• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Older bloke looking for a connection... (40/M/London/lee-to-be)

Yet_One_More_Idiot

2nd Level Orange Feather
Scanning through the Personals here, I've noticed quite a few younger blokes looking for female lees and lers. Well I'm definitely not a young bloke anymore, except in my dreams... xD

My name is Gregory. Yes, this is my second post - my first was in the UK gatherings subforum - but I've been a long-time lurker for a little over 20 years (I had another account before that one vanished due to inactivity...! xD)

I'm male, 40 years old, and live in London. I'm 5'10" tall, size 11 feet, and I might as well mention that I'm very out of shape (well not quite...after all, "round" is a shape...)

I've never actually been tickled, not really - family members tried to when I was a kid, but I didn't enjoy it; maybe it was the way they did it, maybe back then I just didn't like it, I'll never know. I have dreamt of what it would be like to get tickled though...but I'm also nervous, it's basically my first time.

But from those few aborted attempts in my childhood, I can confirm - yes, I'm very ticklish!

What I'm looking for is a female friend, ideally in or near London, who we can get to know each other through TMF or email or similar, and maybe meet up at a London social event later in the year. They would also hopefully be willing to deal with a head-case tickle-virgin who wants, and yet is simultaneously scared, to be tickled....

I don't often take photos of myself - much more usually behind the camera than in front of it actually - so the only relatively recent one I actually have is my picture from my company's website... xD

Maybe I'll take a selfie later holding up a "Hey there TMF!" message or something, so that you can see this really is a picture of me and not just some random I found on the interwebs.

Gregory-123.jpg

Hey there, just thought I'd say hi and wish you luck on your quest...I'm only into m/m unfortunately which doesn't help you I know, but I thought you might appreciate a friendly 'hello', haha... anyway, good luck!

Hi there! Thank you for the wishes, that's very kind of you. :)

Also, updated and personalised photo to prove I didn't just use some random person's picture above...

Apologies for how faint the writing came out...and for my handwriting! xD

DSCN4877.JPG

Best wishes in your search my freind hope you find what your looking for. You may already be a member but Fetlife is also worth checking out. I beleive there is also a tickling group for the London area.

Best wishes in your search my freind hope you find what your looking for. You may already be a member but Fetlife is also worth checking out. I beleive there is also a tickling group for the London area.

I did sign up for Fetlife a few days ago actually, I'm just trying to find my way around that site. But thanks for the recommendation - I'll definitely look out for the London area tickling group. :)

Not sure about a London-specific group, but lots of the UK/IE community hang out on our Discord server. There's a link in the stickies of the big UK Tickling group on FetLife (not sure whether I'm supposed to post it directly here).

Also we'll have another London munch coming up in mid June - I'm just trying to rejig the initial date we chose, due to the train strikes, but will post the details on TMF ASAP.

Not sure about a London-specific group, but lots of the UK/IE community hang out on our Discord server. There's a link in the stickies of the big UK Tickling group on FetLife (not sure whether I'm supposed to post it directly here).

Also we'll have another London munch coming up in mid June - I'm just trying to rejig the initial date we chose, due to the train strikes, but will post the details on TMF ASAP.

eah, the train strikes are playing havoc at the moment though, aren't they? xD Unfortunately I'm one that needs them every day to get to work! xD

But on Sat 3 June, right on the Victoria line... yeah, that's definitely a maybe if I don't have anything on that weekend!

Apologys Slant, meant London Munch.....having Football Relegation woes at the minute so my mind is elsewhere!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back