• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Aladdin and Jasmine

WooouTK

TMF Expert
Follow me on Patreon and access a total of 12 angles of this scene, completely free of censorship: https://www.patreon.com/posts/aladdin-and-83255188

Aladdin and Jasmine 1.pngAladdin and Jasmine 2.pngAladdin and Jasmine 3.png

If I recall correctly, in the movie, the genie had three limitations when it came to granting wishes: he couldn't kill or resurrect anyone, and he couldn't make someone fall in love with another person. So technically, this would have been plausible for Aladdin in the movie if there wasn't a fourth circumstance: everything takes place in a Disney movie, and its writers and animators don't have as twisted of a mind as I do 😁.

Here's what many of us probably would have asked the genie for. I hope you like it.

Both Aladdin and Jasmine from the Disney movie Aladdin have been implemented for use in DAZ Studio by Shinteo: www.patreon.com/Shinteo

Love princess Jasmin, the carpet and the Jeenie would have fun with these two lovers.

Belonging to "a series of spunky heroines" inspired by both contemporary feminism and the girl power movement,[44][45][46] Jasmine was recognized by Hearing a Film, Seeing a Sermon: Preaching and Popular Movies author Timothy B. Cargal as a member of Disney's "continued efforts to reshape their heroines for a more feminist age,"[47] in addition to providing young girls with strong female role models with whom they can identify.[46] At only 15 years of age,[48] Jasmine is already more resourceful than her two immediate predecessors,[44] while sharing their same preference for assertiveness and empowerment over passiveness, traits echoed by several other Disney Princesses introduced throughout the decade.[39][49] At the same time, Jasmine is depicted as being feistier than Belle and less naïve than Ariel.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jasmine_(Aladdin)

Oh, wow... Big mistake on my part. Had I known, at the very least, I would have set up this scenario with different characters.
I had always assumed that both Jasmine and Aladdin should be between 18 and 20 years old in the movie, and, of course, this setup is based on that premise... As for my part, just like my particular versions of the characters differ from Disney's, by engaging in an unthinkable activity for a Disney movie, they also differ in age, both being adults.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back