• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Fantasy: Art work

Perry2023

Ever fantasized about letting your feet be tickled/painted on for art work or paint someone else's feet? I want to paint people's feet and have them step their feet onto canvases

That would make me go crazy. My poor soles.
26a351b9dc8189b44871a73b5af7b3ac.jpg

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

I like the idea of painting someone’s upper body more than just the feet :p

Ya that’s something I’ve always fantasized of. Seeing an artist (a woman preferably) use a gorgeous girls soles as a canvas. That would be incredibly hot.

If you count markers, it’s no longer a fantasy for me.

Ever fantasized about letting your feet be tickled/painted on for art work or paint someone else's feet? I want to paint people's feet and have them step their feet onto canvases

Believe it or not, I disguised this very idea as a "friendship project" for my best friend back when I was desperately attempting to see if she was ticklish back in the day. Figured maybe a soft or medium soft paintbrush and paint going up and down her soles would finally be the thing that tickles her, but no dice. It was still fun and kinda sexy to do though. I'd have her step on construction paper and tell her I was going to make something with our footprints. She let me paint her feet a few times with various brushes but nothing ever worked. Sucks when your female best friend isn't the slightest bit ticklish

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back