’s past had seemed to reappear, and she was not ready for it. “Um…..I was never part of that. To be clear, what business of my mother are you talking about? I run Wellington Cattle Company now.” she told her.

“That’s not what I meant. You know what I am referring to. Tell me, how could you allow your mother to be arrested? That wasn’t very nice. Then the least you could do was continue that business of hers. From what I know of it, it was very lucrative. My employer was really looking forward to working with her and making some……purchases.” Thalia said, then her lips formed into a sadistic smile. Her eyes never changed, and they looked deadly serious and focused.

Phoebe gulped as she heard those words. This was definitely not a good situation, and she was not in a position to defend herself. These two women looked really scary and they kind of reminded her of the Russian bounty hunter, Svetlana, but a lot more intimidating. “What is it that you want? I am having supper right now, and do not have time to discuss that horrible past. Santa Selena was NOT a good experience for me, and I do not appreciate you talking about it.” she told her.

“Hmmmm….. I understand that. You are not your mother’s daughter, that is for sure. I am here to right a wrong that was done against my employer and myself. You see, I am here to take care of what should have been done in that town.” Thalia said, then gripped her wooden staff. It was time for action. She then looked over Phoebe’s right shoulder and saw a group of women enter. It was Kylie, Vera and Bessie. This made her smile as her true target finally arrived. She then walked up to Phoebe and then reached her right hand out in a rapid motion and gripped Phoebe’s throat! “Carissa, grab her.” she commanded.

Phoebe felt that hand on her throat and she was stunned! The grip was tight, and she reached both of her hands up and tried to pull that hand off of her throat. Her eyes went wide with fright and fear gripped her body. Her eyes looked at Thalia’s cold face and then she saw the other one move past her! She tried to turn her head to see where she was going, but she started to struggle with this hand on her throat.

Carissa walked past Phoebe and headed towards the three women. There was a target they wanted, and she locked eyes on them. She quickly made her way to Bessie and smiled. “Come with me…..” she instructed.

Bessie was stunned as she saw this 6 foot tall, brown haired woman approach her. She froze in place as she saw the woman grab her wooden staff and now it looked like a weapon. When she heard her instruction, she lost her breath. “What?!” she called out.

Kylie saw this woman approaching and saw the wooden staff being brandished as a weapon. She was absolutely stunned as she heard those threatening words, and it seemed like the attacker was after Bessie! This was not a friendly meeting at all! She saw Phoebe gasping for air as the other woman had her throat and she felt the urge to protect them both. She tried to get in front of the charging woman to protect Bessie. “Get out of here!!!” she shouted.

Carissa saw Kylie get in front of Bessie and smiled. There was not going to be anyone to stop her from what she had to do. She stopped her approach and using her skill, she swung that staff with lightning speed and hit Kylie on her legs, just right above the knees. When she heard her yelp in pain, she then did a quick, short strike with precision onto the jaw of Kylie and soon, that woman hit the ground in a heap. She then saw Vera, who had a wild look in her eye, and she knew she wasn’t a threat. She then quickly made her way to Bessie and reached for her! “COME HERE!” she called out.

Bessie lifted her hands to block Carissa’s attempts and she soon found herself trying to get that very strong hand off her right shoulder near her neck. This woman was very strong, and she screamed! “NOOOO!!! GET AWAY FROM ME!!!” she screamed.

Carissa loved the sound of that fear coming from Bessie and with a quick squeeze, she managed to have Bessie fall in a heap as she squeezed a certain pressure point to knock her out. When she saw Bessie collapse to the floor, she looked over at Vera and that small woman stood there in utter shock. She then swung her staff quickly and hit her on the side of the head and watched her fall to the floor knocked out as well. She felt a thrill to her body as she quickly dispatched these three women. When Thalia told her what the plan was, she knew it was going to be easy because none of these women were expected to be warriors. She looked at Bessie’s unconscious form, attached her staff to a strap on her back, then reached down to scoop up the woman. She now had Bessie in her arms, and she headed back to where Thalia was standing and saw how she had Phoebe in her grasp. “I have her…..” she told Thalia.

(soundtrack song) - Roman Reigns: Head of the Table https://www.youtube. com/watch?v=n0QT_teLcNk (remove space)

Phoebe was gasping for air, and she was desperately trying to get Thalia’s hand off her throat. She was losing air and she even started to feel a bit lightheaded. This woman was very strong, and she saw that cold look on her face. She then saw Carissa carrying Bessie in her arms and her heart sank. Her own plight was not a concern anymore as she grew scared for Bessie! She then looked at Thalia again and watched her smile.

“Very good, Carissa. Looks like we got what we came for….” Thalia told her partner. She then turned towards Phoebe and watched her struggle for air. She then loosened her grip on the throat and looked at her with a fierce look, then threw Phoebe to the ground and stood over her. “Don’t worry, I am leaving you here. We are taking Bessie, and I have a job for you. I want you to give that deputy from Plotsville this message…..” she instructed as she then reached inside a pocket and pulled out a sealed envelope.

Phoebe felt relief as her throat was released from that iron grip. She was now on the floor and looking up at both of these intruders. She heard Thalia tell her she had to deliver a message to a deputy in Plotsville and she immediately thought of Darby! She had no idea what this woman wanted, but all she cared about was her friend! “Let her go!!!” she demanded as she stared at Carissa holding Bessie.

“I said, you are to deliver a message to that deputy. If you don’t then you will never see Bessie again.” she said, then dropped the envelope on Phoebe’s lap. She then pulled out her own wooden stuff and pointed it at Phoebe. It was time for her to leave, and she had to get a head start to give her time. She quickly used the butt of the staff and hit Phoebe right between the eyes, which rendered her unconscious. She laughed as she saw Phoebe laid out on her back on the floor. She also looked over towards the dining room and saw both Kylie and Vera knocked out as well. She chuckled as all four women were easily dispatched. “That was easy. Ok, let’s go. We will have to go back to Ciudad del Reina and await that miserable deputy. I just hope Sabrina and Babs fulfill their part too.” she told her.

“Do you think they will? We had an easy time, but do you think they are good enough for their own roles?” Carissa asked. She did like how this plan was going and was ready for the next phase. She looked at Bessie and she was completely limp in her arms. “I look forward to you playing with this one. She is rather pretty.” she said with a lustful grin.

“Hehe I am sure they will handle their end. They hate Darby as much as I do, and they are collecting more bait. Now, let’s get out of here. By the time these idiots wake up, we should be near the Mexican border. It is time Carissa. It is time to finally pay Darby back. It is time for her retribution…..” Thalia responded, then headed out of the mansion with Carissa behind her. They had to get onto the stagecoach they stole when they made their trip to this location. She saw Carissa dump Bessie into the carriage, and she got inside with her. She told Carissa to drive the stagecoach and soon, they headed off. She figured it would be morning by the time the other women inside the Wellington mansion would wake up and she would be near her destination. She loved her plan and knew it wouldn’t be long before she finally confronted Deputy Darby. She sat back and a satisfied smile formed on her face.

Characters featured in this part:

03. Thalia - WEB FRIENDLY.jpg 01. Gabriela - LOW RES.png PHOEBE-WEB FRIENDLY[8425].png 04.-BESSIE-LOW-RES[8261].png 04. Sabrina - WEB FRIENDLY.png

UP NEXT: Sabrina makes her move and Darby gets a surprise!

Ok fans, how did you like this part? Things are really picking up and worlds are about to be shattered. Thank you for following this series and like I have said, there is SO MUCH MORE coming up. Stay tuned! Thank you for all of your support. Your comments are most welcomed! In fact, I hope the readers of this series will engage in conversations with one another. It would be really great to see how you each speculate and discuss the events of Retribution. Have some fun!

Has been an amazing series so far. Tickle descriptions were amazing. Can't wait for Darby's surprise :)

I was wondering what role Phoebe would have in it. Capturing poor Bessie too. The opening tickling and nipple play scene was fantastic though. A lot of moving parts this chapter and everything is coming together quite nicely.

Oh another great chapter, the Retribution story is really taking form and yes, lots of different things happening especially towards the end! Right now, it seems like everybody except Thalia, Carissa, and Bessie are heading to Plotsville so there could be all kinds of interesting meetings taking place there on Friday! I have a feeling the legendary Gertrude will show up again!
But - where is Veronica really? Ana will tell her something bad happened, but how will she find out what, and when will she be tickle tortured in Ciudad del Reina? haha

Thanks for the comments and the excitement!! Yes, Retribution is starting to move forward and there are many fun, interesting and intense things coming up.

Characters you are familiar with will make their appearances very soon. This is an adventure that this Universe will never forget. Thalia has just gotten started and she is determined to mow down everyone in her path. Can she be stopped? Keep following!

I think i feel more love for Sabrina :)
but Priscilla is still my number one.

I can't imagine anyone here having doubts about that. LOL
(I have a feeling she will reappear in Retribution...)

Priscilla Montenegro, ... a high mighty rude arrogant character, ... she need to learn a lesson from every evil character in this universe. Priscilla vs Everybody :)

Priscilla Montenegro, ... a high mighty rude arrogant character, ... she need to learn a lesson from every evil character in this universe. Priscilla vs Everybody :)

You know, there's something very creepy about that woman, Thalia may be much more physically dangerous, but Priscilla is just so evil she makes me shiver sometimes. When re-reading the old chapters last year, I found her first meeting with Cheyenne particularly scary...that line when something inside her started to feel angry! *shudder*

Priscilla grinned as she then continued to eat her food. She made small talk with the priest and then looked out the window and something, or rather someone caught her eye. She started to stare at the person, who was playing with children in the courtyard area and seemed to be having a good time. Priscilla thought this person was rather cute and she could hear the children squealing and the adult playing with them was having a good time with them. Something inside her wanted to know who that was. “Father, the children out there playing, who is that playing with them? I have never seen her before.”

Father Robert stood up slightly to look out the window and saw who it was and smiled. “Oh, that is Cheyenne! She is such a sweetheart of a person!” he said with pride.

“Oh really? Where is she from?” Priscilla said, getting intrigued and something inside her started to feel…angry.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back