• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is it a turn off when someone is either not ticklish or hates being tickled?

nosforatiop

Before I was married I would occasionally run into non-ticklish women who were either into me or I was into them. I would try to make things work for a little bit; trying to force myself to go vanilla but I would quickly lose interest. Women who just hated being tickled were far more common; it would complicate things because I’d date them until I was in the comfort zone just to find out it was something they couldn’t abide by. Add that to all the reasons I don’t miss dating…

When they are not ticklish, it's a total turn off for me, that's why when dating, I like to find out early if they are ticklish.
I have dated two women that hated being tickled but after a while I got them to not hate it and actually like it. Hating being tickled is a turn on for me.

Honestly... it would be disappointing to be i a relationship with a woman who is not ticklish or hates being tickled. In both cases, that would mean that tickling would not be part of our story. That would be frustrating for sure.

I guess I might be the unicorn. I find a non-ticklish woman fascinating. However a woman who hates being tickled is off-limits for me. Why would I try to do something to her that she hates?

HA! NOT TICKLISH! Not ticklish, he says! My good man, you are talking to the KING of running into not ticklish women. My female best friend, the first girl I liked and almost dated, the first girl I ever slept with, the first girl I was absolutely crazy about borderline love, and most important of all, my oldest and best female friend (eho I have been trying to find a tickle spot for since high school... soooo demoralizing!!)

Sorry. Not really the question. YES to both! Though I find not ticklish at all a LOT MORE hopeless than "I hate tickling". If someone truly (and I say truly because sometimes under the hands of a professional or under the right circumstances someone might appear to be ticklish) isn't ticklish, it's a hopeless and demoralizing situation. Tickling is my main form of foreplay including tickling resistance games, etc. Nothing really turns me on and gets me in the mood (under the right circumstances) than that, so if someone isn't ticklish at all, that takes away a major form of foreplay for me.

As far as "I hate tickling" goes, that is more manageable. There are several possibilities here to work with. If you're dating a girl who is extremely ticklish, the possibility exists that if she knows you like it and it turns you on, she very well may allow you to do it and even adapt it in bedroom play. It's entirely possible that they have only ever known the annoyingly torturous side of tickling and not the flirty playful fun side.

For the purposes of this discussion though, I kind of feel like you're asking in regard to "I f***ing hate being tickled!" To the point where they get nasty and violent. I have known women like this. If they hate it to the point where they get nasty/violent, it can be just as much of a turn off as not being ticklish at all. Tough situations all around really

I have to agree, tickling is very important to me, so in any relationship I was in I would want the girl to be ticklish, the hate thing..kinda depends, I would be willing to work with that in the hope the more I do it to the person (without pushing their limits) over time in the hope they will be willing to let me do that to them, because I would hope they would realise the importance for tickling to me from an relationship point of view, as it is one of the factor I am attractively drawn to.

I've never had an experience where a woman I've dated, or was friends with, weren't ticklish. I've only had that happen with models. But a how ticklish a woman is doesn't determined how attractive I find her. If one woman looked like Lizzo, and the other Rihanna, I wouldn't be more attracted, or attracted at all, if the Lizzo looking woman was far more ticklish than the Rihanna. Plus, tickling a lot of women, and especially dating them, you start seeing the difference between how ticklish a woman is, and what level of tolerance she has for being tickled, or the tickled endurance she has(whether intentionally or unintentionally).

For me, its a complete turn off when a girl isn't ticklish. Its a major turn on when a girl hates being tickled. Thats just how I'm wired.

I guess I might be the unicorn. I find a non-ticklish woman fascinating. However a woman who hates being tickled is off-limits for me. Why would I try to do something to her that she hates?

Agree 100%. I can deal with a nonticklish woman since I'm a switch. But a woman who hates being tickled(and unfortunately most women do) is a huge turn-off.

I would be more accepting of a non ticklish partner if I was a video producer and had other avenues to satisfy my fetish, but since I don't, being non-ticklish is an absolute no no. I'm the opposite of Etienne in that I would much rather take
and be more attracted over to an extremely Lizzo over a non-ticklish Rihanna.

I've dated lots of non-ticklish or only mildly ticklish women, but in my case that was no impediment because it empowered them even more to tickle the daylights out of me, which they did.

I haven't had a relationship with a woman who detests being tickled -- if I pushed my wife too far she could probably get to that place but I don't push her that far -- and that would probably be a bummer because in my experience people who hated being tickled that much are unlikely to want to subject me to the same torture they find so loathsome.

Personally, I DO find non ticklish women to be less desireable, particularly if heir feet are not ticklish.

Non-ticklishness is a turnoff for me, but if she likes lerring me at least we've got that in common. If she hates anything to do with tickling (I haven't met one yet, but I hear they're out there), I'd have only one thing to say: "Next!"

non-ticklish turn off if they hate it i feel bad but its not a turn off so i guess im evil XD

Someone not ticklish can actually be a turn on for me. Given he loves to tickle mercilessly and uses my ticklishness against me ;-)

Non-ticklish woman is an instant turn off. Horrendous creatures in my book. Filthy. Not to be touched.

Same goes for those who hate it, IF I personally establish that's the case.

I do think non-ticklish women are kinda boring and annoying when they're not ticklish. I haven't dated anyone that's not ticklish though so i'm not sure if that's a deal breaker for me, but I would definitely prefer them to be ticklish.

As for hating it, my girlfriend's didn't like being tickled.. but there's hate, and then there's hate.. there's hate like from some sort of trauma, don't like people tickling them.. and then there's just hate like they don't want to be tickled because it's annoying or whatever.. i tickle that second group anyways, they'll forgive me later so it's not a big deal, as long as I don't constantly tickle them. ;)

I echo a lot of the same sentiments here, besides the extremists... If they aren't ticklish, it is unfortunately a turnoff, though certainly not a reflection of them as a person. lol

As for "hating to be tickled", I have only really experienced that with one-night stands who let me tie them up and I try tickling them from there. (Most of the time the result is awkwardly saying "what the fuck" through tickle-induced laughter and letting me carry on, but I digress. In my experience, partners who have hated being tickled started off by reluctantly appeasing me, but eventually grew to love it because of how much it turned me on. Also, I have historically dated subby women and tickling is the least painful way to make someone submit to you, so if anything women I have dated in the past developed some sort of arousal from tickling, without necessarily having the fetish.

Not always for me. I've dated girls who weren't ticklish at all. But since they weren't ticklish, I was able to engage in my other fetishes. I was able to play with/worship their bellybuttons and feet without interruption.

That's kind of harsh, don't ya think?

Definitely harsh. That's a human being he's talking about. People don't choose to be not ticklish. It just happens for one reason or another. Honestly, if thats how he views someone who isnt ticklish, id hate to see how he views other human beings he has problems with. Really scary.

Let's be courteous and respectful of our fellow human being please :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back