• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is it a turn off when someone is either not ticklish or hates being tickled?

I have a female friend who is not ticklish at all on any spots, but she loves having her feet played with and she loves to tickle torture other people

I guess the main reason I’m ok with non-ticklish people is that you get to explore if they consent.

Non-ticklishness is definitely a turn-off but not a complete dealbreaker. After all there are other way to explore my fetish. If they hate being tickled, I guess it depends on how much. I had an ex who didn't like being tickled but she would still let me tickle her because she knew it turned me on. If a woman hated being tickled and wouldn't let me tickle her at all, then that would probably be a turn-off.

Non-ticklishness is definitely a turn-off but not a complete dealbreaker. After all there are other way to explore my fetish. If they hate being tickled, I guess it depends on how much. I had an ex who didn't like being tickled but she would still let me tickle her because she knew it turned me on. If a woman hated being tickled and wouldn't let me tickle her at all, then that would probably be a turn-off.

I just don't see the point if there isn't any hope of a reaction. I kind of understand where y'all are coming from, where the act of tickling and touching in and of itself can be sexy, and I agree, but for me it ultimately comes down to some type of reaction whether it be a giggle or twitch or something.

The hope that you come across a spot on a "non-ticklish" person also makes the idea very sexy. Never know when you're going to strike gold. Maybe you hit a spot they never knew about

I have a female friend who is not ticklish at all on any spots, but she loves having her feet played with and she loves to tickle torture other people

Someone like that would be awesome, but only because I'm a switch

Last edited:
Not ticklish or really hates being tickled are huge turn offs for me...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back