• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The best safeword

Toesheldback

TMF Master
I’m told the best safeword is “meatloaf”.

Cause you’d do anything for love, but you won’t do that.

I heard people use RED as a go to safe word…but I don’t wish to be colour biased so I am going to suggest..

‘Rainbow!’

So…every colour feels…included lol

I realize this is a personal preference thing... and others have the rights to their opinions & kinks... but I don't like safewords and don't use them.

Why? Because for me, the lee ought to just be able to tell me if there's a problem using her normal language. For me, if they're pretending to be a character, (i.e. a character that hates tickling and tells me to stop, but we both know I'm not supposed to stop), it makes the whole session feel inauthentic. I'd rather her just laugh, squirm and fight to get away, rather than her giving an acting performance via her words that I'm not supposed to believe until a certain special word.

I realize this is a personal preference thing... and others have the rights to their opinions & kinks... but I don't like safewords and don't use them.

Why? Because for me, the lee ought to just be able to tell me if there's a problem using her normal language. For me, if they're pretending to be a character, (i.e. a character that hates tickling and tells me to stop, but we both know I'm not supposed to stop), it makes the whole session feel inauthentic. I'd rather her just laugh, squirm and fight to get away, rather than her giving an acting performance via her words that I'm not supposed to believe until a certain special word.
While I understand this is your personal preference, and you may not get into intense situations that require a safeword, setting this kind of precedent is dangerous. Having clear, concise communication at all times is important. Having a safeword isn't about being able to let your lee protest, or tell you to stop even though they don't want you to, it's a safety net, so that all parties know where the line is and can communicateit clearly. Having a random word that you both know is a clear signal that something is wrong takes a lot of the risk away. It also is a training mechanism, because your partner may not play with just you. If they go into another scenario thinking there is no safeword, that could be dangerous. I implore you to at least use something that is clearly identified between you two as a stopping word. Then everyone learns safe practices and processes. Safety first people.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

The safest safeword, which a woman can never forget, is her own name.

what if they are too tickled to be able to get any word out let alone a safeword out?

The best safeword is the one discussed beforehand between play partners as the one to use. This means someone’s safeword can simply be “stop”

The best safeword is a hard word which the lee forgets so they can't use it and the merciless tickling goes on forever. Mwahahaha.

------------------
Obviously kidding. Not trying to trigger anyone. Consent is key.

P.S. do not make the safeword "hahahahahahaha". It can be VEEEERRRY confusing.

P.S.S. if you do agree on a safeword, but your lee is laughing so damn hard that they can't use it... well... sucks to suck.

a safeword is not a replacement for someone just asking you to stop, its a fail safe

I like "feather" so even when they need a break, there is still that reference to tickling!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back