• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Too Much of a Good Thing (Multiple MF/F, Intense)

Serhazat

TMF Regular
Screaming. Kaylee Fadden knew in her head that she should never admit it out loud, but one of the biggest turn ons she knew was the sound of a woman screaming. Not just a brief shriek of fright would do it. Loud, ear piercing wails of despair being emitted by lungs doing what they could to express how much their master was suffering and failing miserably like the ones filling the mall she was in was what she wanted to hear above all else.

Kaylee took a gulp of her water before peering down over the edge of the bannister again. She’d chosen this particular bench on the second floor of the mall’s main concourse for a reason. On the ground floor below her perch were roughly a dozen men and women, ranging in age from college students to middle-aged, with their feet trapped in stocks. All of them had at least one person driving them to hysterical laughter by going to town on their trapped bare soles with an assortment of fingers, feathers, and brushes. Some of the more ticklish had to contend with a second set of hands joining in to dance on their feet while others had their hands bound over their heads by lengths of rope to allow participants access to their upper bodies. None of them had much opportunity to rest from their torment. The moment one person tired of playing them, another would invariably peel off from the milling crowd surrounding them to take their spot a minute later.

But the one who really held Kaylee in rapt attention was a girl maybe a year or two younger than her. She was a fairly pretty redhead with bouncy D-cup breasts and a tight waist without a single shred of excess fat, both facts clearly evident for all to see by the fact that the poor girl had been stripped to nothing but a pair of bikini bottoms. If the girl was in the least bit humiliated by her situation she didn’t show it. She didn’t have enough time to. A trio of women were helping themselves to her hyper ticklish body with unconcealed sadistic glee. Her screams of laughter could be clearly heard even when surrounded by a dozen other similarly suffering prisoners as they scrubbed her soles with brushes and ran their long nails across her exposed armpits, breasts, stomach, and thighs. Tears of agony streamed down her face to juxtapose the wide smile plastered on her face as she threw her head back to scream with laughter.

Kaylee didn’t know what the girl had done to deserve such a horrible punishment, but she wasn’t going to complain about getting to watch a pretty girl get tickled out of her mind for free. Whatever city politician who had come up with this whole Historic Disciplinary Revitalization Plan was definitely getting her vote for reelection. The sort of person who thought it would be a good idea to bring back tickling stocks straight out of a renfaire and forcibly strip prisoners who were judged to warrant it to boot was the sort of person she could get behind. Especially because it meant the possibility of living out one of her deepest, darkest fantasies: being seated in the stocks herself.

A mixture of arousal and envy had been bubbling away within the 21-year-old college student for the last hour she’d been watching the redhead be tickle tortured. Kaylee Fadden had always loved being the center of attention, but not in a way most of the people she met would understand. What she had a secret craving for was humiliation. A masochistic desire to feel a crowd look down on her like she was a piece of trash had been a fantasy she’d been harboring for years. Combine that with a tickling fetish that left her loving both teasing other women’s bodies until they were on the edge of insanity along with enjoying being tortured into submission as retaliation, and the Historic Discipline Blah Blah Whatever was practically a dream come true. She had spent nearly every weekend in the several months since it had been implemented dropping by the mall to as much to watch with envy over how much ticklish agony the girls trapped in the stocks were in as to enjoy herself helping make their lives a living tickle hell.

One last attempted pull at her water bottle led to the young woman finding out that she’d drunk the last of it. “No more putting it off I guess,” the young woman said to herself with a sigh. Standing up took more psyching up than would be normal for such a mundane activity. Despite all the water she’d been drinking, her mouth was dry. She was practically a bundle of nerves. Taking a few deep breaths to gather her courage, Kaylee managed to push herself off the bench and begin resolutely marching her way towards the nearest staircase down. What she was looking for was located right down at the bottom: a guard station. Sitting inside was a blonde woman in a police uniform who was watching the topless redhead be tickled with every sign of enjoyment. “Stella Duncan” was emblazoned on the plastic mall security badge hanging in a lanyard around her neck.

“H-hello…” Kaylee took a second to find her voice after reaching the little kiosk. Evidently, the guard couldn’t hear her over the screams of laughter filling the air. “Hello!” she said again with a little more force. This one brought them to attention with a start. “I’d like to report someone for the stocks.”

“Oh? One moment.” Stella blinked several times in quick succession with surprise. They clearly hadn’t been expecting someone to approach them all of a sudden. Reaching below the counter, she pulled out a form from a drawer. She placed it on the desk in front of them, grabbed one of the pens resting in her mug, then turned to look at Kaylee again. “Right. Now who would this unlucky individual be?”

“Me.”

“Huh?”

“It’s me. I’m reporting for time in the stocks. I’ve been… I’ve been very naughty. I was told I needed to be punished.” A slight blush crept onto the college student’s cheeks as she spoke. No matter how much she’d rehearsed it in her head, it sounded so perverted to say it out loud.

“Right. Of course.” Stella was clearly flustered as well, but after a couple seconds she seemed to straighten herself out. “Well, do you have your orders to appear today with you?”

“Orders…?”

“Yes. You know, your court orders. The ones that told you to come by today at this time to begin your punishment.”

“No…” Kaylee’s heart sank as her voice trailed off. She hadn’t thought this through. At no point had the young woman even stopped to wonder if there was anything more to the process than people being told to go to the stocks, showing up, and getting tickled. She internally kicked herself. Having her lie that she’d been sentenced to the stocks exposed would be humiliating in a way she didn’t exactly get off on. She was starting to panic. Was the guard about to kick her out for wasting her time?

That was when she noticed that Stella was looking her over again, but the look in her eye was different this time. Instead of surprise, it was almost predatory. Like she was taking a close look at her next meal. Her gaze traveled all over Kaylee’s 5’4” build, from the wavy light brown hair that fell past her shoulder to her soft cheeks. It seemed to linger on her B-cup chest longer than was appropriate and only left to appreciate how short the miniskirt she had on was. Kaylee felt her face heat up as her blush deepened. Under normal conditions, a blonde as pretty as the guard, and in a police woman’s uniform no less, was one she’d be happy to chat up. Having a lady like that looking her over like a piece of livestock was getting her turned on.

“No matter. I’ll just get the details off of you here then. Just don’t tell my boss. I’m not supposed to lock anybody up unless I have a copy of their court orders in hand, not even pretty little things who’d look good in handcuffs like you.” The flirtatious wink Stella shot Kaylee made her heart flutter. “So, who’re you and what’re you in for?”

“Kaylee Fadden. My parents reported me after I got into a bad fight with them.” Lying was easier now that she’d calmed down again. Kaylee hadn’t seen her parents since they’d disowned her 2 years ago for coming back from college with a girlfriend in tow. A sneaking suspicion in the back of her mind was that neither of them would care much even if someone tried to verify her story with them.

“Okay.” Stella filled out the boxes on the form as Kaylee talked. “How much have you been sentenced to wear and how long is your punishment?” Kaylee gulped to gather the courage. It was all or nothing now.

“Nothing. I’ve been told I’ll have to submit myself nude. And I’ll be locked in from opening till closing every day for a week.”

Stella had to do a double take out of shock. She glanced repeatedly down at the form in front of her up to Kaylee and back again out of disbelief. “N-naked?” she stuttered with surprise. “I’ve never heard of someone being sentenced to being put in naked before! Just what sort of fight did you get into with your parents, a shootout!?” Kaylee felt her confidence wavering again. Had her lie been too audacious? That’s when she noticed Stella seemed to rally herself while looking her over again. The way her eyes lingered on the pale flesh of her exposed thighs was almost hungry. “No. Nevermind,” she said. “It isn’t my place to question the judge’s orders. Naked, all day, for a week. Got it.”

“Is there anything else?” Kaylee asked.

“Nope. We should be all set. Follow me.” Stella filed the form back in a drawer before standing up to exit the kiosk. The guard led Kaylee through the crowds over to a free pair of stocks. Their passage was drawing eyes and mutters from the crowd that were getting Kaylee excited. “Now, I’m going to need you to strip.”

“H-here?” Kaylee looked around with a bit of worry. It felt like standing next to one of the stocks like this was making everyone who wasn’t busy tickling one of the other prisoners stare at her. “Isn’t there a changing room I can use?”

“Normally, yes. People are allowed to change into something comfortable before coming here. But you forgot your court orders and made me fill out everything by hand. I think it’s appropriate you give everyone a bit of a show first as punishment.” The smile on Stella’s face was wholly sadistic.

Being forced to strip in the middle of a crowded mall was something Kaylee had fantasized about before. Actually being in that scenario was proving to be more intimidating than she’d imagined. She hesitated at first, but gathered up the courage to begin to lift up her shirt after some prodding by Stella. She could feel eyes boring into her from every direction as her shirt was soon followed up by her tennis shoes being kicked off and her miniskirt getting unbuttoned. Stopping to see dozens of people craning to stare at her in her cute pink underwear made her breathing grow heavier. She could feel the rush. Paradoxically, the humiliation of having all those people staring at her pushed her to reach up to undo her bra, leaving her B-cups to hang free for everyone to see, and reach down to slowly pull her panties down. By the time she casually flicked her panties onto the pile of discarded clothes, Kaylee was turned on enough for her nipples to stand erect and her groin to become noticeably wet.

Her state of arousal didn’t go unnoticed. “Someone’s certainly enjoying themselves. You weren’t kidding when you said you were a naughty girl,” Stella whispered in her ear. Kaylee let herself be guided into sitting in the padded chair and obligingly lifted her legs into the rungs of the stocks without prompting, purposefully going for the wider apart rungs to leave her legs spread open. Stella secured the stocks in place with a heavy padlock before taking the time to slip every one of Kaylee’s long toes into toe ties. As she made her way up back, the guard’s slim hands trailed up the bound college student’s bare leg all the way up to the inside of her bare thigh before teasingly stroking her moistened taint. Kaylee couldn’t suppress her moan at the touch. It didn’t last long enough to come to anything more though. Stella’s hand left her groin as quickly as it’d come to secure a belt around Kaylee’s waist. Finally, her arms were guided up into a pair of leather handcuffs secured to the pillar behind her chair.

A few tugs to test her bondage left the college student fully aware of how helpless she was. The toe ties felt so restrictive with how they restricted how she couldn’t wiggle her feet anymore. In between the belt around her waist and Stella giving a lever behind the pillar a few cranks to raise the handcuffs up, she was forced to sit up straight with practically no room to squirm her upper body. Even attempting to tip the chair over to escape had been denied from her. The heavy wooden chair had been bolted to the floor at each leg. Not even in previous tickling sessions with professional dominatrixes had put her in such restrictive bondage.

“The mall closes at 8,” Stella commented. If she craned her head around a little from where she was sitting, Kaylee could see the giant ornamental clock that hung from the concourse’s main archway. It read a little before noon. “I wonder how much of that you’ll continue to enjoy yourself for. Everybody always goes ‘It’s just a little bit of tickling! How bad could it be?’ Some even sit down saying that they enjoy being tickled so it won’t be that big a deal. Nobody thinks that by the time their first hour is up.”

Stella left to go back to her kiosk. Kaylee looked around with a combination of nervousness and excitement. So many people were staring at her. She could see them muttering to each other. The anticipation that someone would come up to her was unbearable.

After what felt like forever, but in reality was closer to a minute, a woman in her 20s wearing a business suit walked up to her. “Hi there, cutie,” she said. The effect was somewhat spoiled by how much she had to raise her voice to be heard over the surrounding laughter. Kaylee squirmed a little at how the woman’s eyes looked her over. It gave her the unerring impression of a cat staring at a cornered mouse. “You must’ve been a real bad girl to end up like this.”

“Y-yes, I- urk!” The bound college student barely had a chance to respond. The woman had followed up her teasing by immediately reaching down to drag the tips of her long nails up from the bottom of Kaylee’s heels all the way to her toes in one go. Kaylee went stiff with a stifled giggle and instinctively attempted to wiggle her feet away, but the toe ties held firm. A sadistic little smile played on the woman’s lips as she immediately transitioned to lightly scratching at her arches.

“Tickle tickle tickle tickle! It must be my lucky day. I get to be the first to punish you,” the woman taunted. All stocks in the mall came with a low bench for the ticklers to get comfortable on. She obligingly sat down on it, apparently not caring how it made her suit’s skirt ride up her leg, and continued to tickle at a steady pace. Kaylee was quickly reduced to squirming as much as her bondage would allow while doing her best not to giggle. The business-suited woman clearly wasn’t new to taking advantage of the stocks. Her light teasing was maddening. It was just enough to keep Kaylee teetering on the edge of being able to hold in her laughter without allowing her any respite from the ticklish little shocks traveling up her legs.

“Eek! Whahat!? Ohohoo god, stohohOHOHOPHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA!” Kaylee burst out squealing with laughter. The tickling didn’t get worse thanks to anything the businesswoman did, but from the surprise of feeling a second set of slim fingers dig in to squeeze her sides out of nowhere. Kaylee had been so preoccupied with the foot tickling that she hadn’t noticed another woman peel off from the crowd milling around her to join in. This one, a girl in an outfit that wouldn’t have looked out of place at a rave, had crept up to begin assaulting her upper body from behind.

Seconds after, the businesswoman working over her feet kicked up the pace a notch. Her gentle teasing changed to steadily scratching at a spot on the balls of Kaylee’s feet she’d noticed had consistently made her victim jump. In between the two of them, the sudden increase in intensity broke down the dams holding in the college student’s building laughter. Once the high pitched laughter started freely pouring out of Kaylee’s mouth there was nothing she could do to stop it. Her almost melodic bouts of laughter mingled in to join the wails of her fellow prisoners.

“Look at how wet she is already! We just started tickling her and she’s already got a flood between her legs,” the raver happily taunted.

“I know, right? We have a real pervert on our hands this time. I guess that means we have to tickle her extra hard to make her learn her lesson!” The two woman shared a laugh at Kaylee’s expense.

“P-plehehease! I’m soHOHOrryheheheHAHAHAHAHA!” Barely a couple minutes of gang tickling had past and Kaylee was already letting out a steady stream of pleas and apologies in between her laughter. Despite her words though, the perverted college student was having the time of her life. She loved how much these two girls were having fun making her suffer. The masochistic part of her brain was exulting in how much delight they were taking out of responding to her begging for mercy by continuing to hammer whatever sensitive spots they could find. The raver had wrapped her hands around to scrabbling all over her tight stomach while the businesswoman was exploring her long, slim toes one at a time. Kaylee jerked and spasmed in her chair, delighting in how helpless she was to keep them from toying with her body for some cruel fun.

“Naked, huh? Never seen that before. I wonder what she did to deserve this.”

“Who cares? Wanna join in?”

Kaylee’s eyes bugged out. Having two ticklers working her over was already enough to reduce her to a ticklish wreck and two more girls were walking up. A pair of girls in matching sundresses had approached to look her over quizzically.

“The more the merrier!” the raver happily called out from where she was digging her fingers into the depths of Kaylee’s pits.

“She’s one of the most ticklish I’ve ever seen,” commented the businesswoman. Her hands had found a spot on the inside of each of Kaylee’s big toes that made the college student kick her legs in an instinctual attempt to dislodge the fingers and was milking the spot for all it was worth.

“Nohoho! I cahan’t take ihihit STOhohOPHEHEhahahaHAHA! Kaylee wailed. Her obvious distress was what seemed to seal the deal for the duo. The businesswoman made some room on the bench for one of them to sit down. After pointing out some sensitive spots she’d found, Kaylee now had to contend with a 20 finger assault dancing all over her immobilized soles. The way the two sets of hands weren’t in sync was devastating. Having one foot sending signals that a particularly bad spot on her toes was under attack while the other was reporting that nails were skittering all over her soles made it all the harder to tell what was going on.

At the same time, the other of the sundress-wearing women was kneeling down by her side to sink her fingers into the meat of her inner thighs. Some brief exploring around led to her finding a goldmine by squeezing a spot high up on her thigh. Every squeeze was an explosion of ticklish agony that forced Kaylee to let out shrieks her tormentors seemed to find especially satisfying. She’d mix it up by occasionally stopping to skitter her nails all over Kaylee’s groin and sopping wet pussy lips, adding an extra little kick of sexual stimulation that through the captive girl’s mind even further into disarray.

Kaylee was in tickle hell, and she was loving every second of it. Never in her life had she known it was possible for it to tickle so much. Ticklish stimuli were bearing down on her from what felt like every nerve ending on her body at once in such varied ways that she could no longer process what exactly each of her tormentors was doing to her at any given moment. The only thing that mattered at that point was her need to express how much it tickled. She continuously let out ear-piercing screams in between bouts of the loudest, most desperate laughter her body was capable of producing.

But what she loved most was how much fun her tormentors were having at her expense. All 4 of the women tickling her were taunting her for her distress and laughing derisively at what pleas for mercy she managed to squeak out between the desperate need to laugh. They cruelly continued to hammer her worst spots without giving her even a moment to breathe for minutes on end. The sadistic delight they took out of her ticklish agony was just the sort of cruelty Kaylee had fantasized about experiencing.

After about 20 minutes of continuous gang tickling, Kaylee began to have an uncomfortable realization: She was increasingly feeling a need for a break from the tickling. Her face hurt from smiling too much. Lungs that had been overexerting themselves to produce continuous high-pitched laughter without any time to breathe felt like they were on fire. A stomach that had been quivering with laughter the entire time now was starting to ache something fierce. But unlike in every tickling session she’d had before, she didn’t have the option to use a safe word to get out of it.

“PLEAHAHASE! PLEASEHEHEHE STOHOHOHOP!” she wailed in desperation. “Gimmehe a breahahakheheheHAHAHAHA! I cahan’t breheheATHEHEHEHEHAHAHAH! PLEAHAHAHSE! I’ll BEHEHE goodheheHEHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Ah, can the poor baby not take it? Too bad! Tickle tickle tickle!” the businesswoman taunted.

“If you couldn’t handle the time, you shouldn’t have committed the crime!” joined in one of the sundress-wearing duo. The crowd of women tickling Kaylee shared a laugh over their taunts without the slightest hint of slowing. If anything, they were digging in to punish their prisoner for having the gall to ask them for a break. Rather than a chance to catch her breath, Kaylee’s pleas had earned her several minutes of the worst spots on her armpits, thighs, and feet being targeted for her tormentor’s sadistic amusement. Her shrieks of laughter were starting to take on a desperate edge to them. She bucked and struggled as much as her restrictive bondage would allow, but it was no use. Nothing could get the evil women working her over to miss even a single finger stroke across her vulnerable, ticklish skin.

It wasn’t until the half hour mark that Kaylee’s ticklish torment let up even a little. The businesswoman eventually removed her hands from her captive soles to stand up. “Whelp, that was fun. Have fun, you girls! Give this one hell for me, okay?” She waved the rest of them goodbye to a chorus of farewells. The sundress-wearing woman she’d been sitting beside scooted over a little to make certain neither of her feet got a break from questing fingers. But even that reprieve was short lived.

“Oh my, has a spot opened up?” A dumpy looking middle-aged woman in jeans and a striped blue and white t-shirt approached barely a minute after the businesswoman had left. The way she looked the suffering, shrieking Kaylee up and down wasn’t any different than when she was picking out groceries at the supermarket. “Any idea what the poor thing did to deserve this?” she asked. Kaylee felt a slight surge of hope that this newcomer would somehow talk the others into giving her a break.

“PLEAHAHAHSE! I CAHAhahan’t tahake it ahahanymoHOREHAHAHAHOHOHOH! Pleahase! MAHAKE IT STOHOHOHOP!” she shrieked. Her complaints went completely ignored.

“Nope!” the raver cheerily replied. Her fingers hadn’t let up from giving the captive college student’s tight sides a good squeezing ever since the businesswoman had left. “Something bad enough to end up here naked though. We’re just kinda assuming whatever it was had earned her a good tickle!” Whatever small hope had been building in Kaylee was dashed seeing the older woman shrug indifferently.

“Fair enough. Scootch over. Those boobies don’t look like they’ve gotten enough love yet.” The middle-aged woman walked around to grab a stool on the opposite side of the sundress girl working over her thighs. True to her word, after a bit of getting her situated, her fingers lashed out to start skittering all over the college student’s exposed B-cups. They danced all over the jiggling mounds of flesh teasingly flicking her rock hard nipples, tapping all over in random patterns, and stroking the undersides in a touch that didn’t hold a single shred of love to it. At the same time, the sundress-wearing woman opposite her seemed to take this as a sign that it was a good time to focus on a more sexual kick of her own. She let off on the thigh squeezing a little in favor of using her nails to tease Kaylee’s sopping wet sex.

The feeling of helplessness, humiliation, and overwhelming tickling over the past half hour had pushed Kaylee into desperately craving an orgasm. She’d been dreaming that the girls would touch her on her privates for a while now, but not like this. Stimulation on her breasts and pussy was downright cruel. Both women were experts at making certain their touch only tickled instead of pleasured. All she was getting out of this was her overstimulated erogenous zones were being taken advantage of for a ticklish assault that left her throwing her head back to scream in agony. Under normal conditions this would be the final little kick of cruelty that would push her into absolutely loving the session, but Kaylee was fast approaching her limit. The tickling was quickly going from fun to torturous and having her privates to cruelly toyed with wasn’t helping.

Kaylee was reduced to hysterical laughter from there on out. The tickling continued without the slightest regard for when they eventually managed to push her harder than the masochistic young woman could handle. She did whatever she could think of in increasingly desperate attempts at getting even a couple seconds to catch her breath. She begged and pleaded, cajoled and promised. Eventually she grew angry and yelled at them to leave her alone. Nothing worked. At best her pleas fell on deaf ears. At worst it earned her jeers of derision from her tormentors, and in the case of when she’d gotten angry had resulted in them hammering her worst spots until she’d broken down apologizing enough to satisfy them.

Her ticklers came and went over the hours. Kaylee eventually started to dread one of her ticklers leaving at the same time she spent every second praying that they would stop. Barely a minute would pass between one of her torturers leaving and another jumping in to fill the gap, and with each set of fresh fingers came a new devilish twist on adding to her torment. The sundress-wearing duo eventually slipped off only to be replaced by a pair of newlyweds tag teaming her feet. Her breasts didn’t receive a break until the middle-aged woman wandered off, only to have it replaced with her stomach becoming the next center of attention when a skater thought it would be funny to join in for a while. The raver who had been working her over since the beginning continued to play with her armpits, ribs, and sides until nearly the two hour mark. Her departure was filled so quickly by a passing goth that Kaylee had taken a bit to realize that her tormentor was different.

After that it became a blur. Kaylee had become lost in the overwhelming tickling. Not even the smallest, most masochistic part of her was having fun with this anymore. It was torture. Pure, unadulterated torture. She screamed in between bouts of hysterical laughter, no longer even able to process who was doing what to her anymore. Her nerve endings had become so overloaded by the torture that every ticklish touch was pure agony, but it never stopped. The endlessly milling crowd around her ensured that neither Kaylee nor any of the other prisoners locked in the stocks was allowed a moment’s respite from their punishment.

It wasn’t until the clock struck 8 PM that Kaylee finally felt the fingers finally leave her alone. A voice over the intercom announcing that the mall was closing ushered the last round of her ticklers out the door. By that point she’d been reduced to a sobbing wreck. Her entire body ached. Tears of agony streamed freely down her face. A pool of urine and sweat had formed around her, and a detached voice in her head wondered if that especially brutal half hour or so of tickling she’d suffered partway through was because of that. It didn’t really matter though. What was important was that it was finally over. She gratefully wheezed for breathe for the first time in a little over 8 hours of non-stop torture.

The bound college student wasn’t even aware that Stella had been making the rounds shuffling out the other prisoners until the security guard sat down in the bench in front of her. She looked around through tear-bleared eyes to see that they were alone.

“I-I-I’m sorry,” she pleaded. In her distress, her pleading quickly turned into a desperate babbling. Anything if it meant she wouldn’t have to suffer like this again. “I’m really not supposed to be here. I just thought it would be fun to be tickled like this. I’m sorry. I’m really, really sorry. Please. Let me go. I’ve learned my lesson. I’ll be good! I won’t ever do it again. Promise!”

“I know.” Two words and a teasing smile on Stella’s face was all it took to freeze Kaylee in place. The security guard held up a paper for her to see, though the bound college student couldn’t clear the tears out of her eyes enough to read it. “It was obvious enough from the start, but I went ahead and called up the courts just in case. Kaylee Fadden. A girl whose file was so short I was convinced the clerk at the desk had forgotten how the scanner worked again. Not a single thing on your record that could warrant time in the stocks and especially nothing as severe as this.”

“So you understand then! Just let me go and I’ll never bother you again. I learned my lesson, I won’t act out like this ever again. Promise!” Hope stirred in the bound woman’s chest for the first time in hours, but just like before it was dashed as quickly as it came.

“Nope. Not gonna happen.” Stella waved the paper again for emphasis. “See, you having a clean record was then. This is now. Your little stunt made your lie about being sentenced to the stocks come true after all. Sexual deviancy and lying about official court proceedings. 3 weeks in the stocks on my recommendation. Add that to the week you signed up for and since you already volunteered to be naked for it, that’s a whole month of this before we let you go!”

Kaylee felt like her heart was about to stop. She couldn’t believe her ears. It felt like she’d passed out during the hours of tickling and was having a bad nightmare. But no matter how she struggled against her bondage, she wasn’t waking up. A despairing realization was filling her that her body ached too much for this to be a dream: it was all real.

What drew her eyes next made the bound college student’s blood run cold. Sitting next to Stella was a small tray loaded up with hairbrushes, feathers, baby oil, a cat’s brushing glove, and q-tips. “W-what’s that for? What are you going to do to me!?” she asked in a panic. The kind smile on Stella’s face was unnerving her. The security guard reached over to grab the glove.

“You wanna know what the worst part of this position is? It’s practically like I’m getting tortured right alongside you. I’m required to sit in that kiosk and watch everyone else in the city get to take a turn with the cutest, most ticklish girl I’ve laid eyes on in months, and I’m not allowed to join in. I’m not even allowed to masturbate to how badly they’re working her over. I’ve spent the entire day so painfully turned on watching you get tickled that I thought I was gonna go crazy!” Stella slipped on the cat brushing glove. Its entire palm was covered in soft rubber tips that made Kaylee’s skin crawl just looking at it.

“P-p-please… No more… This is too much. I’m gonna go crazy. I’m gonna die! Stop! STOP!” Kaylee shrieked. Stella leaned over to grab a hair brush in her other hand. Kaylee’s eyes were as wide as saucers out of terror seeing both of the implements hovering over her helplessly bound soles.

“I figure a couple hours overtime would help me vent some of my frustrations. The mall’s already all locked up. Don’t gotta worry about anybody bothering us during that time. After that, I can move you to your holding cell for when we open tomorrow.”

Kaylee’s screams once again filled the mall. Under Stella’s sadistic fingers, silence didn’t return to the halls until well after the concourse’s clock struck midnight.

Last edited:
WOW! You’ve truly done it again! This one was SO damn hot! Would love to see more of Kaylee’s punishment if the inspiration ever strikes!!!

WOW! You’ve truly done it again! This one was SO damn hot! Would love to see more of Kaylee’s punishment if the inspiration ever strikes!!!

Thank you! I do have an idea of how to follow this up. Just gotta find the time to flesh it out. No worries though, Kaylee isn't going to be getting off lightly in it.

A wonderful, hot story! I love it!

...Unfortunately, I also got eerily curious about the fate of the redhead (even though she is only background, I know) and whatever ended her in her predicament. (I hope it was undeserved. God, I am so sadistic.)

A wonderful, hot story! I love it!

...Unfortunately, I also got eerily curious about the fate of the redhead (even though she is only background, I know) and whatever ended her in her predicament. (I hope it was undeserved. God, I am so sadistic.)

Thank you! I don't think I ever planned on revisiting the redhead's fate, so since you're asking: Stella caught her stealing clothes from one of the mall's boutiques. It was enough to get her 3 days in the stocks wearing a bikini, but unfortunately for her, Stella was the one to catch her and found her sexy. She fibbed on the report overstating the incident to get the redhead 5 days topless instead.

Thank you! I don't think I ever planned on revisiting the redhead's fate, so since you're asking: Stella caught her stealing clothes from one of the mall's boutiques. It was enough to get her 3 days in the stocks wearing a bikini, but unfortunately for her, Stella was the one to catch her and found her sexy. She fibbed on the report overstating the incident to get the redhead 5 days topless instead.

Thanks for the details. I guess then she only has herself and her stupidity to blame. She must have been suicidal to steal and fib inside a veritable tickle dungeon. One might think she actually did it on purpose as well. The actual thief gets the lighter punishment. If Kayle only knew...

Fantastic story! :tickle:

Thank you!

Thanks for the details. I guess then she only has herself and her stupidity to blame. She must have been suicidal to steal and fib inside a veritable tickle dungeon. One might think she actually did it on purpose as well. The actual thief gets the lighter punishment. If Kayle only knew...

I like to think both Kaylee and the redheaded thief were victims of youthful recklessness. Neither bothered thinking the potential consequences of their actions through and ended up getting in way over their heads for it.

Another absolutely fantastic story! I love the "in over their head" genre.

Another absolutely fantastic story! I love the "in over their head" genre.

Thank you! There's something thrillingly sadistic to me about a tickling session so severe even a hardcore masochist can't stand it.

So what has a ticklish lee to do to end up in such a situation...asking for a friend of course

So what has a ticklish lee to do to end up in such a situation...asking for a friend of course
It's probably for the best that I don't know the answer to that one, because if I knew I'd be too busy getting tickled myself to find the time to answer.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back