• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Divulged, Direction, Waiting It Out, And, Then?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
After Ross was told that "Everything had not been divulged to him by Steve and Frits, the curiosity in him started to brim

Steve and Fritz sat there quietly, and then said.

"We found a half a billion dollar company, in major trouble, about to go under, with both Texas and Oklahoma registration licenses. The owners do not want to go into Bankruptcy, because of the time consuming process, and how it would "look" to their reputations, because they have other companies both in the United States and overseas. Thus, They are willing to sell it to us for between 125 and 250 million, once we check out the bank debt It should be a nice, wrap up., neat little package deal" Fritz said with a wide grin.

Ross smiled quietly, but then said. "Ah, guys, not to "Rain on your parade, but, have you both thought about what might happen to this deal if a certain person we all know , and shall we say, dont love , in Toronto learns of it? With the new Alaskan strike, and its value, we certainly cannot risk alienating him now, as we need him more than ever, due to the magnitude of this strike, the process of evaluating it, and what we do with it, and how, after we do evaluate it?" Ross said,.

"Simple, we offer Fish thirty percent, we take twenty each, and give ten to a minority share holder, and we all still make a mint" Fritz said.

"Mister P, all of us who are sitting in this room know full well that with Mister Fish, it is not always about money or percentage, it is about "control and direction" Ross said.

Steve sighed "Unfortunately, Sir P, Ross is right about that"

"Okay, so then who do we know who is diplomatic who can perhaps call Fish, and drop the news on him?" Fritz asked.

"Mister P, Fish will start by being pissed in the first place that one of us did not tell him ourselves. As to who can do it, we all know that Alan Hell is out because he is a major investor in RFS Energy as we all know. We also all know that Tom from Philadelphia, while he has calmed down with us, and is an excellent attorney, is very abrasive" Ross said.

Fritz sighed. "Okay, we can put the down payment down between the three of us, and we have thirty days to figure out the moves, and tell Fish. In the meantime, since you did come all the way down here, and we all know that as excited as we all are about the Alaskan bonanza , we have to be patient on that. Soooo.. to avoid your trip being a whole waste, let's just talk today, schedule three shows over two days, and you will go home at the end of the second day for three days, two nights spent here? How does that sound?" Fritz said.

"Sounds good to me" Ross said.

Ross went into his private office, made a suite reservation at his usual hotel, and then called Kayley, who by then was home.

"Hi Kale. I'm here, and all is fine. I'm staying over two nights, and will be home two days from now late at might like usual. Nancy the nurse is here with me, and all is fine" Ross said.

"Okay, miss you" Kayley said.

"Love you, teacher. Will call before bed, or if not tomorrow afternoon when I get home from school or you are finished with the show" Ross said.

Ross, Steve, and Fritz, spent the rest of the afternoon, "recruiting investors", but that was nothing compared to the Alaskan situation, distant as it may have been, and the new information which Fritz and Steve had divulged that morning.

Ross, Fritz, Steve, and Nancy went out to dinner, Ross was then driven back to the hotel, and the men agreed to meet at 7 am.

Ross checked in, went into the suite, and showed Nancy her bedroom.

I will leave it upen just enough so that you can have your complete privacy, but I can call for you if I need you" Ross said.

"Thanks, Ross. I appreciate everything" Nancy said.

"Thank You, Nancy. Without you, and the wonderful work you do, Doctor K would have never allowed me to take this trip. I have a lot on my mind, but I know that it will all work out" Ross said,.

Ross went back to his bedroom , stripped to boxer shorts, and left a wake up call for 530 am, enough time to shower, and down a bagel, and take his meds.

He texted Kayley "Going to sleep. Quiet day. Tomorrow the real fun starts. G'night. Be thinking of you all night" Ross said.

Kayley texted back a heart.

Ross slept "Fair"

The next morning, Ross and Nancy Awakaned, had breakfast, and Fritz and Steve picked them up, and the four went to the field.

"Nancy, this presentation is important to Mister P, Steve, myself, and the foreman, but its basically boring. Yes, I can say that because I own one third of this company. Yet, it is not nearly as bad as the work I do in New York. That is Hell compared to this" Ross said.

One hundred investors were present via Zoom and in person. The foreman went through his show, and then Fritz and Steve did the question and answer session. Exactly one third signed, but again, with the Alaskan hit, and the potential situation involving the company that Fritz and Steve had told Ross about at the beginning of the trip, no one obsessed.

When everyone got back to the office, the RFS secretary looked sullen. "Mister P, John Fish called. He sounded.. ah shall I say? "

"Its okay if you say it, pissed off. Dont worry, Steve, Ross, and I will handle him" Fritz said.

Everyone went into Fritz's office, and Fritz passed out four iced teas for the three RFS present partners and for Nancy.

"Okay, so which one of us is going to talk to the Son of a Bitch?" Fritz said.

"Speaker phone. Let's try to be diplomatic, but firm" Ross said.

Fritz dialed John's cell phone number, with him on speaker phone. "Johnathan, Good Afternoon, Fritz here returning your call" Fritz said, almost sounding like he was talking to a distant client instead of a business partner.

"Stop it, Fritz. You know why I'm calling. Also, just so we get it on the table. No, I am not going to screw with the Alaskan bonanza if we get into it about this situation. That we all agree on, and all need. We can go at it, about one situation, without affecting another" John said.

Then John continued. ""I'm going to try to be calm. Please someone just explain it to me. I will sit and listen quietly, not rant, and not give my negative opinion. I;m calling for information about a situation involving the company I am partners in with three other guys, not to be a bulldozer Son Of A Bitch" John said.

Ross sighed. "John, supposedly, the information I was told is this. Fritz and Steve told me that they located a half a billion dollar company, saddled with creditors and other debt, that is about to go into Chapter 11. Supposedly, if we work out a few things, we can get it for far less than that. Fritz and Steve told me, and I just know, is all it is" Ross said quietly.

John cackled. "Okay, so we are trying to buy up or take over a potential significant company in trouble? What the Hell is the big secret on that? All of you are acting like we have never done that before. Routine shit. Just so you know, I'm authorizing we split it four ways, evenly twenty five percent each, to make it easy, less whatever we have to give out to whoever helps us" John said.

"Thanks, John. Glad you agree" Fritz said.

"All I ask, is that all four of us get on a conference call with this guy jointly. I just want to hear him out and talk to him. I know that Ross is on a bit of a time frame having come down there after his medical situation. When were you going to go home?" John asked.

"We are doing two shows tomorrow so I can get home tomorrow night. My Doctor reluctantly allowed me to come here. I am with a nurse to watch me. Next time I come I will be at full strength, but we can just get on a conference or Zoom call with this guy when I am in New York and figure it out" Ross said.

"Fine. How did the show go today?" John asked.

"Fair, probably a third will sign up. Its okay" Ross said.

"Well, at least you got something. Go, have a nice dinner, and we will figure this all out as it goes along" John said.

"Thanks. Have a good evening John" Fritz said

"You guys all have a good evening as well. This will be great if we can pull that deal off. It sounds like we can, and it will just take some figuring out" John said, before hanging up.

Ross, Fritz and Steven grinned at each other. "That was like flying on a clear day" Ross said.

"Maybe he's learning, and maybe the Alaskan strike causes us to uh, have him by the you know where so to speak, so he will mind his P's and Q's a bit" Fritz said.

After a quick dinner, Ross and Nancy went back to the hotel.

One more night in OKC. Two, or maybe one more show the next day, and then Ross would go home.

The next morning, when Ross and Nancy went with Fritz and Steve, Fritz and Steve said.

"Ross, we canceled the second show. To Hell with it. Between the Alaskan hit, and this new potential news, the last thing we want you to do when we know you had to get Doctor's advice to come down here, is to push the envelope. One show, two hours max, and then to the airport, and home for the man and the nice lady" Fritz said.

"Just fine with me, and I'm sure the Teacher will like it as well" Ross said.

They went to the field,. showed the project to three hundred investors, got one hundred signups, and felt okay.

Ross and Nancy were driven to the airport, and got on a 3 pm flight to JFK

The plane , with change over in Dallas, landed at JFK at 8 pm.

Nancy accompanied Ross upstairs.

"Ross, are you okay? Should I stay the night, or go?" Nancy said.

"I'm okay. Nothing not to be okay about. The trip went fine. If I need someone, Kayley or I will call" Ross said.

"Okay, thanks to you both. Have a good night" Nancy said.

"You too, and thank you, Nancy" Ross said.

Ross jumped into the shower, and went into bed.

"Okay, I know that something else happened besides the small shows. Tell your partner, or tomorrow night when you are more with it, the teacher will make you divluge" Kayley said.

"Teacher, you dont have to use Domination. I will tell you the full situation. A half a billion dollar company is in trouble, and someone came to us about a deal. It will take some figuring out. Either we will get it or we wont. I would say its sixty forty that we will" Ross said.

"Okay, are you hungry?" Kayley said.

"Not really., Just a bit tired. I had something on the plane" Ross said.

"Are you going in tomorrow?" Kayley asked.

"I dont know yet, Miss Twenty Questions. I will decide in the morning. Now please stop the interrogation, or your feet are mine, without me doing anything else to you, got it?" Ross said.

"Clearly" Kayley said, kissing Ross and snuggling up to him.

Ross slept very well for him, and Kayley did as well.

When Ross got up the next morning, he felt in a fine mood.

Ross showered, got dressed, and left a message in the office that he would be in at nine or before.

Ross and Kayley kissed each other goodbye, and Ross rode toward the office.

All seemed like it was just fine, even the complex potential buyout.

Unfortunately, things with Ross were never fine.

Ross got to the office, and found two strange letters hanging on the outside office door.

Ross unlocked the door, went into his private office, opened the letters, and his good mood crashed suddenly.

Victor arrived for work

Ross heard Victor, went out into the outer office, and expected Ross to be furious.

Vic, we are just going to sit here until everyone else gets here. Then, we will all go into the conference room, and I will talk plenty at that time, believe me!" Ross clipped.

Everyone else started filing in, and when they did, Ross went to the outer office.

"All of the people who work in his company to the conference room ASAP please" Ross said, clearly upset but trying to stay calm.

Everyone filed into the conference room, silently.

They expected Ross to launch into a rant., Yet, Ross knew that for his own health, and for the good of the work situation in the company, he needed to stay calm, even though he was "burning inside"

Ross started to speak, but no words came out.

Finally, Ross composed himself , and said.

"Vic, please come into my office alone. This will take a few minutes. Everyone else please just stay here. Victor and I will be back ASAP" Ross said quietly.

Victor and Ross went into Ross's office. Ross in Ross' chair, and Victor in his usual vistors chair.

Ross tried to speak, but he said nothing.

Finally, Victor said. "Ross, please talk to me. How can I help you?" Vic said calmly.

"Vic, we both know the two things I will say that will not happen. One, that everyone except you is fired, or two, I am selling RossShell, and to Hell with it all. We both know that those are shoot from the hip reactions that will only make me upset, alienate everyone, make Kayley furious because I am risking my health, and will screw everything up. Thus,. I'm going to say something that I believe I mean, but would have to figure out the details of" Ross said,.

Vic nodded. "Ross, please say whatever is on your mind. You have my full attention for however long you need me for" Vic said calmly

Ross sighed. "Vic, you know from how long you've worked with me how much I love RossShell, how hard I fought to get it back from Tazzio, and how hard I worked to build it back up to the powerhouse it once was. I think I've done that, and then some. Yet, you also know that since I've met Mister P and Steve, my whole business life, and focus has changed. I;m constantly on the phone working on deals and buying energy companies in trouble with them, searching for new sources, and doing investor shows. It's almost like. RFS Energy is my main focus, and RossShell, which should be my main job due to the situation here, is almost an aferthought. I think we both know that if Kayley was ready to retire, I would sell this company, or reduce it down ASAP, and this time would never build it back up. I promised Kayley that considering all she has sacrificed in our marriage, that I would and will never pressure or coerce her to retire. If I did that, it would be completely disregarding both Kayley as a person, and the career she herself has worked so diligently to build, and loves. I have clearly told Kayley that when and if she is ready to retire, or make a major change, she has to come to me. At my age. I dont want to sell RossShell. The time constraint of that, how I will feel after I did do so, the regret, and restlessness, would be unproductive for both myself, Kayley, and anyone else who might still work with me. Thus, to surmise this long speech. I believe I want to keep RossShell, but I want it to be different. I dont want to be the "man in control" to have the power, and also the hassles. We both know that with my trust issues, I dont want to spend the time to go outside, interview and hire someone who was a CEO. I would have to check references, work history, resumes, etc. Too much bullshit. Thus, what I want, is to have the person who has really run RossShell when I've been off running and building RFS Energy to run it, and that is you.. How would you feel about that?" Ross said.

Victor was stunned, and flattered. He at first said nothing. Then quietly said.

"Ross, I am honored. I would be more than happy to be essentially the operating officer of RossShell. I have loved working here, with you, and to see this company and the other one you had, RossCo, grow, and change so much. Yet, we also know that I am an office manager, not a marketing CEO. I'm not sure that I have the business savvy that you do, no matter how much you teach me. " Vic said.

Ross sighed. "Vic, thank you for your honesty. I personally think you could run RossShell, but if you have those reservations, we need to talk about those. Would you at least, consider "leaving the door open" for such an option. ? I'm seriously terrified of what I might do with this company, if things stay as they are. I think you understand that, right?" Ross asked.

"Of course, Ross" Vic said.

"Okay, well, let's go and finish that conference meeting. Then everyone go back to doing what they usuallly do. I will sit in my office for a while figuring out just what to do, since I have not been here for a while, and then figure out what to do. Of course I dont have to tell you, this conversation stays 100 percent private. I wont be telling Kayley for obivious reasons, and please dont tell your wife either" Ross said.

"Of course not, Ross, this is just between us, unless or until you say I can divulge something" Vic said.

Ross and Vic went back to the conference room.

The meeting would continue, but why?

Was Ross serious about what he had just said to Vic, knowing how much Ross loved RossShell and his always "hands on approach"

Or.. was Ross just extremely angry, and would he change his mind?

All of those things would be seen.

and left a wake up call for 530 am
Still not getting enough sleep.

Thus, what I want, is to have the person who has really run RossShell when I've been off running and building RFS Energy to run it, and that is you..
Very good news for Vic, unless Ross changes his mind.

LOL That was quick!

Ross never sleeps. You should know that by now.

Yes, it is good news for Vic. Yet, you know that out of all of the people in business, except for Fritz and Steve, Ross gets along with Vic the best.

Such would not be so "simple" Kayley would probably be "Dancing " at this idea, of Ross not working so hard, and focused on one thing.

Yet, what would Tim Patrick think? Charles Harton? Would RossShell change, be greatly reduced?

The author came up with a "Drastic idea" that I now have to think about.

Hopefully more to come by tomorrow night.

If The Forest Hills Tennis Stadium schedule is right, there may be a concert there tonight at.. "midnight" which I could hear all night from my apartment. The 3 pm concert there is still going on, and I can hear it loud and clear lol.

Edit : I think the Forest Hills Tennis Stadium music is like an "All night music festival" as I seem to be hearing music for hours, except for what might be a break , or rain delay. (As you may know, Mets V Cleveland at Citi Field was rained out today) The event listed for 1159, may be a "closing act"

Realistically, more to come within 24 to 48 hours, hopefully tomorrow night. If not sometime Monday.

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back