• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling at the staff leaving party I attended last night! M/F

tickle_prince

Verified
Good morning ladies and gentlemen! It’s been a while since I had the opportunity to post a true tickling story on here! I am normally the one replying to others members, very awesome stories on here. However last night I attended a staff leaving do, and I was lucky enough to get a couple of tickles in on one of my work colleagues, which was awesome. I just want to make it clear at my work place it’s only a small team, so in the office there is only like 10 of us so in general we are a very close knitted group. Also..the the main culprit that allowed me the opportunity to do this was alcohol (it was a party after all), good times and Karaoke!

So the leaving party was in full swing, it was to say good bye to our MD who had been in the role /organisation for over 10 years! So we wanted to make sure we gave her a real good send off, and given we work at theatre I feel we have the creative minds to do just that..and we bloody well did!

So like I said at the start of the night their were your speeches and all the formalities so I was sat round the table with our office team, and my work colleagues (who is the star of this story) she was sat next to me. She is a lovely girl, she really is and our newest recruit to our office team, so she been in post for about half a year and immediately she just fallen in with us all and just clicked.

She is a tall girl (her legs are rather lengthy which contributes mainly to why she is tall), mid-twenties, she has long blond hair, and glasses, a really lovely smile. Last night she was dressed in a summer floral pattern dress, she was wearing beige nylons and completing her outfit a lovely pair of smart black dolly shoes, which she explained to me that night, they were new but she was annoying as she had already got dust on them haha!

At the table both me and her were chatting and joking, and I found while we were chatting my eyes couldn’t help but glance down at her feet once of twice, just briefly. I wish I hadn’t because she was a shoe dangler the worst sort of tormentors for some ticklers on this site..myself included lol
But once I saw that, I couldn’t help but think…I wonder if she is ticklish a question I would find an answer to later that night!

So fast forward the night, so at this point it was rather late into the party, so it had been a good few hours since the first part of my story. And like all good parties the drinks had been flowing, the karaoke was in full swing, people butchering all the classic songs you sing in the shower or your car (I can’t claim innocence, I made a meal out of Elton’s classic ‘I’m still standing’)

But at some point (and this is the scene where the build up and tickling takes place) myself and the star of this story, found ourselves sat at box office, just chatting about the evening and her parents (basically before I landed my current job, I worked with her mum and dad in another job, so when she first joined the team we already had a foundation to build a friendship on) I say that, because I wouldn’t of tickled her if I didn’t have a friendship base with her first. Anyway I digress from the story.

So we were sat next to each other again, however this time my colleague she was sat on the desk on top of box office (so the high ground) and I was sat on the office chair (so the low ground) which, would be the perfect set up, for what was about to happen. So I notice, to my surprise (;) ) because of how she was sat, her feet were right next to my side, she had them like one cross behind the other. So…been the child i am..I slapped the back her dolly shoe (the one that was crossed behind the other) and..to my delight…I tapped it hard enough that her dolly shoe fell to the floor, exposing her nylon covered foot to me.

As soon as her shoe hit the floor, we were laughing and joking she said to me “Mike! Your awful! I am going to have to dust them again now!” I of course shrugged and offer to to pick her shoe up..and that’s when I struck! As I bent down to pick her shoe up for her, I then carefully grabbed her ankle, and started to run my nails all over the bottom of her nylon covered foot.

To my surprise I never tickled a girl in nylons before, I have always been more of a bare foot tickle person, but I can see the appeal of nylon tickling, I found my short nails just ran smoothly along the curves and shape of her foot. I have to say, she has an amazing laugh, because I caught her off guard it was the sort of laugh where you hear like that soft yelp and panic at first, so her laugh was a bit shaky at first but then it hit full flow, especially when my nails pushed slightly against her highest point of her arch. She of course was like “Mike! No!” I didn’t tickle her for to long, it was about a 1 minute and half. Once I stopped and handed her shoe back to her I said to her ‘I didn’t know you had such a weakness’ she just laughed and replied back to me saying ‘tickling and spiders’

Of course, after that we continued to joke, and I knocked her shoes off a couple of more times saying ‘I am SUCH a child’ and her witty replied back to me ‘I’m like Cinderella! I keep losing my shoe’ which, of course made me knock her shoe off one last time, and give her nylon covered foot just another quick tickle to her slight protest because she had a feeling it was coming (as I had knocked both of them off this time), but this time I tickled around her heel and just on the ball of her foot, which got me another cracking reaction from her. Once I stopped, again I handed back her shoe and she just took it back with a smile and said ‘you’re awful to me’ I just replied back with a comedic shrug of my shoulders. And then we carried on talking

I also found out she was ticklish on her ribs, because as we were both returning to the party I ran up behind her and squeezed her ribs, that got a yelp, laugh and she turned to face me and just wagged her fingers with a smile, before we went back to the table with our wine and danced some more with our work colleagues.

All in all it was a great night, and the best work party I been to in a while! Thanks for taking the time to read this post and I hope you enjoyed the story!

She sounds like a lot of fun, glad you were able to experience this. [emoji41]

Thanks guys, it’s always a pleasure to share experiences back with members on here!

Awesome Story. What celebrity would you say she resembles? The way you described her, it sounds like she could be a supermodel

Awesome Story. What celebrity would you say she resembles? The way you described her, it sounds like she could be a supermodel

Thanks bud, hmm tough question, as I am not really glued up on celebrities, I can say she is a very attractive girl..it doesn’t help I have a weak spot for girls who wear glasses..

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back